Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Winter cross dressing

Platinum Member
    Hi Zelda, I don't need a calendar to tell me when to under-dress.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

When not in Florida during the cooler months it's no more sandals and bare feet. Sock time.......and time for colorful toe nails 24x7. Yay!

When I underdress in summer, I usually wear a regular girdle, with panties, gartered stockings, no bra. I enjoy the colder months, as I can start wearing my corselettes underneath. Feeling the bra straps is very comforting to me when I underdress.

Reality Check
    I wear women's panties almost exclusively, I no longer think of it as "underdressing". They are just underwear at this point. I don't wear a bra in male mode.

As most women do, I wear warmer women's clothes when the weather turns cold. In my mind, colder weather is better for crossdressing because I can wear panty hose or tights to cover my leg hair and long sleeves to cover my arm hair.

almost time to break out the pink long underwear

Gold Member
    Yes, with heaver shirts because of the weather, I can wear my Bra under dressing
    all the time now.
    Rader

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    I dont dress under my clothes...i just still crossdress....difference is in the winter I have more confidence to take risks in where I go in NYC , your bundled in layers, its cold, people are not really checking you out....its just easier to move around than the summer saftey wise....

Aspiring Member
    I love cold weather and winter, especially when it comes to CDing. I don't dress too much but I get warm very easily, so when it is +30 outside I am sweating profusely and I start staining my clothes with sweat. On the other hand, when it is cold I stay nice and dry, love it !

Board-Certified Shaman LaSirenaBella's Avatar
    Fall and winter are my high seasons. I enjoy the fashions this time of year.
    Sirena Rivera
    "Because when you stop and look around, this life is pretty amazing." - Theodor S. Geisel

Funnily I enjoy dressing more in the Autumn/ Winter cause you can pass more esaily cause I'll wear longer coats, gloves and if its raining I'd use an umbrella. Also the colder weather people are more likely to be concentrating on keeping themselves warmer and paying less attention around them.

winter = "sheer" enjoyment :-)))
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Around here winter means SKI CLOTHES!! Awesomely cute parkas and form-fitting ski pants, fur-trimmed mittens -- honestly, it's the only way I can survive winter.

Banned Read only
    OMG Jennie, I SOOO love the cute parkas, nothing like a Moncler or Duvetica jacket with real fur trimmed hood...sooo comfy and cute 😉

I under dress more and sometimes I get to dress 100% except my jacket.
    I can even wear forms.

Silver Member
    I retreat south. I'm a reverse snow bird. I go north in the summer off and on and end up there sometimes in the winter. I underdress all the time so nothings different except I wear cute women's jackets.

No change for me. I no longer own any undergarments designed for men, and my legs are shaved all the time now. The arrangement with my wife is that the limit for me right now is strictly undergarments, shaved legs and armpits, clear nail polish with my mani/pedis, and the feminine eyebrows. Out of respect for her, and the goal of taking baby steps with her this time to further levels of acceptance to come on her time, I honor this arrangement most of the time. Her biggest fears are that the kids will catch me, or she'll actually see me dressed, which she's not ready for. If I know I'm home alone for a few hours, or the rare travel for work, I'll slip into a dress, but not 100% dressed.

We've just come out of a fairly cold winter here, I'd been stocking under my pants to keep warm and also wearing a clearly female long sleeve t shirt under my work shirt.
    No comments about the t shirt but I did say a few times that yes it was a girls one, adding that they fit better and tighter to keep warmer with out needing to wear a thick jumper all day.
    i am what I am, I do what I do..
    i do not seek approval from others.

I have a summer wardrobe and a winter wardrobe, of course

Such a great idea, seasons - that means more clothes shopping! She is going to give me a budget! I'm fortunate to have a wife that is great with my dressing, she even buys outfits for me and occasionally she wants to borrow my things. Plus she is forgiving when i hang her things in my closet. In a normal month I will have multiple days to dress and have her come home and review my look. I always wear panties but not much under dressing occurs because she is so accepting.

Banned Read only
    I wear panties or shapewear all year, so that doesn't change. I sometimes add tights or pantyhose in the winter. When doing errands in the winter, I will sometimes wear a bra and forms under bib overalls. With a black turtleneck, black overalls and a black jacket, it really isn't that noticeable.

DeeAnn

I will wear pantyhose inside that will be warm and smooth,and its very comfortable

I always underdress reguardless of weather, winter means i can break out some cute sweaters and dress out more but i really need to get a nice coat.. ebay here i come!

No change down here in FL!

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar
    A technicality but is it really crossdressing when hidden?

Yes, IMO crossdressing talks about dressing not display. So if you're dressed in women's underwear beneath your three-piece Brooks Brothers suit you are still crossdressing.