Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I've become an ebay addict

I've become an ebay addict

OMG! I'm shopping like mad. In the past week I've won 2 pairs of shoes, a buttonfront knit dress, and some jewelry, barely losing out on a really nice pair of Bruno Magli flats as well. I've got bids in on 2 more pairs of shoes and a couple of denim skirts. So far none of the items have disappointed. This is too much fun. I really should buy something for my S/O.
    "My Mother wanted me to find a nice girl..so I became one."

Smile

So your the one I lost that dress to! Next one is Mine!
    Diann

Smile Shopping on ebay

Hi AprilMae. It's quite easy shopping on ebay,but wait till the credit card hits the letterbox Enjoy shopping............ Jill

[SIZE="5"]Cool! Want our ebay ID? (Giggle!)[/SIZE]
    We have to weather the storm before we can enjoy the sunshine

Quote Originally Posted by jill_4
    Hi AprilMae. It's quite easy shopping on ebay,but wait till the credit card hits the letterbox Enjoy shopping............ Jill

I'm strictly a debit card shopper..the pain is instant.

[SIZE="5"]Go the next step and get addicted to selling! We sell lotsa large size ladies shoes....Is kinda fun watchin it all unfold![/SIZE]
    We have to weather the storm before we can enjoy the sunshine

Know just whatcha mean!

Yep ... EBay is probably the best invention since slice bread ...

Although I've sometimes wondered about the merits of sliced bread ... it seems way too conventional for the likes of folk like us .....

But ... none the less my hand is up .. I'm an Ebay addict too ... I can't resist one more pair of shoes at the right price.... and then there is the lingerie and all those cool dresses ... dang .. I'm gunna need therapy here soon!

Platinum Member
    i have never bought anything on e bay i got a sellers account still haveing trouble with setting up that pay pal account...

I'm an unashamed E-Bay addict myself and have bought loads this past week! I feel a lil less guilty though as i've sold things on E-Bay to pay for what i've bought!

Sara xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy me
    i have never bought anything on e bay i got a sellers account still haveing trouble with setting up that pay pal account...
    Paypal has been nothing but problems since eBay bought them out, it's been 8months and I still can't get my new account verified.

As for being an eBay addict, I just bought a pair of boots, a corset, a wig, two wig stands, and a skirt this weekend

I love ebay, I have gotten 99% of my clothes from there and gotten a lot of great deals.

Quote Originally Posted by AprilMae
    OMG! I'm shopping like mad. In the past week I've won 2 pairs of shoes, a buttonfront knit dress, and some jewelry, barely losing out on a really nice pair of Bruno Magli flats as well. I've got bids in on 2 more pairs of shoes and a couple of denim skirts. So far none of the items have disappointed. This is too much fun. I really should buy something for my S/O.
    Yep, you display all the symptons of an addict, you haven't won anything, you simply bought things, possibly at an inflated price!

Many a time I've got in a battle to win on e-bay only to see somthing similar (and usually better!) going for less after the auction has ended!

But however rational I am after the fact, I just hate it when a late sniper comes in with 1 second to spare to pip me to skirt/dress/shoes/handbag/knickers or bra!

Quote Originally Posted by Laura Jane
    Yep, you display all the symptons of an addict, you haven't won anything, you simply bought things, possibly at an inflated price!

Many a time I've got in a battle to win on e-bay only to see somthing similar (and usually better!) going for less after the auction has ended!

But however rational I am after the fact, I just hate it when a late sniper comes in with 1 second to spare to pip me to skirt/dress/shoes/handbag/knickers or bra!
    I wouldn't call getting 2 pairs of shoes and a dress for $50 total, exactly an inflated price. I may have been born at night, but it wasn't last night.

Love, Love, Love EBAY

While I shop openly these days, I still love the bargains I can find on E-bay. I just bought this dress for $6 in a size 12--not there yet, but figured at that price it would be terrific inspiration. I hope to be modeling this in a few months.

Tiff
    Attached Images Attached Images

Yup, I have to discipline my self to not cruise eBay. Just bought a neat-looking girdle with silicone buttock enhancers, two pairs of elbow length gloves, one red, one silver, an extra set of breast forms (for those emergencies) and a breast pump. Other than that, I have been pretty disciplined. Good luck.

I buy stuff all the time (and sell). I Think I'm up to like a 215 rating now with 100% positive feedback. I try to sell stuff and get money in my paypal account before I buy something.

I even got my computer from ebay.

I have certainly been addicted to e-bay in the past. I think that I have almost kicked the habit though. I haven't bought anything for 6 months now, and it has been amolst as long since I sold anything.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

You and me both,once i started i couldnt stop,i mostly buy sass & bide denim and love kylie under ware,its just to easy

Quote Originally Posted by AprilMae
    I even got my computer from ebay.

My very first computer was a barebones system from eBay, and last year I bought two more computers from eBay, over all I've bought three for myself, & Holly, and one for my brother.

If you know what you want in a computer, you can't beat the deals on eBay.

I'm an ebay addict as well, I've picked up lots of bargins along the way!

Renee

Addict

Hi, I'm also an e-bay addict. Have a closet full of items from there. Here are just two dresses I purchased.

Smarter than I look Jenny Warren's Avatar

Yes but........

Ebay can give you some good bargains, but have you ever tried to get any sense out of ebay if you have a problem?

I contacted them to ask how to get the name and address of a member as I am taking them to court for libel, and their (eventual) reply said " Sorry to hear you have received negative feedback" and went on to offer totally irrevelant advice.

Having said that, I buy and sell a fair amount and rarely have a problem with other users. it's just ebay themselves who are cr*p.

Jenny

Haley Pink~

Hmmm?

I have bought many things from e-bay. If you use anything other than a Credit card don't expect a re- fund right away. Thats what they told me. I had a dispute for $14.95 it had to go back to pay pal not to my account. Now I have to figure out how to move it back to the checking account tied to pay pal.

Also I know 3 CDs that buy things in boxes of like 50 ea. Panties, bras, frilly things, and inflate 2 to 3 time the price from what even you could buy it for.
    One that struck me was a frilly pair of panties they bought for $5 each and are selling consistantly on e-bay for $25 and up. Crossdressers as they say to me can be had on E-bay!

So be sure before you buy, that it's a good deal, and that the shipping is not inflated. Don't buy from Hong Kong or any country half way around the world. Clothing can be had cheap enough localy to you. Just go look. Put on that Brave soul face and go out shopping. Believe me it's a lot more of a rush.

Haley
    Last edited by HaleyPink2000; 02-16-2006 at 05:04 PM.

Haley Pink~

Hmmm?

Oh Yeah here is the big buy I got from E-bay. $9 and change including shipping

Haley