Thread: I Was Hit On Today

I Was Hit On Today

Hi!

This was not the first time I've had a guy hit on me, but this one was particularly rather comic and rather surreal.

My spouse and I were out running errands. I was, of course, en femme in capris and a kind of female red t-shirt. I was wearing lipstick and my hair was loose.

As we were driving we were discussing an idea that I'd just come up with - that there was perhaps an "ultimate" way to tell if you were passing. That if somehow while en femme anther TG felt that you had slighted her and she said that the slight was because she was transgendered.

Since she was in effect accusing you of being an intolerant ciswoman you would have passed. Purely a philosphical conversation.

While we were discussing this I spotted a rather unusual sign that attracted my attention. I sometimes post unusual signs on another site so I pulled around the corner into a parking lot so that I could photograph it.

I got out of the car, noticed another odd sign on the other side of the same building, took a picture of that sign, and was walking across the parking lot towards the sign that had originally caught my eye when I evidently didn't notice a car that was coming around the corner. A man who was apparently walking a bit behind me suddenly said, "Watch out!"

Thanks to his shout I stopped and the car went in front of me, a complete violation of California law and convention as the pedestrian has the right of way.

I turned to him, smiled, and said, "Thank you!"

I started to continue on my way. He came up next to me and said, "Maybe I saved you because I like you."

I smiled and said, "Thank you, but I'm really not interested."

He continued to walk alongside of me and asked, "Are you married?"

Figuring it would stop him, I somewhat forcefully said "Yes, I am," and raised my left hand, showing my engagement and wedding rings.

In his best sultry voice with his best sultry glance, he said, "Well, I'm single. And I live right down the street."

Once again I politely explained that I wasn't interested and stopped to take the picture of the sign.

"Are you the owner of the building?" he inquired since he had apparently watched me now photograph two sides of the building.

"No," I said, "I just was interested in these two signs."

I guess he finally got the message, he said "Good bye," and I headed back to my car.

When I got in the car I told my spouse what had happened.

"I think you just found a better ultimate passing test," she said with a smile.

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    Last edited by Persephone; 10-23-2015 at 02:10 AM.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    Hi!

This was not the first time I've had a guy hit on me, but this one was particularly rather comic and rather surreal.
    When I got in the car I told my spouse what had happened.
    "I think you just found a better ultimate passing test," she said with a smile.

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    Thanks for the fun story Persephone. Even if you don't want to go with them, its nice to be asked, and to know you passed.

Every time I hear a story of someone getting offered like this, I remember the night we all had dinner at The Cheesecake Factory in Pasadena, and a guy tried to pick up Eryn. Every time I think of that I get the biggest, warm smile.

Hugs, Nancy

Lovely story. And I agree with your wife. You obviously passed with that fellow!

Great story Persephone I really don't think I'd like being hit on by a guy but at the same time would feel flattered. Love reading of your adventures thanks for sharing.

I always feel so validated when hit on, but I'm never really sure I passed -- maybe the guy just likes CDs. I'm OK with that -- it's still validating and I like guys who like CDs.

I believe you passed the audition :-) Hugs, Michelle

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    That is the ultimate compliment to ME, Barbara! Being hit on by a guy that thinks u r a female!

While I have been hit on a few times by men while out dressed, there's no way they could think I was a woman!

But, on Halloween while out wearing a mask? When they haven't heard me speak, I have been hit on by men and spoken to in confidence by ciswomen.

I get radically different feelings from those contacts than from the polite tolerance I often receive when out dressed as me.

I briefly know that feeling that u get quite often, "OMG! I actually passed!"
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Your wife was correct about passing the test Barb. I know those kind of guys won't take "no" for an answer sometimes. Oh the things we girls go through.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Interesting experience Barbara! I have only been hit on many times online, but not yet in person. Of course i seldom go out, maybe 5 times a year or so. I am not sure what i would say, since i am unattached single.

Platinum Member
    Hi Barb, I guess that he felt that after saving your life you owed him something.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Barbara,
    What site do you post signs on. I sometimes send funny signs to Only in LA.