Thread: wine fest

wine fest

Hi girls, had a nice time at a wine fest in my area, I was dressed in my reg casual dress enfem boots , jeans and a nice top and forms and wig,well I am testing different wines , and I come upon a stand where a group of women are drinking, talking and just having a good time, so I walk over and ask for a drink and I notice the bartender is missing two wines into one glass for these girls, I am standing there and they start talking with me , I asked them what they were drinking and they tell the bartender to make me one. I like it and have a few more and were talking and having fun . so I said what do you call this drink and the girls said its called tye me up and spank me , I thougth that was just crazy funny, had a really good time . hugs , love Lynda

Platinum Member
    Hi Lynda, I can't wait to read chapter II.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Lynda, this raises another question, which I am sure there is a topic on this forum for, but I am quite new here: How do you go about showing your ID when asking to be served alcoholic beverages in public. I always ask for wine with my meal when dining out ( always by myself), and 80% of the time, I am asked for ID. I just say " oh I dont have it with me" and take a Coke instead. My feeling is that I would just create a confrontation with my server if I produced a photo ID that did not match my appearance , not to mention the gender I am presenting myself as.

Reality Check
    The worst that would happen is that you won't get your wine. If there's a question, explain that you are a crossdresser. It's the same with your driver's license if you are stopped by the police.

A "fake" ID indicating that you are a woman could get you in serious trouble.

Cute story Lynda! And I love the name of that wine!

Gold Member
    At 68 years old, I would love to be "Carded"
    Rader

Bartenders do not care. Show the id and you will be fine.

I will have to admit, I have never tried it at a bar, only at restaurants. I have always been too timid to sit at a bar, preferring a quiet table in the corner, or out on a patio.
    But I will have to try it, someday...
    Last edited by Lorileah; 10-26-2015 at 06:17 PM. Reason: no need to quote post above yours