Thread: For how many of you did this start out as a fetish?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

For how many of you did this start out as a fetish?

So, I honestly found out about my my addiction to dressing like a woman last year. It makes me aroused like nothing else. It's been a super confusing year for me, confused about my orientation, everything. Slowly I'm going back to normal though. Anyway, my fetish is super addicting right now. I'm into the "sissy boy" genre of things, and while it is great fun, it also keeps me away from pursuing women.

It went age play> sissy play for me. Some tell me that this is a sign of a repressed transexual and that distresses me greatly, lol. I've managed to live 21 years of a happier life without partaking in this fetish though. It was always there, but wasn't strong until I opened the box
    Last edited by mikeyp; 10-15-2015 at 11:30 AM.