Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Careful, you might get girl germs

Careful, you might get girl germs

My wife and I have always clothes shopped together. I enjoyed mostly shopping for her, even when my active interest in all things feminine was deeply latent; she is barely tolerant of my CDing. We dropped into a local shopping mall last Saturday to get a few things, and as we passed Rockmans (Aussie female fashion chain), I noticed a middle aged male hanging about at the entrance to the shop, gazing in at presumably his wife browsing the racks, looking quite uncomfortable. I said to my wife, "looks like he's afraid to go in there, he might get girl germs". She answered, "yes, most men are, you're the exception", with an enigmatic smile on her face.
    Some years ago, we were bra shopping for my wife, she had selected a 12B but it didn't fit, and rather than dressing again, she asked me to return it to the rack and get a 12C - no problem. A woman browsing nearby saw what was going on and said, "Oh you're good aren't you, I wish my husband would come shopping with me".
    I'm so glad there's no barrier (psychological or physical) to doing these things together.
    Last edited by Amari; 10-22-2015 at 06:50 PM.

Banned Read only
    I remember when I was in elementary school all the boys wrote 'ssfp' with a dot on their hand to protect them from fleas if a girl touched them (super sonic flea protection). I thought it was silly and opted out...yikes, look at me now LOL 😉

Banned Read only
    Cooties!!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurana View Post
    Cooties!!
    LOL Yep, pink ones. I'm convinced that's why I'm here! 😉

I think the warning has come way too late for me I have already been infected.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    The boys in my neighborhood used to say I had cooties because most of my friends were girls.
    I said they were too scared to play with girls and they said "we are not" I just laughed at them.

Yep I remember playing with the girls and cooties was the boys said. LOL My SO and I go through a lot of racks when we are out looking. I think I got passed that problem when I was a kid. Oh my I must have had a lot of girls germs for sure. Kissed so many of them.
    Part Time Girl

this tho is the essence of the "this is how i show i'm a real man to another real man in a female environment" behavioural meme - done it loads of times, puffed-out chest, looking bored, don't want to be there - the great pretense - makes me wonder if most males are not deep down TG - after all we're XY!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Banned Read only
    Amari,
    I commented on this a while ago, seeing men hanging about mostly waiting for their partners, or perhaps hesitating to do their first femme shopping !
    They should design a male creche to let them hang out have a coffee watch a video!
    My wife is getting use to losing me among the racks last time we shopped, she looked in some size three shoes and eventually found me in the size eights. I asked her after if I did want to shop would I have to do it alone, she just replied yes and don't push my luck !
    I think I'd sooner risk girl germs than male ones !!

Guess we've all caught febola then...

There's no known antidote, apparently, as it's a type of femme-oragic fever...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Aspiring Member
    For us in the UK, what are cooties?

Reality Check
    My wife and I often shop together. Too often, it seems, the closets are full and we need to get rid of some stuff. I was shopping with my wife in Kohls one day and a lady commented on me being a good husband for shopping with my wife and holding her selections. I didn't tell her that some of the items were for me.

Another time we were in Pennys and when we put all the blouses and skirts on the counter, the clerk said "Nothing for you today sir". Again, I didn't tell her that most of the items were for me.

I'm fortunate that my wife and I are about the same in clothing sizes so it's not like a size 4 woman buying size 14 skirts. Shoes are a different matter, I have to go to Payless and it's pretty obvious that they are for me.

Platinum Member
    Hi Krisi, That sounds like I wrote your story,~~~MyWife and I were in the wonans section
    and I had an arm full of tops mostly hers and a couple for me.

Thank Heaven for PAYLESS SHOES.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Quote Originally Posted by Katey888 View Post
    Guess we've all caught febola then...

There's no known antidote, apparently, as it's a type of femme-oragic fever...

Katey x

Good one, Katey. Don't think it went unnoticed!

Rhonda
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

When my wife and I go shopping she will look for clothes that she likes and if she see'something that I might like she will say look at this, she already knows what like like to wear.

I like having those "girl germs".
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Quote Originally Posted by susan54 View Post
    For us in the UK, what are cooties?
    Cooties are actually head lice. The term comes from the trenches of WWI. However over time in the US they've become mythic creatures that spread unwanted behavior amongst individuals of differing groups. So "girl cooties" spread girlish behavior amongst boys, "boy cooties" likewise create tomboys. "theater cooties" spread literacy amongst sports players.

Silver Member
    When I was a kid, Hasbro or Kenner made a game called cooties. It involved putting together plastic parts that formed a comical looking bug. Surely banned like everything else as a choking hazard.

I have always shopped with and for my wife. Funny, I never got nervous. Until I went to buy my own stuff! How dorky is that!

Quote Originally Posted by Robin414 View Post
    I remember when I was in elementary school all the boys wrote 'ssfp' with a dot on their hand to protect them from fleas if a girl touched them (super sonic flea protection). I thought it was silly and opted out...yikes, look at me now LOL ��
    Ha ha ha ha!!! Don't worry Robin, I got a number of cootie shots but I guess the don't give life-long immunization.

When I was in elementary school our inoculation to prevent getting cooties was the cootie shot.

With a fingernail a buddy would come over and and slightly etch into your skin while saying the magical incantation, "Circle. Circle. Dot. Dot. Now you have your cootie shot."

If I don't put my half nerf footballs in just right my bewbs look wonky like this version of a cootie shot.

cootie shot.jpg
    I am not a woman nor am I a man... I am an enby. Hi, I am Wren.

I have always shopped with my wife. Waited outside fitting rooms and often off to get a different size. This was before my wife knew about my "hobby". Once she found out, it was a year or so before she would ask me to go with her. Now that she is getting more used to it, I go with her again, and again, I will go looking for different sizes, clothes, bras or whatever. and even search the rack with her. A coupe of times I saw something and went back in a few days to pick it up. She is still not comfortable to buy stuff for me when with her.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    Bet all of us, as crossdressers, are immune to cooties, LOL.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Yup, my last blood test came back with a strong cootie component. Seems that I have been a girl my whole life.

I've always enjoyed shopping with my best friend. I tend to push her to try new things, fashion wise, then what she typically goes for. We don't get to shop together often, but shopping with a woman has always been a pleasure instead of an embarrassment.
    stefanilara.wordpress.com
    A Girl in disguise

Theresa,
    I wonder if any malls would be entrepreneurial enough to actually create a male creche, I think the idea is hilarious!

Jennie,
    Thanks for the explanation of 'cooties', I had wondered.

Girl germs, cooties, Febola!, whatever, I'm just glad I'm infected!

I caught all my girl germs off my girlfriends.

Wearing their clothes and makeup is what caused it.....

I think.
    Last edited by Beverley Sims; 10-20-2015 at 08:36 AM.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.