Thread: Fun Lighthearted Story about sharing

Fun Lighthearted Story about sharing

So I often pick my favorite panties from her tub...she smiles and will make comments like "those aren't very comfortable" or "you are hanging out." She made a decision yesterday - "I'm ordering us new panties to share, we are going to keep them in the same tub and you can quit stealing." Later on after giving some thought she added, "why I would do this and double my laundry load I have no idea."

I quickly responded that I do a better job of sorting colors, choosing the wash cycle, and drying things properly. Plus, with Nikki's clothes I'm more likely to do her stuff along with mine, so Nikki needs a shopping trip.

We will see who does the laundry, but I love that we are now sharing panties! We already share some cute tops!

-Nikki

Haha, that is so sweet. When I come out to my SO I can guarantee the extra laundry is going to be an issue but it sounds like you have it handled.

I don't know if you call it sharing, I'm never in my wife's closet. Seems like though, she is always in mine. More one-sided.