Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Did something happen to make you cross dress or was it natural

I was abducted by aliens and they exchanged my brain with a girl's. No really. I remember, it was a dark and stormy night...

Jeri

If only you could see me sarahcsc's Avatar
    Something happened...

My mother dressed me up as a girl when I was 5 years old or so because she thought I looked like a girl. For some reason, I found that very comfortable and that was when everything started for me.
    "The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me" - Ayn Rand

I started at a very young age, probably 8 or 9, in my mothers "unmentionable" drawers.
    I have always been entranced by the sight of pantyhosed legs. I would slip on pantyhose and women's underwear any chance I got for a while.

Then after my brothers girlfriend made mention that her leg warmers appeared to have been worn while she was out I became even more secretive.

It's always felt like a natural part of me and I have never denied it or tried to stop, although I wish I could be in full dress much more often. It's just a shame that I have to hide it from people I love because they're lives would be upset by it.

I started dressing when I was so young, 4/5 that I cannot recall the first time it occurred. So who knows. I do know when I was older than that my sisters use to dress me, but I know that was after I had tried things on, on my own.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I was possessed in my sleep. Hopefully they come back to finish what they started. lol

Always felt girly inside.
    Last edited by kellyanne; 11-01-2015 at 06:40 AM.

For me personally l absolutely find it as a way to express my supressed emotions and inner self.I associate the female look/actions with beauty and share intrests with most . ive dressed on and off from age 12 hiding it from everyone from fear of being judged.Im 34 now and recently told my girlfriend whom ive been best friends with for 18 years now and she has been accepting .I now feel whole and beautiful something ive never felt ever... its always felt like i was being someone else in male "mode" im still me i just dress how i feel inside now just get to do some girly things too like being both me and femme me

otherwise I guess i was born this way

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post
    (snipped)

I would say there must be some inner genetic component that would cause a man to continually dress in the clothing of a woman, let alone done wigs and makeup. Or at least during early years developing sexual identity there was some psychological event(s) that nurtured a predisposition towards cross dressing.
    Steph...that right there has been said by two therapists I counseled with many years ago when I was trying to 'cure' my crossdressing.

Much the same as with Sarah, I was dressed by Mom at a young age -about 10. My sister had died of double pneumonia and my Mom (who was so affected by my sister's passing that she was committed to a mental institution after two suicide attempts) one day pleaded me to let her dress me like my sister. Of course, I initially rejected her, which caused her to go into a fit of crying & sobbing, which of course scared the crap out of me and as a result, acquiesced.

Mom dressed me in my sis's panties, training bra, slip and a lovely, flowery dress and...well, I loved it. In fact, I spent most of the day dressed which made Mom sooooooo happy! Two or three weeks later, Mom asked me again and I put up no resistance because for some reason, I loved being dressed like that. A couple weeks after that, I was the one who asked Mom if I could dress like my sister, and so it began. It got to the point where I could dress whenever I wanted as long as Mom and I were alone in the house. As I grew older I could wear girdles, stockings, (mind you, this was in the early and middle 60's when pantyhose did not exist) heels, dresses of any kind, makeup....anything -and I did frequently, always receiving doting support, appreciation (and many clothes and shoes just for me) from Mom.

Mom passed in 1991 and to the day she died she loved me en femme, maintaining that me occasionally becoming her surrogate daughter saved her from utter madness.

In my early/mid twenties and wanting to get rid of 'this curse' I asked my first therapist 'why did I like this so much?' and his answer was that above precisely: something is 'there' either in the genes or the dark recesses of the brain that makes us be what we are.

Forty years later, I still love it and am blessed with full understanding from my wife in the form of a DADT relationship. She will not participate and I cannot dress in her presence but it's okay for me to dress while she is away. The DADT thing is funny because although my wife says 'she does not want to know' he extend of my CD'ing, a few months ago we had a traditional funeral to attend to and she did not have any black hose so she asked me if I had any. Of course, the answer was 'yes but I want them back'. She kept them anyway...;o)
    Last edited by Helen 2; 11-01-2015 at 09:23 AM.

I remember around 4 I think it was ,wearing my moms slip and heels around the apartment we lived in.my little sister was dressed up to .my mom just watched and never said no.then the next time I remember wearing anything openly was when I was around 8 or so maybe a little older I wore a brown 1 piece bathing suit outside that belonged to my mom and was swimming in our kids pool till my dad jumped all over me and my mom.i remember her taking up for me..then after I turned 13 I would come home from school and dress up everyday till my sister got off the bus..so I reckon it just came naturally for me..now that I think about my mom might have knwn all along about it .I never got to talk to her about it ..

I think looking back, it has been compensation for the lack of romantic female intimacy from my teens up until now. It was only rare and very briefly in my teens upto my mid 20's, just a small handful of times because I lived with family. Now I'm over another failed relationship, and that I live on my own. I've found that I'm back into it in a much bigger way now, and all for the same reason as before.

Fortunately I think I can still pull it off, I've always been slim with a more slender body and arms more suited for females anyway, it wasn't a choice to be though.
    Gurlz they wanna have fu'hun. Oh gurlz just wanna have fu'hun x

About a year ago, I came down with Fibromyalgia and needed something that would make me feel better. I learned I needed to start wearing girl tights to help push my blood up toward my upper body, so I started with that and it was all "downhill" from there. I began buying make-up and female clothing and looking for groups where I could socialize as a crossdresser. Unfortunately, very little out there exists for us gay guys who like being women from time to time. That said, we do have the option of meeting men who like us t-gals, that has served as catalyst to dress, because I know some men crave a girl with a little something extra down there, even if they don't respect us!

I guess it just came natural to me, too. I was home alone and decided to wear my mom's clothing. I haven't dressed up much since because it's hard to do so without being discrete. The first time I did, I wore her pantyhose, pants, bra stuffed with socks to make it look like I had breasts, and her heels although given the height, they were likely pumps instead. This was likely 8th or 9th grade.
    Last edited by MissDanielle; 11-04-2015 at 05:43 PM.

it was in high school, one day of my summer holiday, its boring at home, and im curious about my mom's pantyhose. beginning with the pantyhose and later the heels and when im in college, i buy wig bra and anything i want to dress.

For me, it began so young that I can't remember it beginning. I know it was before I stared going to school. I don't remember any specific event that triggered it. I always knew it was something I needed to hide, but also that it was intensely exciting. And as I matured, it got even more exciting. But the need for secrecy remained.

I think it natural. And is somthing in us from birth. Not something that happen to us . But it may be jump started be something.
    Angie

My first time was like most, trying on my mom's lingerie. I was in junior high at the time and always had a fascination with wanting to try some on. After my first time I guess I was hooked. I secretly continued to try on her lingerie the few chances I got until I left to go to college. During college I didn't think much about it but after I graduated the desires came back. Over the years I would purchase lingerie, purge, purchase, purge, oh it was a horrible cycle. I kept trying to repress what was inside, presumably because of what society would think. Over the past few years I've finally realized who I really am inside and have embraced it. No more purging for me! It was so freeing to finally come to the realization that all those years of guilt were wrong and that I have the years in front of me to enjoy being my inner woman.

Boy the story is so similar for many of us.

I was eight years old, my older sister talked me into dressing up in a ballerina outfit and took a photo.

I think back and I think I probably would have started at some point on my own.

Over the years I heard stories that my uncle use to to dress up.

I've worn stockings and pantyhose since I was 4. Then when I was 18 I dressed up for a Halloween party at college. I loved it. So much fun. Loved it ever since.

I had toyed with dressing a few times. But my serious dressing started as a out growth of therapy for some dissociative issues. There was a entire female side of my brain that I had been suppressing that would cause issues. After a few therapists over the years finally one came to the conclusion with me that I had to come to terms with my female side and Jessica was born. Since then things have gotten much better less depression no dissociative episodes though my budget never fully recover,

100% natural
    My first memory was around 4 or 5 yrs old and trying on my mom's nylon footies while we were playing. I can envision that moment so clearly 45 years later. Everything just felt right. Then around 5th grade I started wearing her pantyhose, black bra and black lacey full slip. I did this and sometimes dressed completely with make-up (secretly) until sophomore year of high school. At 18 or so I carefully introduced my secrete to my girlfriend and she somewhat accepted my interest and would let me try her things on once in a while. We got married at 22 years old and she taught me how to apply make-up, bought me some panties, clothes and even a wig. Once I hit my late 30's our busy family life became a priority and I purged everything. My wife just recently gave me the ok to bring Kim back (with a few conditions - lose weight the primary one). So I'm really excited to become more social and even more excited to be shopping FOR EVERYTHING!!!
    Take care,
    Kim
    Chicago

I was bitten by a gender confused radioactive spider , went to live with my mistress aunt who had a sexy clothes closet & the rest is history.

No early days of being dressed in girl outfits by my Mom. My first time was when I was in college. My boyhood bedroom had been renovated into a Master bedroom so I came home from college and was put into the upstairs spare bedroom. My Mom had stored her wig and many clothes that she no longer wore in the upstairs closet. Well, I was upstairs, all alone, and a bored 20-year-old. I found her wig and tried it on. Wondered what it would look like with a dress and slipped one of those on. Then when I got to the stockings and high heels I was hooked on the sensation. Didn't do much dressing during college or in my 20's but have dabbled in it off and on ever since. Now I am into it more than ever as I get a bit older.

Well Growing up Only my mother and I, we were very close, we would just talk she do her makeup if front of me, try on dresses in front of me, she would mention how much she loved certain materials and colors. whenever we would go to a get together everyone would compliment her clothing and it just looked so exciting and natural to dress like her. One day i guess she had used my restroom instead of her own because she left a long beautiful high slit nightgowns behind, before bedtime i remember just staring at it and just tried it on, I absolutely could not resist. Being the dumb child i was i thought she would not notice it missing so i hid it in my winter jacket in my room and wore it a little every night. about a week goes by and it was missing, she had found it, she did not say anything but after wards she then would often "accidentally" leave great things in my restroom, Pantyhose, bra and pantys, a dress and heels from work, a nightie, a different nightgown (and yes i did try every single thing on). In all my years living with her she never said anything but I truly know that she knew i was a CD all along and still accepted me

When I was 4, my sister had pantyhose out on the bed and she was at school. I put them on and found a bra in her drawer to wear. My mother walked in on me and I froze in complete shock and embarrassment. She just said, those are your sisters clothes, you need to respect her privacy. That was it, she said nothing else about it, didn't make a fuss about it. I never did it again until I was out on my own but clearly the desire was always with me.

My first time was around the age of 5, I don't know why but i found myself wearing my mother's bra and posing in front of a mirror.
    The joy that bra brought to me gave a beginning of a self exploration journey that I'm enjoying until now.

thanks for reminding me of that