Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: That was close

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Learned from experience how to effectively remove the following:

Lipstick, coat with petroleum jelly first and wipe the bulk of it off.
    Nail polish, always put about two coats of clear on before color then use acetone for removal
    Makeup, especially eye makeup, just buy makeup removing wipes for the face and the round pads in the jar made for eye makeup. Then, go over it with baby oil.
    Bra marks will dissipate faster if you liberally coat the area with petroleum jelly.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Wow, I can relate to almost every post here, and might add that I got questioned about a false nail stuck to my jeans... not sure if she was more worried about it being worn by me, or coming from some other woman, but I bluffed it off, and still feel as guilty about it as the day it happened