Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For how many of you did this start out as a fetish?

For how many of you did this start out as a fetish?

So, I honestly found out about my my addiction to dressing like a woman last year. It makes me aroused like nothing else. It's been a super confusing year for me, confused about my orientation, everything. Slowly I'm going back to normal though. Anyway, my fetish is super addicting right now. I'm into the "sissy boy" genre of things, and while it is great fun, it also keeps me away from pursuing women.

It went age play> sissy play for me. Some tell me that this is a sign of a repressed transexual and that distresses me greatly, lol. I've managed to live 21 years of a happier life without partaking in this fetish though. It was always there, but wasn't strong until I opened the box
    Last edited by mikeyp; 10-15-2015 at 11:30 AM.

it did for me, wearing panties at times for 12 years before i even thought about dressing fully! (bit slow on the uptake, I was)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Hehhhh, yeah I have other female clothing, but sometimes I decide not to wear it. It's mostly the panties that get me going for now. I tried a bra, but it doesn't really do it for me Something about panties....
    Last edited by mikeyp; 10-15-2015 at 11:44 AM.

It did start as fetish to me when I was younger (around 15). I'd start with some sexy lingerie my mom had lying around, I stop for a while and started again a couple of years ago by buying some high heels (I got really hooked on platform heels) and scaled from there (gf being supportive made this a lot more easier), the fetish part is still there but It isn't my 'main' thing now.
    I guess it evolves with time and you, when it won't be 'new', you probably start to look things differently.

I think you don't need to be distressed with this situation, from what I see here in forum it's a recurring question and people dealt with it eventually. Like you said it has been a tough and confusing year for you. Probably you could let the haze set and think better about what you want regarding all of this.

Some people here might tell you that you will progress, outgrow, evolve, etc. From the fetish stage. Take it from someone who knows otherwise, don't count on it. Maybe, maybe not.
    The pleasure is addicting, and may interfere with a relationship. But you can experience the pleasure your fetish brings to you and live a normal life as long as you don't let it get out of control, like demanding time, attention, focus, money, etc. that needs to go elsewhere.

@Nicole

I knew the fetish was always there with little signs, like i'd ask myself when I was a kid "why doesn't my mom wear skirts?", tried on her clothes and felt aroused, etc. I just didn't really KNOW about the fetish until last year. I then tried to find people I could relate to and was led to multiple TG communities, heard about bruce jenner, etc and became very confused. It has become one of the main addictions I have right now though. The pleasure I get from it has only increased from the first time I indulged, lol.

I'm slowly becoming less anxious about my "situation" though, not really repressing it anymore, but I've read about the nature of fetishes on the internet and how they can take on a life of their own. It makes sense.

Thanks guys!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Exclamation Remember, I seem to do everything backwards!

I began dressing out of the blue in my 50's, Mikey. At the time, I think I could best be described as Trans or TS? Because I wanted to become a female.

But, dressing soon became an exciting turn on for me. Now, 18 years later, I realize I am simply a closet CD. And, even at my advanced age, it is still exciting to see a sexy female in my mirror! In private. When I'm prepping to go out and when I'm out? Sex never enters my mind!

I've come to realize and accept that Sherry stands between me and having a real, live GF. As has been said, these fetish things CAN be very addicting!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Hahaha, yeah, I just remember having this intense desire to find a girlfriend. So I started talking to this chick for awhile and she rejected my advances. Being the full of myself guy that I am, I told myself "whatever, I don't need a woman at all, I have myself!". I found myself strangely attracted to this pair of panties in the store where I worked, I decided to buy a few, and it was all downhill from there! This is pretty much my major milestone in finding myself a woman at the moment also.

Extreme addiction would describe this well. Life was def more manageable without knowing I had this part of me, lol. Whatever though, I guess it was inevitable.

Don't try to analyse things, just go with the flow.

A little fantasy along the way doesn't hurt at all.

Just don't include others in it unless they have already expressed their bent.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

@Bev

Hehe, that's sadly part of the fetish. Including others in it without even knowing they're taking part in it. I manage to control myself pretty okay though. I guess that's the nature of fetishes. You never know what turns a certain person on. Females turn me on in every way possible, touching them, feeling them, and last but not least, being them
    Last edited by mikeyp; 10-15-2015 at 01:30 PM.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    For me there was some aspects that were in the fetish category as I enjoyed dressing in little girl clothes and even kinda like a baby girl, I pretty much left that behind but my enjoyment for wearing women's clothes stayed with me.
    I've even liked the sissy part too as in a sissy maid but again most of that is behind me. I think I understood it was really just about enjoying the clothes and colors and fabrics of the clothes and so now I'm were I am today just a male CD that just enjoyes being dressed

Silver Member
    Maybe you should see a therapist to address your doubts. I don't believe having a fetish or your enjoyment of crossdressing indicate you are a repressed transsexual. If you enjoy being with women and they turn you on in every way possible, it seems like you should continue to be with them while you also discover and understand your crossdressing needs and behavior.

It actually started out when I was young as a need to ID myself and my feelings to myself. The fetish part came in when puberty came along more or less. Now that I'm older and have integrated all of my feelings it's mostly about self expression and showmanship.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    It started with my love of high heels.
    I only got fully dressed up with makeup, wig, heels, and a skirt for the sole purpose to walk in high heels in a place other than the house.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

I started that way too, and never stopped!! I have worn a few regular dresses, but they don't do anything for me. I just enjoy my sissy maid outfits, and that is pretty much it.

I don't think you're that unusual as to how you've started - and the fact that CD fetish/hookup websites greatly outnumber those (like this one) of a more cerebral leaning, seems convincing proof that there are plenty more like you for whom this starts as a sexual fetish, develops as a sexual fetish and probably remains as such... You'll just have to accommodate it in life as best you can.

I don't get the 'repressed TS' being related to sissy play - just.. not rational for me, nor have I read that anywhere.

From personal experience, I was first attracted to girls outfits when I was 5 or 6-ish - so nothing sexual then... but a few years later some rather shocking and surprising sexual reactions would be triggered... I think this is seen often at puberty and continues for some time. But that diminished quite a few years back now and there's clearly something deeper at play... Getting away from a sexual element does make it satisfying in a different way and like Kate, for me (we Kates stick together... ) there is great satisfaction in the expression...

Katey x
    Last edited by Katey888; 10-16-2015 at 05:47 AM. Reason: Use of apostrophe!
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

No. I started when I was 3, long before I knew anything about sex. For me it's all about feeling "correct," and always has been.

As far back as I can remember I wanted to be a girl like my Mother, that would be around 7 years old. On a shopping trip to a department store when I was around 9 or 10 a display of girl's training bras caught my eye. I was staring at it when from behind me I heard my Mother's voice, "do you want me to buy you one?". I was so scared, driving home she went on and on about how ashamed she was of have a panty waist for a son. As scared as I was it did not stop me from peaking in the hamper before my bath at night to see if any of her panties were there. I thought my heart would explode as I slipped into them for a minute, thinking she'd be kicking the door in any second! After 40 years I have started underdressing in panties and now that it is cooling off and will be wearing heavier cloths plan on underdressing in bras as well. Wearing a bra and panty is my new normal and like most women I do it to feel pretty. Sadly, I have a face that would make a train take a dirt road ;-(.

Cheers,
    Amy

It started as a satin fetish, my crossdressing based on a desire to dress up in silky fabrics. The best way of doing this was to wear my mother's things while I was alone - pjs, nighties, dresses, blouses - anything made of satin. But got addicted to the way women's clothes looked and felt, and after trying a skirt one night I was hooked for life. Went from wanting to try on silky things to wanting to be a girl.

I don't think it started as a fetish for me as a child I just liked the feeling of wearing pretty clothes and looking somewhat pretty. The arousal and such didn't really develop til my teen years.

I sense a temporary situation here! I'm not getting a sense of longevity in the world of cd ?

I regularly began dressing from about 12 onwards to very regularly around 15, I became sexually aware around 15 too (slow learner lol) and I feel I made dressing sexual which I have since moved on from. I never had an attraction to satin or nylons or heels etc etc, I did find underwear arousing for a time but not any more, they're just as dull as male underwear aside from the nice patterns on panties.
    I cant stand to fly, I'm not that naive. I'm just out to find the better part of me. I'm more than a bird, I'm more than a plane, I'm more than some pretty face beside a train. Its not easy to be me.

In a very deep closet but I'm opening the door a little to see a new world
    I started dressing when I was 13/14 and it def was a fetish and now 23 years later to a certain extent it still is a sexual thing for me but not all the time sometimes I just like to be dressed and made up and feel incredibly sexy other times I just feel comfortable in a dress. Like others have said if you can and just go with the flow xxx

When I started dressing around 10/13 it was absolutely sexual; Even now there's still some arousal, but it's grown to be more about identity then sexuality.

Really good point nicole ...confronting yhe need or benefit of controlling a fetish