Thread: A perceptive spouse

A perceptive spouse

So I was sitting at the computer last night in a pair of tight sweat pants with my legs crossed perfectly. My wife (who knows about Angela) came by and said "you should have been born a woman" We both had a good laugh over that one.

What a lovely thing to say! Does that got stuck in your head? :P

That's great!

My wife and I often joke that I'm really the wife and she's the husband. Given the fact that only one of us has ever worn sexy lingerie in front of the other one ( me). That might be true.

life is good :-)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Banned Read only
    Angela,
    Since my counselling I realise I was born with a female trait, my wife did admit during a conversation that I was part woman, I couldn't believe my ears and ask her to repeat it !

I have had a similar reaction over time and it often pops up when I am smartly dressed or at a party engaging a group.

It is a lovely feeling to be told that.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Reality Check
    If you had been born a woman, your wife would be a lesbian. Point that out to her the next time she makes that comment.

I hate crossing my legs like that. HUGE calves crew<<<<<

Banned Read only
    I think the reality is there are many men who possess the traits of the societal norm for a woman. I have known many nurturing and sensitive men over the years who are not cross dressers. There must be a little something extra that makes some men slip into a slip.