Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My view on Underdressing

My view on Underdressing

Having now adopted underdressing as a regular routine, it does act as a substantial compensation for not being in a position to go full female mode outdoors.
    It is, after all, not what is outside that separates women from men (they often wear jeans and sweaters and even shirts) but what is underneath and for me, the feeling of breasts and bra plus the feeling of panties against my skin, make me feel very feminine.
    Also, it doesn't seem such a leap from there to taking the plunge one day. After all, I am only one step away from a pair of female pants (which I already have), a gender neutral sweater and I am there. With some modest heels of course, but I could in that mode take a drive with impunity. Could even hang on some jewelry. After all hundreds of men wear earings, bracelets and necklaces. Now all I have to do is go for it. Still agree though that is easier said then done

Banned Read only
    The colder weather makes it easier to dress. Today I did something I would never think of doing in the warmer months. I went to my weekly community service group meeting almost fully dressed. I had on girl jeans, a tank top with a bra and my forms on. I had a sweatshirt on so my curves weren't visible. I had pantyhose on but wore ankle socks with my sandals. Nobody noticed as far as I know. I even had on some very subtle lip gloss that was almost worn off by then.

Underdresser here fulltime bra and panties every day no forms just a bra

Platinum Member
    Over the decades without any outlet such as this forum I never considered under dressing. After being on this site for awhile I decided to give it a try. Yes, the fall and winter are great times to give under dressing a whirl. First I gave wearing thigh high stockings a try, but, without a garter belt thigh highs will not stay up. Trying to adjust them required a trip to a bathroom stall. I do remember several times over the years noticing a GG actually absentmindedly reaching under her dress or skirt and adjusting them. I'm kind of reminded of those women every time major league baseball shows that clip of a ballplayer lowering his uniform pants and making adjustments oblivious to the tens of thousands of fans in the stands! Oh, what was he thinking? Anyway, I digressed. I gave wearing a garter girdle a try. It did keep my thigh highs up. Please, please don't tell me I had the wrong size thigh high stockings on. They just do not keep up for endless hours With a lot of walking. I also donned a nylon panty and a lacy camisole and a bra. The bra I kept padded when driving and unpadded when in a store.

The end result of all this preparation was nothing. No feeling of femininity at all. I discovered the feelings my wife complains about. The bra needs adjustment many times. Darn those bra straps or even the bra itself moving too much due to reaching and stretching. And, the inconvenience of using the bathroom facilities, especially when wearing pantyhose. Comment later on those.

I think for underdressing to work in the sense it allows some expression of self, the person has to be denied by fact and circumstances the time to fully express oneself. I am able to be en femme most weekdays for seven hours. I do remember my pre retirement days when a great angst arose in me, and, for sanity sake I did have to schedule a day off from work to dissipate that pent up demand.

The pantyhose...there have been times when my legs aching with neuropathy called forth the need for a pair of support pantyhose. I still cursed the inconvenience of dodging into a stall and pulling them up and down, but, the medicinal benefit was worth it.

I just do not get any sense of femininity with underdressing.

Platinum Member
    Hi TF, When I want to dress up all I have to do is change my pants, shirt & shoes for, a skirt, blouse & heels.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Well, you get the feeling (physical and/or emotional) that you get from underdressing. And like anything else, it can, and does, change over the years. I started underdressing daily about four years ago, and it was an emotional breakthrough for me. And a physical one, too. I wear panties and an athletic type camisole (like Maidenform 1276) every day. Sometimes I wear thigh highs, too.

(Mine used to slip down, too, Steph, so I did some troubleshooting. First I thought they were sliding because of hair on my legs where the band went, so I shaved there. I felt it helped some, but still had some slips and rolls. I then felt I was pulling them up high, so I only pull them to a couple inches below the crotch - and make sure they are level, and that is better. Sometimes I felt my pants were grabbing the top band and rolling it over, and worked them down. Wearing a VF petty slip, which were called "pettipants" when I was growing up, solved this. I recently made two international flights, each with several legs, and with all the walking between gates, sitting, reaching, lifting, walking and waiting, wore them for over 40 hours (each way) without having them slip, or adjusting them even once, so I think I have it dialed in now.)

But, for me, "the feeling of panties against my skin" is really only a "feeling" when something is moving there, which of course most of the time it is not. Finding panties that fit right, so the parts do not move around when walking, or sitting, or whatever other activities I am doing, is really so much more comfortable than wearing baggy, uncomfortable cotton whitie tighties, that even if I wasn't TG I would not go back to men's underwear.

All of the jeans and short pants I have bought in the past three or four years have been women's (size 12). And on my recent trip every single item I wore (jeans, blouse, thigh highs, bra, slide in shoes, vest/coat), both ways, was women's - and it was very pleasurable (in the calming sense).

Enjoy.

Banned Read only
    Transfeminate,
    It's a first step to get use to being out dressed, I do it most of the time but when walking the dog I take the drab layer off when I feel it's safe . I have been caught out on more than one occasion and it's not that bad, you just have to go with it and try not to run like a frightened rabbit !
    don't forget you're not the only CDer in the World so don't panic and feel guilty about.

Reality Check
    Underdressing is what you make it. I've been wearing panties for several years. To me, they are just underwear at this point. I wear jeans from the women's department whenever I wear jeans. They are plain, not fancy and look like men's jeans except they are not loose and baggy. To me they are just jeans.

If it turns you on and doesn't out you, go for it.

I don't really consider it under dressing any more. At any point of the day half of my clothing (under and exterior) was purchased from the "women's" department. It's just the clothes I wear now. Personally they should change the department names to the "Feminine" and the "Masculine" departments! Maybe have a third department called "More or Less". Lol

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Underdressing was one of my first stops on the Trans train for me. The erotic feeling of tite bras, panties, and girdles, etc.

But, it soon became more tiresome than exciting. After a number of other stops, my T train finally arrived at Central Station. Dress all the way or don't bother!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I'll bet you cant feel lingerie through your thick skin, Sherry? Lol

(Krisi

Reality Check
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Underdressing is what you make it. I've been wearing panties for several years. To me, they are just underwear at this point. I wear jeans from the women's department whenever I wear jeans. They are plain, not fancy and look like men's jeans except they are not loose and baggy. To me they are just jeans.

If it turns you on and doesn't out you, go for it.)

I totally agree with you Krisi! My ONLY complaint about women's jeans is that the pockets are too small and not deep enough.
    Last edited by lisa_vin; 11-09-2015 at 03:45 PM.
    Lisa

Reality Check
    Yes. The intent is to carry a purse and not have any bulges. I wear my wallet in my front pocket and some of my jeans can accommodate this and some can't. If I wear those, I sometimes ask my wife to carry my wallet in her purse. I suppose I could get my own purse but I don't want to field all the questions.

I do not always under dress but when i do it is very interesting and usually not a big deal anymore
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Been so long since I have not worn womens clothing under or over.

I'm a house painter and underdress every day to work wearing panties and a bra , with or without breastforms depending on if I work alone or with colleagues.My wife works at a nursery home and her position includes late shifts , so when home alone I allways dress fully in lingerie, skirt or a dress, blouse and wig.I use size A breastforms for work and D when fully dressed. I just love the weight of the latter :-)

When going to work its just feminine underwear. On days off and out at shops I wear bra and panties. at home fully dressed. The only time I wear male underwear under my clothes is a once a year camping trip boys weekend, for the just in case something happens as lots of beer drunk on that weekend.

Underdressing is the only way my fem side gets to get out of the house. I really only do it when I travel or wife travels and I especially like to go shopping for new fem things while underdressed. Winter is better because of the obvious - jackets hide the bra better.

Underdressed right now. Woot!

I "underdress" everyday!!!!! I ALWAYS wear a Rago high waist panty brief, Hanes silk reflections thigh highs, a Playtex secrets 40C bra with my forms most of the time. This has become natural for me to do this and one day I will become the woman who lives inside me. If Caitlyn can do it I can too.

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

I underdress everyday, but so does every woman in my field. I'm in the Army and the uniforms are unisex. Every woman is wearing the same outerwear as I am and I think most are wearing the same underwear as well. Except, I don't wear a bra at work. When we do urinalysis for drugs, you have to take off the jacket and with just a t-shirt it would be visible. I'm an officer and can't take that risk. Otherwise, for the last 19 months, it is mostly panties unless I am going to the doctor and, even then, I change back to panties.

Honestly I feel I make more of an effort than most girls in my area. If I go down the street I can't walk ten feet without passing girls dressed in hoodies and sweat pants, I think that some female fashion trends are leaning more towards masculine styled clothes but in bright colours but thats in my area which is a small enough town.

Starting soon, I'll be underdressing in wirefree bra and panties.
    I'm a nice Jewish girl.

I'm not a girl, Not yet a woman.

For me under dressing is part of the journey.
    I have worn panties to work a lot, and as others have said it just becomes underwear, however it has caused me to hate the bulk male underwear.
    I am starting to under dress with a bra as well. Last week I went out with my bra on to pick up grandson at school. I was cheating though because I had a heavy coat on. Nobody could tell at all.
    Yesterday I wore a sports bra almost all day at work, but decided part way through the day to switch to a normal bra and put in my forms. I did hear a sweatshirt most of the day but was very very conscious (almost scared). After work I decided to go to the store and said "Now or Never" took off the sweatshirt with just a polo shirt hiding my bra and forms. It was a short visit but it was a visit. As I add to the wardrobe and acquire additional femme clothing I will have the courage to go out in public. I am not trying to be passable, I just love how it all makes me feel.

Randi Sue

Aspiring Member
    The way some woman dress now a days undressing is all the do. I'm with Karren Hutton when I go out under-dressed I am wearing woman's jeans, woman's top and in colder weather a woman's wool coat with woman's gloves.