Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oh my god whyyyyyyy???????

Oh my god whyyyyyyy???????

Must these nipples be so sooore and so sore so often?
    I tried putting numbing cream on them but NOTHING!

Just imagine me clutching my boobs while making various grimacing faces.
    This does stop at one point, right?

As I recall the pain subsided after about a year and a half. That's about when growth slowed also.

Mine lasted for nearly 2 years before going away but after my new endo switched me from pills to injectable e recently it has came back with a vengeance.

Aspiring Member
    I feel your pain and thrown in two small kids that like to jump on you!! Though I haven't had to use numbing cream. Sheesh if it gets that rough I am not sure what I would think.
    Professional thread killer.

Aspiring Member
    Wow! Mine were sensitive but never sore, certainly not like this.

Silver Member
    I never had that kind of sensitivity, either. Tenderness, even more than soreness, describes it better. Of course if you take a hit, all bets are off! The tenderness was pretty much gone in a couple of years. It comes back in a minor way for a short time every once in a while, but that's it.

I've made it and love it Jennifer-GWN's Avatar
    Yep been there and was the worst when the temp outside dropped. Nothing like cringing nipples.
    I am who I am... I'm happy...I mean truly to the bone happy...and at peace with myself for the first time ever. I'm confident and content as the woman I am.

Silver Member
    So sore that you would put numbing cream on them? That is strange.

Mine were sensitive but not like that. Mine are still very sensitive actually, even after BA. I was really afraid the I would loose that sensitivity with the BA and I consider it a real blessing that they stayed sensitive after. It is a very sensual and enjoyable part of my body even if they do hurt a bit sometimes. I love whipped cream

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by arbon View Post
    It is a very sensual and enjoyable part of my body even if they do hurt a bit sometimes. I love whipped cream
    Im tempted to ask you to create a new thread to elaborate on this...

@OP - May I ask how long you've been on HRT for? Pills/patches/injections? What size have you grown to so far? You can answer these in PM if you don't want to answer here.

I got sensitivity all right but it only works for pain lol, that started mainly around month 12 or 13 I think.
    Now I just hit month 18 and for the past few nights it's been YEEEOOOOOWWWWWW, well a big exaggerated but you know what I mean :P

PS I am insanely jealous of those of you who got the good sensitivity :/

Silver Member
    I couldn't sleep on my tummy for a while ... forgot about that.

Silver Member
    I roll over on my belly in my sleep, after a BA you want to know what pain is holy $***!
    Last edited by arbon; 10-26-2015 at 12:02 PM.

Aspiring Member
    Honestly I'm insanely jealous of the discomfort you're all describing. I have A cups at 16 months and they've never been all that sore. No problems sleeping on them or laying on my belly doing yoga.

*sigh* another example of why I don't think my body is responding. That or I've reached my peak already.

Silver Member
    Dreamer - I had no problem sleeping on my tummy either till BA. If you ever have a BA you will be learning not to sleep that way for some time too.

There are plenty of others that don't get sensation / pains or go through what has been talked about here.

Just me, and I don't have any way to know just how bad the pain with WWW is (saying this is not so much about her), but usually when people are complaining about pain that they start experiencing from HRT I think they should be considering themselves very lucky to be having it instead. It means it is working and stuff is happening.

Silver Member
    I still can't sleep on my tummy, but it's not tenderness, it's a combination of size and density. Big or small, a lot of trans women tend to have dense breast tissue. It's like rolling over onto a [pick one based on personal size or potential: golf, pool, tennis, croquet, bocce, soft-, volley-] ball ...

Every size has its own special form of discomfort.

I certainly have dense breast tissue. Fortunately I have never slept on my tummy; most of the time I sleep on my back. I have never had the discomfort where I needed to apply numbing cream. However, I have had continue breast growth pain for about 4 years while being on M2F HRT, and I still have the pain. I am at a D cup going on to DD. I must take after my paternal grandmother who had enormous breasts.

Johanna
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer_grl View Post
    *sigh* another example of why I don't think my body is responding.
    Almost every trans woman I know personally has had minimal breast growth with HRT. I think you'll find that those who have had the most 'growth' are also a bit heavier than they should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

I've made it and love it Jennifer-GWN's Avatar
    Melissa... I resemble that remark... 260 and a bit down to 198 and dropping. Done well and quite dense.��
    I am who I am... I'm happy...I mean truly to the bone happy...and at peace with myself for the first time ever. I'm confident and content as the woman I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Badtranny View Post
    Almost every trans woman I know personally has had minimal breast growth with HRT. I think you'll find that those who have had the most 'growth' are also a bit heavier than they should be.
    This has been true from what I've seen from people, but then again I've heard of people randomly exploding with breast growth seemingly at random or from changing the estrogen delivery method.

My BMI is in the normal range and while I did get a decent amount of breast growth my skeletal frame is fairly big so my boobs aren't as impressive :P

My boobs themselves don't get sore as often as the nipples do, I'm noticing more areola growth but the nipples themselves don't seem any bigger except they are outies a tiny bit more often.

Aspiring Member
    Was hoping to avoid needing a BA, but hey, why not add another surgery to the list? seriously though, OP is around 18 months on HRT, maybe, just maybe, there's still a bit more growth coming my way. Here's hoping for a B.....here's hoping a B will look okay with my frame.

Silver Member
    That's the thing. If you have any width to your shoulders at all, even moderately largeish growth really isn't proportionate. I have nothing to complain about in terms of results, but they still do not look proportionate. A bit squarish somehow, somewhat widely spaced. Occasionally you will read about someone planning to get humongous implants. Then you see their post-op pictures and it's like, "Oh - looks fineā€¦"

^
    This.

I started with Bs though and had breasts since I was a teen, even still they are a bit far apart because of my wide frame.
    I'm still not gonna get a BA though and I'm not just saying that because I have 60 cents in my bank account :P

Dreamer:
    I've heard lots of transwomen exploding in breast growth after switching to injections or starting progesterone, maybe that's worth looking into?

Also:::::::
    When can I get my nipples pierced?
    I've heard it can give sensitivity that doesn't only include pain...

<.<
    >.>

Aspiring Member
    I've hit roadblocks inquiring about injections. Supposedly they aren't available in Canada, according to my endo. However, personal research suggests otherwise and I need to discuss it with the powers that be again. Frustratingly, the doctors I've spoken with all seem very unfamiliar with injections. Doesn't leave me with much hope.

Dreamer, I am in Ontario Canada and was switched 2 months ago to injections. I changed endo's due to some other reasons but when it came down to my "e" I had to ask for injections.

The two biggest issues I have found so far with switching to injections is my benefits will not cover it because it does not have a DIN number associated to it and the other issue is I had to search high and low for a compounding pharmacy that could produce it. Being in rural Ontario I have to go out of my way to get it

Megan
    Last edited by Megan G; 10-27-2015 at 11:33 AM. Reason: Add content

Silver Member
    I wouldn't hold out ANY hope whatsoever for exploding growth (apart from implant rupture perhaps), no matter what you take. Reports for progesterone are all over the map. So are the approaches, from minor supplementation to GG cycle mirroring to super pregnancy-level dosages. I read somewhere along the line that there is a better chance of breast maturity as opposed to growth. Assuming someone has reached a Tanner IV, for example, growth stimulation of the (mostly temporary) milk-producing structures in the breast can result in reaching a Tanner V appearance as the tissue changes to accomodate them. Note that this contributes to sagging in some women as well. A lot of trans women never reach Tanner IV, though.