Thread: Happy even tho...

Happy even tho...

The other day my wife went to an event in a town a little way away from us. Our daughter is in the marching band and she was to preform. Afterward she spent time with my daughter looking at the vendors. My wife found a pair of clip on earrings for me (I don't have my ears pierced yet). She bought them but unfortunately lost them on the way home. Anyways she told me about it when I got home from work and I couldn't have been happier. It means a lot to have her support and love. I just had to share

It's sometimes the thought that really matters.

Sounds like a happy relationship on both sides. She is supportive of you and you appreciate her support. Kudos!!

Very nice!!
    Please call me Lisa!

Every little bit helps
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

Gold Member
    I hope you gave her a big Hug.
    A SO like that is like finding the gold at the end of a rainbow.
    Rader

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by kinkyboots View Post
    It's sometimes the thought that really matters.
    Absolutely! Clip on ear rings; $5...acceptance; priceless...acceptance by a SO or best friend; 😄 😀 😆 😇 Sorry, can't seem to put it into words!

Gone to live my life
    Hi Jenny,

Very nice sentiment on the part of your wife and a sign of acceptance/support. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers

Marcelle

Banned Read only
    Jenny,
    Shame the kind thought was spoiled by the loss !
    I don't have pierced ears , I doesn't really bother me, there are some lovely clip on ones to be bought online.
    I've just been to shop in two more charity shops, as I was about to leave I asked if they had some, the SA fetched a box with about a dozen pairs in it, I chose a small pearl style and then she offered two pairs for the price of one so I chose a black and gold pair and paid £2.99 for both .

My wife has brought me unexpected gifts such as lingerie in the past. Chrismas does come more than once a year.