Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter cross dressing

Winter cross dressing

As we all know winter is fast approaching which means a time for layering. My question is do you crossdress under your clothes when it's winter? Or does your habbits not change?

Habit doesn't change

Habit does not change. I'm not an under dresser. Yet my SO has said that leggings can be worn under denim pants for warmth. I might consider that.
    Part Time Girl

Yes I so often wear a pantyhose under my jeans in winter. Too hot for that in summer
    Last edited by JeanetteX; 10-27-2015 at 11:10 AM.
    Love and hugs Jeanette

MIDI warrior princess Amy Fakley's Avatar
    OMG, fall/winter fashions are my favorite! Tights! Sweater dresses! Boots! Scarves! Cute jackets! :-) :-) :-)

I pretty much always underdress at work, that doesn't change. But I will wear pantyhose more often in the winter. 'Specially 'cause my office was apparently designed as a meat locker or something originally. Not too bad in the summer, but holy moley the winter is like ... cold!
    "Why shouldn't art be pretty? There are enough unpleasant things in the world." -Pierre-Auguste Renoir

Banned Read only
    The only thing that changes for me is that instead of shorts and skirts it's jeans. Everything else stays the same.

East of Seattle somewhere between the pass and Idaho
    The colder weather brings out the stockings and tights.

Fall and winter are my absolute favorite seasons. Not only is it easier to pass in winter clothing, it is so much more comfortable, and you dont have to peel of a bunch of sweaty clothes at the end of an outing

No change to dress habits, just warmer clothes.

Tights and skirts in winter, Capri's and top in summer.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Winter means that I can under dress more often.

@--}-----
    Michelle

If anything, I'm less afraid to go out in a blouse and forms because they're hidden under a poofy coat. I'm also more likely to wear hosiery under my work slacks to keep the legs warm. I have some cardigans that I can't wait to wear again while hanging out at home. I'll probably change the nail polish I wear to less "summer" colors.

Only the addition of tights, and warmer clothing.
    Candi
    Perfection Is a Road Not a Destination

Banned Read only
    I tried underdressing because so many seem to recommend it. I went out several times during the late fall and winter months wearing under my sweatshirt a bra, camisole, panty and pantyhose. I did not feel feminine, sexy or whatever. I did find I either forgot I had on the clothes or some off it bunched up. And, if you have to use a restroom pulling down pantyhose is bothersome. So, I ditched the underdressing. I have worn support pantyhose on occasion because of my diabetic legs. I found the support hose to be medically helpful. I really prefer wearing a dress, hosiery and heels, and, slip, panty and bra rather than go out piecemeal.

I wear pantyhose every day in the summer even though they're warm. In winter I often swap them out for tights, which are even warmer. Especially the patterned ones.

But the best thing about winter is long coats. I think that a long winter coat can look really classy.

My girly wardrobe changes the same as a GG's does in Winter. More pants, longer, warmer skirts, sweaters, jackets, boots, tights... More new ways to enjoy being girly!

Oh yeh! When the shorts go so does the hair on my legs. Pantyhose almost everyday and I wear wool tights under my work jeans.

I could never figure out which coat was best so I moved to Texas
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

I dress much more in the winter than summer because I can achieve a better look with winter clothes/fashions than I can in the summer!

I love leggings/boots, opaque tights and of course pantyhose with my collection of skirts/tops, dresses and my beloved high heels!

Summer fashions are more bare legs, shorts, halter tops and flats and I have troubles with that... I do suffer thru the heat with pantyhose still as I don't shave my legs and keep with dresses and skirts.
    Last edited by NikiMichelle; 10-27-2015 at 07:11 PM.

Most always underdress in winter.
    Lived in Aspen Co. For 6 years. Mostly enfemme, but ALWAYS had my season ski pass as Jacqui.
    Unfortunately for some of us "rebinesque" girls, it's awfully hard to underdress wearing a tank top and shorts, went to local public hot springs pool a few times ( o.k. It was dark) one piece ,skirted (mastectomy) swimsuit, but a nice ski parka works better for me.

I wear tights under my jeans in the winter when working outside to keep my legs warmer. That is about the only thing extra I wear. Other than panties.

Tights and support pantyhose are much more part of my winter clothing. Both for the warmth and the support, especially if I know I'm going to be on my feet and outdoors.
    Also I can wear some of my nicer tops under a sweater or a fleece top.

Banned Read only
    I don't under dress myself but I do have a crazy collection of Moncler and Duvetica puffy jackets 😀 Yah, I'm a warm, comfy, and stylish chic in the winter 😀

Gives me an excuse to wear tights under my jeans. c:

...and break out my cute sweaters around the house.
    Just Roll With It

Habits don't change, only the clothes.
    I always have a bra and panties but the rest depends on the season and most of it is feminine or uni.

My habits change. Underdress most of the winter plus brake out the ladies underarmer which if seen looks like men's, only softer.