Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What's on your CD "to do" list?

The opportunity to spend more time dressed and in the company of other CD's

In the last couple of years I've ticked a lot of my to do boxes. I didn't want to let life go by and not experience things if only on a single occasion. As Krisi says in#41;
    "I see some pretty good things posted here but also things that are so simple that they shouldn't be on anyone's "list", they can so easily be done. How hard is it to shave the beard? Buy more clothes? Buy a wig? Just do it. "

Ok for some easier said than done but sometimes you need to grab those bull's horns!
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Makeover and photo shoot for sure
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
    - Dr. Seuss

Quote Originally Posted by OCCarly View Post
    For me, the impediment to buying more clothes and another wig is not the actual doing of it, it is the cost.
    I'm just the opposite. While I wouldn't be throwing money at high-end merchandise, $50-$60 for a wig or a pair of shoes wouldn't break the bank. For me, it is taking that next step... that next step down a road that I'm just not sure where I'll end up.

Lacy PJs

New Member Buttercup's Princess's Avatar
    I would like sometime to see her again.

Aspiring Member
    Great thread.

1. Better acceptance by SO
    2. Become expert at make up
    3. Spend some time fully en femme
    4. Attend a mixed event (not CD) event in a proper long gown
    5. Take a short holiday, say a coach trip, en femme so I have to mix with other non CD/TS people.

One can but dream!

Vikky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

So glad to find all you girls...new to the forum, probably going to post way too much...

Not in any particular order, it's always changing
    1. Actual makeup class with a makeup artist not the counter person, learn details to effect change via contouring, shading, highlighting....(I watch every tutorial I can find)
    2. Professional makeover and then a glamour shoot with lots of outfits
    3. Ear Piercing
    4. Laser the leg hair, enough courage to do the arm hair
    5. Vacations with the wife en femme
    6. Attend a CD event with wife (she's can't wait)
    7. Solve my thick black eyebrows - that no amount of thinning, plucking and grooming ever get in control
    8. Work on my voice perhaps some voice lessons - I don't like falsetto, whispy, just need a higher pitch
    9. Style my wig (omg...so bad at this)

Learn to do my make up would be amazing.

(I have my ears pierced )
    Sarah Jane : > I wish I was a house wife

Have the courage to change my voice when I want to and own it. I'm still stuck in "I don't sound fem, I sound gay" space. I'm a little bit bi, but that's not what I'm shooting for when I'm fem, ya know?

Also meet some other ladies locally. Girlfriends and allies are great, but... Maybe some luck in this area next month: finally found a gender inclusive Facebook group here and there's going to be a bbq! Our local support group has zero social activities, so this was a major find!

Summer

I'm lucky. Done all of the above

A lot of things are on my bucket list but #1 has got to be wearing the dress on my wedding day while looking as feminine as one can be.

Well, a wedding outfit. A full gown is a bit much, as I have no one to help me with it. So I'll probably go with a fancy white dress of some sort, a veil, the whole fancy underwear set, etc.. Of course I'm closeted, so I'll be once again, all dressed up and no place to go. But it will be nice anyway. I thought about learning to do make up, but at this age, it would be like putting lipstick on a pig: Nothing ANYONE would want to see. What I look like will have to remain partially a fantasy, the reality is simply too grotesque. Just picture the 'Young Frankenstein' monster in a dress and you'll get the general idea; there's NO way you can fix that.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I have completed all the must do things on my "list". Now I'm free styling!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

1. Go and buy wedding gown.
    2. Go out and shop in public as Amanda.
    3. Meet some fellow crossdressers and go out to eat.
    Amanda

I would like to find a nice wavy long dark blonde wig. Facial hair removed. Maybe a size up in breastforms. Full body wax. And have a professional do my make up. A photoshoot after having my makeup done would be really fun too!!

And how does a CD go about finding a professional to do makeup and show me some ideas? That is probably in a thread somewhere?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]Lauren[/SIZE]

Aspiring Member
    Well the only two things left on my list is attend the empire conference and the Fantasia fair in province town ma. Everything else I have done, and had a great time doing it

Go out for the night with the Mrs.
    Samantha -x-

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    Mix my two passions and attend car shows in vintage dresses for the year of my cars, a '33 Chevy and '65 Rambler Ambassador Convertible. Other than that done most things on the list. Oh yes, I still want to attend a Gala Event at Lincoln Center in a full length gown.

Sarah's wish list goes from the "do-it-now"; to the probably attainable; to the maybe if?

The first order would be to:
    - find the perfect wig that is age appropriate and easy to style,
    - practice my eye make-up better,
    - acquire clothes that are trendy for my age and build,
    - continue on my body hair reduction project !

The next item in order would basically find more time to be away for "girly" time like First Event and others. Two or more days of being completely enfemme with others is so meaningful and exciting.

"Maybe if", would certainly be going on a date with a gentleman and being treated as a women would want to be treated.
    Sarah Adams, mature girl from NH. My photos are on Flickr under vintage4sarah !

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    -Pierced ears
    -Breast implants

Neither of these are happening anytime soon.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Be the belle of the dance!

I have gone out dancing en femme with a date and had a great time. But my dream is, I'll be the one girl under the spotlight, and all the cute guys (can I ask for princes, not just guys? sure, it's my dream anyway) will go "wow".

Oh well, dreaming is cheap

Doable: To get attachable breast forms that fit and look right.
    To dream: All facial and body hair gone!
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

Updated list:

1.) Practice finer points of face contouring.
    2 ) Practice female voice and presentation
    3.) Get out! Hopefully connecting with others like me.
    Just Roll With It

A few others:
    Practicing makeup
    Finding that special girl who understands I am who I am and that will never change.
    Ears pierced
    Going out femme in public and nobody bats an eye
    Bikini lines
    Having the bravery and courage to shop in the women's department while drab
    I'm a nice Jewish girl.

I'm not a girl, Not yet a woman.

1. Ears pierced
    2. Get fitted for a bra
    3. Take a few day vacation as Mary
    4. Be taken on a date to the beach where I can spend the day in a cute bathing suit

For starters loose 40 pounds, spend more time on the elliptical, and hair removal.