Thread: What's on your CD "to do" list?

1. A wig that suits my face
    2. Breast forms
    3 going out in public
    4. Being able to dress whenever I wanted

To prefect my make-up......I'm terrible at it

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Perfect(sp)

well i am working on toning my body,dieting at the moment as well as doing belly dancing excercises to keep from getting muscley.damn it is not easy actually..lol..and well for the future..who knows..dream list..maybe go on hormones under a doctor,comeout to my whole family..live as a woman..on the lighter side..maybe just go out once fully dressed to a cd outing of some kind..lose some of my manly physique more..aquire a lace front wig and glue that puppy on..commitment to say the least..i have many wigs but seeing the lace front ones with the glue and having them pretty much "attached"would be very nice..or grow my hair out and have it done professionally into a very pretty "do"ummm...more clothes..better shoes..i have a few ..but none that are like..the ones ya know..i love them but not the ones i love love..maybe go out on a date with a guy and slow dance and see if that is what i want.sooo..yeah i have a bunch of wish/goals to try out..i do love some of the ones i read here..a room made for just my femme side,ears pierced..maybe even belly button piercing.."sexy" and i want an ankle bracelet.I am sure i could fill this too an excrutiatingly long and too boring to read amount if i haven't already done that, so i will stop here for now..but be warned...i may re-post more..lol
    without mirrors,being fem would consist of just feeling pretty..not seeing yourself as pretty..i prefer mirrors.

Sarah we have the same wishes....!

Ears pierced and fly pretty!
    Be yourself. Everyone else is taken!

I've noticed that many of the girls in this forum want to have their ears pierced. Perhaps, it is where I live, but that is a complete non-issue. I have both ears pierced and wear emerald studs 24/7. South Florida is very accepting to alternate lifestyle, so I'm not worried about backlash. I do understand that many members of our community do not have that option due to work, family., and community. My daughter finally noticed that I shave my arms and made a remark about it. I simply told her that it is my preference, though I never mentioned other shaving preferences. I'm not very hairy, so it's not real obvious, but I have noticed that lots of men shave their legs down here. Hmmm, is our community bigger than I thought?

My short list is simply wardrobe and makeup. My SO has volunteered to help, but I have to admit that I am a bit freaked out my her willingness to participate. Yes, this was one of my conditions of my coming out to her (Permission & Participation), but I didn't expect her enthusiasm. I have read about other members trials and tribulations and it worries me a bit. Still, our relationship in long and solid. Guess I'll have to let her paint my toenails and do my makeup!

I already have long hair to lower back. So next steps are:
    (1) Have my S.O. accept who I really am (I've been trying for 20 years without any success)
    (2) Have my ears pieced
    (3) Get rid of my beard
    (4) Get breast implants
    (5) Get feminine face surgery
    Then I'll be who I really am....

1. Learn how to use makeup (youtube tutorials ftw)
    2. Find a bra that actually fits
    3. Find some heels that are in my size.

Tell the world I am me so that I can stop worrying about it ... and maybe get a nose job....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

ear piercing is an easy one, take some money, go to the mall and get it done - it's nothing to agonize over. On the other (manicured) hand it is a huge gender identity / gender completion step

I've already accomplished a lot of my initial items, since I can pretty freely go out and about in public as a girl now. I'm gender fluid and looking to spend part time in both worlds, and not likely to fully transition.

Short term:
    Get my ears pierced. Will probably happen right after Christmas.
    Move to a new town, and start fresh with my new neighbors and friends there knowing both sides of me from the beginning.
    Work more on my female voice (It's reasonably good, but has lots of room to improve). Get some professional classes or coaching to work on this.

Next 6 months:
    Continue to improve my makeup skills.
    Learn to sing comfortably in my female voice.
    Get a new, high-quality full-cap wig that has the right cap size to fit me comfortably, and gives me long, wavy hair in a feminine style.
    Get a new, high-quality full-cap wig that has the right cap size to fit me comfortably, and gives me shorter, male hair style.
    See a gender therapist for some formal counseling about where my head is at and where I want to be heading.
    Work up to spending about half my time en-femme.
    Get completely comfortable with interacting with my friends and neighbors in the new town I am moving to, in either male or female presentation modes.
    Start dating as a girl, as I begin seeking a companion who likes both my male and female aspects, and accepts my CD/TG activities.

In the next year or two:
    Get a 'wiglet' that allows me to have long, feminine hair, compensating for the male pattern baldness on top while allowing the sides and back to be my natural hair (which I am growing out).
    Deal with coming out to my sister and other family members.
    Last edited by Ceera; 11-09-2015 at 11:53 AM.

I'm going to omit the 'fantasy' items like getting my ears pierced (ain't gonna happen - that boat sailed a long time ago)
    Achievable things :-
    • Fly pretty
    • Take a multi-day trip entirely en-femme
    • Lose weight and get waist back!
    • Show off some cleavage (sounds easy but i cant shave chest!)
    • Attend a ball en femme

Find time to be here with my friends xx
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Wear a wig in public
    Do makeup better
    Go out with wife as girls

Get waxed, I hate all that shaving
    Go to a consultant to get tips on dressing and makeup
    Find shoes that fit and I really can walk in.

Have a g.g for a friend
    Buy some more shoes
    Try a skirt or a dress on in a store
    Wear a bridal gown at a transformation
    Dressed en femme and have a table for one at a restaurant
    Buy some silky lingerie

Buy a wig, get my ears pierced, and go out with my wife dressed

1. Professional makeup/photo shoot
    2. Maybe attend a CD conference

I feel very lucky after reading the replies. I would like to stop shaving my face forever. Do those "no no" thingies work? I would also develop the ability (or overcome the fear) to interact with people while dressed, and get out in public more.

To walk the streets dressed without the aid of any Dutch courage. Quite simply really.

Already done: wax legs/body hair, acquiring more clothing, pedicures with french tips (next time will be with color), purchased wig

1. get make up and learn to apply it
    2. pierce ears
    3. size 12 (currently 14)
    4. obtain a LBD
    5. acquire jewlery
    6. one day go out dressed

Silver Member
    Ok, late to the game, but I think I know what I want to say.

MEET MORE GALS FROM HERE!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, I've got a list of members that I would love to go out and meet with. And I am working on it. Out gals and closet gals, local gals and distant gals. In drab and en femme, I just love meeting people, and I absolutely love many of the members here!! So next time I'm in town, I might just look you up! It'll be fun, I promise!

Quote Originally Posted by irene9999 View Post
    1. Professional makeup/photo shoot
    2. Maybe attend a CD conference
    I agree with Irene but I'd like to add one more.
    3. Work on my hips, thighs, and buttocks.
    be sweet for me

-Renae

I am un employed so i need to get a job so i can buy clothes ect. After that this is what i will do,
    1. Buy some new clothes (day to day items)
    2. Grow my hair a few inches more so its at the length I want
    3. Definitely some nice lingerie!

I would love to have my ears pierced.
    Lose a little weight.
    and take up ballroom dancing.