Thread: pink fog!

pink fog!

Hi there everyone, ive recently been quite unwell and worried about my health. For some unknown reason the 'pink fog' has descended on me at this time.
    It has given me a focus and im really embracing it and loving it.My marvelous wife is being very supportive, i really cant thank her enough.
    The question id like to ask is how far will the pink fog take me, will it run its course or is it something that i should try and learn to control(if at all possible)
    This is a difficult question i know , but any comments or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Carol,

IMHO it really depends on the person and depth of the PF. If it is just an increase in dressing at home and using that to feel good, it is likely it will ebb and flow until you reach a steady state. However, if it is more about pushing the envelop (e.g., going out dressed, buying sprees, taking away from family time) then (again IMO) it can put some strain on the relationship and may need to be reined in. My recommendation is have a chat with your wife about it, how it makes you feel so you can both come to some common ground when it comes to an attack of the PF. This way if you are slipping too far down the garden path, she can gently nudge you back.

Cheers

Marcelle

Hi Marcelle, thank you for your kind advice. I will talk to my wife.
    Thank you.
    Carol

I'm in the "fog" right now. It seems to be more prevalent and closer together as my age progresses. Oh God... To be a girl right now, I want it so badly............I ache.