Thread: Weekend in San Atonio washout.

Smile Weekend in San Atonio washout.

Well here in San Antonio for the weekend and it is flooding from the rain that is coming down like a cloudburst. Last night was great and we walked over to the Alamo and got the opening time for today.
    Well, I got up showered this morning and did my hair, put on makeup and nice cami, denim skirt and denim top over the cami. Looked outside and it was dark and raining hard. So, undressed and my SO said lets go downstairs and get some coffee. I put on my girl jeans and a male shirt with my hair down and makeup on. Went downstairs and got some coffee and sat in the lobby for a while. many of the GG's were dressed for warmth. Got a few looks from men on the elevator coming back up. I bet they thought I was a pretty fem male. LOL But we here and having fun. It is supposed to clear a bit tonight. Hope we do get some time to go out. One hundred percent rain this morning and afternoon. Oh boy, I packed only girls stuff and have to wear them for the rest of the trip. LOL
    Last edited by Dana44; 10-24-2015 at 10:42 AM.
    Part Time Girl

Hi Dana

Since you packed mostly girly stuff. Why did you not just get dressed and make the best use of the time you have.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Shelly, Thanks. Yes my male shirt is the only thing I have. The rest is all skirts and tops. All panties and that is what I am doing for the rest of the trip. LOL even if I switch back to male mode I will have to wear all girl clothes for the rest of the trip. My male shirt is already in the dirty clothes bag.
    Part Time Girl

We're having rain in Waco, TX too. All day. I did my makeup this morning in anticipation of a day long shopping outing, but all I feel like doing is sitting at home and watching the rain. All dressed up and nowhere to go. We do need the rain though.

The rain has now slowed down. But it is windy and cold and the GG's here are dressed warm. The young girls though have short skirts or dresses and heels. They look great but I bet some of them are cold. I have two denim skirts with me. Hope the morning is better.
    Part Time Girl

Banned Read only
    Dana,
    You've just reminded me of the time we flew for a long weekend to Jersey (Channel Isles ). Funny how I had the feeling that my case wasn't on the plane, sure enough it didn't appear on the carousel , we picked up the hire car and reported the missing bag. When we arrived at the hotel room and my wife started to unpack her things I commented that I hoped she brought some spares because we may be sharing ! If looks could kill ! I was disappointed that my case appeared the next morning my wife certainly wasn't !

Sorry we could not have provided you with better weather for your trip here. Unfortunately, who knew a big hurricane was going to blow in from Mexico. But if you lived here and owned property here you would appreciate that we needed the rain desperately.

Sarah[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

"Sport is for men.......But Ballet is for women" ---- George Balenchine

i agree, don't let a little (or a lot of rain) spoil your outing...

Raining a lot finally in Little Rock too, Dana. Had all day yesterday to dress if I wanted but was kept busy preparing for the Erie Gala this week. All in all I made a rainy day work, I imagine you will too! But it does make doing the river walk a problem!
    Be yourself. Everyone else is taken!

I've been inside hiding from the TX flood as well.
    Just Roll With It