Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Did something happen to make you cross dress or was it natural

Silver Member
    I liked this question the more I thought about it.

Is it natural to start performing a behavior (crossdressing) which many people consider unnatural?

It seemed sort of amusing at first, but I really do not believe my behavior (crossdressing) is unnatural for me. Dressing and looking and feeling female makes me feel so good and gives me tremendous peace and pleasure. Although it took a while for me to discover me, I believe it was inevitable, meant to be, "natural".

At some point prior to turning ten years old, I curiously tried on some of my mother's things. Not a bell I could ever un-ring.

I liked what girls my age wore. I liked the skirts, blouses, and colors and wondered. Nothing made me want to wear what girls wear, but I wanted to.

I always knew. Luckily my mom stored her old clothes in my bedroom closet.
    So I could sneak them as much as I wanted. I was also molested by older male as s child. So that probably set everything in concrete also. I'm not gay, but would consider myself lesbian if I ever transition.

I never dressed in my mothers things or my sisters growing up. I wish I had.I didn't have an urge to dress until after I married and my wife had pantyhose laying about .I tried on a pair and I was hooked.Bought my own along with a pair of shoes ,kept them hidden.Eventually wanted more .Told my wife about this side of me.She was somewhat accepting even bought me my first bra and garter set.Dressed only in the bedroom,which was o.k.Now that we are no longer togeather I can go the whole nine yards anytime I want.But I sometimes think about all the dressup time I missed by getting a late start.

Aspiring Member
    Although I was always intrigued with women's clothes, it wasn't until I retired that I started dressing. But it was a slow and methodical process... starting with panties.

Since I can't speak of a single defining moment when I kicked things in gear, I have to say it was natural. It just happened.

And since I'm older than most, I was at a stage in my life where I was through worrying about why I do things... if it makes me happy and I don't hurt anyone, I go for it.

Chrissy Lynn Thomas
    For me it was natural. One day I was watching TV and saw a bra ad. It was when the Playtex 18 hour cross your heart bra first came out. I wondered what it would be like to try one on. I did and started dressing pretty much from that moment on.