Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Winter cross dressing

Great time of the year. Like layering. Sweaters, leggings and hose. I wear pantyhose under my pants to keep warm. They are great especially when shoveling snow.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Nope I don't under dress. I have a nice selection of Cardigans that I wear through the winter evenings though.

Love the changing of the seasons, and I do have wardrobes for each, but winter does allow me to underdress more without being noticed. Its a time to break out the tights and hose, plus I can wear my bras and sports bras nearly every day without a problem. Long winter coats and sweat shirts allow me to wear my girl jeans without being noticed. Its also an easy time for me to keep my toes painted, legs shaved, etc. Yes, winter is awesome!

Meg

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    I underdress all year but because of layering I can wear more without detection, i.e. Bras, cinches, Pantyhose. I always wear woman's panties and cami's. unless I'm wearing a white t-shirt.

Aspiring Member
    I have several sweater dresses that I wear with different colored tights. Also some mid calf winter skirts. I just live them with my boots. Plus scarves and things

Welcome Winter! Break out the bra and pantyhose - they get to go outside for a change.

I love winter. I tend to sweat under heavy lights and hot sun, so I'm always worrying my makeup will melt or run. Winter is the time to stroll around without a care.

Love that in the winter I can shave my body completely. And pretty much always have on pantyhose and my toenails red.
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

I have sweaters for a casual look & just bought 2 more sweater dresses,but for clubbing these are to hot-Ill be stickin with the shorter skirts & dresses when out clubbingAnd I just got a nice fur coat as well.

I couldn't resist buying a cute fleece vest with asymmetrical zip.

That'll get used for the one month winter is a thing here! I intend to try to incorporate it into my everyday wear. Its just fem enough to take the edge off, but not enough to cross any lines in male mode.

I hope...
    Just Roll With It

I'm hoping to buy boots and dressy shoes that while they will make me feel girly and femme inside, I could get possibly away with wearing while drab.
    I'm a nice Jewish girl.

I'm not a girl, Not yet a woman.

I love dressing in the winter I can wear a bra and at night even my forms girl jeans and hose walking the dog.
    Angie

I love the cooler weather! Cute bras and leggings work their way into every day wardrobe!

I can shave everywhere and get away with it and that leads to many more dressing options

Womens jackets are terrific. They can run the gamut from being basically a men's jacket that closes right over left, to being incredibly and totally feminine and a a spectrum of choices in between. Women's coats and jackets are fun because men's clothing as well. Winter clothing hides a multitude of sins.

One of the first times I went in public was wearing my friend's sister ski outfit. It was embarrassing and scary and fun all at the same time.

Around the house its dragging the floor wide leg lounge pants or heavy weight capris, leggings, tights or stockings & suspender belt. Outside HW capris or lowrise denim jeans, its usually too windy to wear any of skirts I have and my skorts are way too short for winter, I could sew in quarters every few inches so it doesn't blow up but its easier to avoid wearing them.

OMG STOCKINGS.

I am NOT a fan of the cold weather at all, but the one thing that I do love about the winter is being able to put on a sweater and wear some warm, comfy stockings on my feet. Plus wearing heavy clothing allows me to shave completely without being asked about it.

Like a lot of you I like to undress more in winter and living in Houston that means about a month.

Silver Member
    Winter offers greater ability to cover male size and shape. Boots, sweaters, scarves and coats cover muscles.

I love winter. The cold can always be countered with warm clothing. the heat of summer though, cant be countered unless youre in a pool or in a/c or inside(in texas at least)
    Beauty is a curse.

Try these. All are OK out in public in either "boy" or “girl” mode. Items that would usually be identified as feminine clothes, particularly those that have “tell-tale” signs such as adjustors, straps, and clasps on a bra, are more of a challenge in summer, and winter does make it easier to “hide” them. However, when there is no reaction from either men or women that invites one to wear only womenswear year around. I have found these items acceptable; they are readily available and, in fact, are mass-market items in the women’s department.

!) Slacks: Women’s pull on pants are much easier to put on than men’s belted pants. They do not need a fake fly, as the absence of it is usually not apparent, but I prefer non-figured and solid color, non-pastel pants so they are not readily identified as women’s clothing.

2) Panties: Underwear with a fly is unnecessary with womens pull-on pants. Although there are no-fly briefs in the men’s department, women’s full-cut briefs work just as well, and are often cheaper.

3) Slips: Shirttails tend to readily pull out of pull on pants. This can expose panty and pantyhose tops. A “solution” is to wear a full slip that is short enough to be worn with slacks. Also slips are usually made of material that makes it easier to pull on and straighten pants.

4) Bra: Although wearing a bra in public in “boy” mode can make one nervous and it can be a challenge to “hide” it, wearing a bra can be practical in “boy’ mode to keep non-adjustable straps on a slip from falling off the shoulders.

5) Nylons: Although wearing them in public can also make one nervous, an MD suggested that I wear pantyhose to avoid the indentation in my lower legs that mid-calf or knee-high socks make. Pantyhose do not require anything that is not also needed with women’s pull-on pants. Opaque ones are best, as they aren't readily identified as women's hosiery, but that isn't necessary and sheer nylons are OK and are more available. I actually prefer thigh highs as they are easier to put on than pantyhose, they do not need to be lowered to go to the bathroom, and only one leg needs to be thrown out when a run becomes apparent.
    Last edited by sfwarbonnet; 11-27-2015 at 10:24 AM.

Yes its easy in winter to hide stuff. I had funny incidence today I was wearing bra and hip padded panties to look my butts more fem. I was in boy mode and I had jacket to hide the bra straps. The problem started when in the afternoon the weather became little warmer but without any thoughts I removed my jacket. I am sure people noticed my bra straps. I did not wanted to do that but I was feeling so hot inside the jacket. But I learned if you dont care then nobody cares what you are wearing ...

i love winter, i get to underdress with more girly clothes and is hidden by a puffy jacket. I normally underdress with just panties and the occasional garterbelt. but now, I can wear the whole outfit with a bra and sometimes even forms. my girly jeans can even be unnoticed if my jacket hangs over the pockets.

love it. bring on the cold...i will be nice and girly underneath

Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeCD View Post
    Yes its easy in winter to hide stuff. I had funny incidence today I was wearing bra and hip padded panties to look my butts more fem. I was in boy mode and I had jacket to hide the bra straps. The problem started when in the afternoon the weather became little warmer but without any thoughts I removed my jacket. I am sure people noticed my bra straps. I did not wanted to do that but I was feeling so hot inside the jacket. But I learned if you dont care then nobody cares what you are wearing ...
    Yes, wearing women's clothes soon becomes normal and it's easy to "forget"
    that you're wearing feminine clothes, so one must be careful not to publically display women's lingerie (particularily a bra or lacey slip) in "boy" mode.
    Last edited by sfwarbonnet; 11-20-2015 at 02:07 PM.

Silver Member
    Of course I change habits according to the season. In the winter, I like a black one like the superior mother in the Sound of Music. In the summer, I go for a white one like Sally Fields wore in the Flying Nun!

Oops, not what you meant? My dressing is based on available time and schedule, what I wear is appropriate to the weather and venue.