Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Beautiful Feminine Feeling Wearing Girly Clothes

Beautiful Feminine Feeling Wearing Girly Clothes

I started dressing in the softest girly clothes I could find, at Age 5!

Got into my moms lingerie dresser, found the cutest, nylon half slip and thought it was just the right fit for me! Can you believe a 5 year old would think of such a thing?

Would sneak into her things whenever she was out. I graduated to Bras (Bet I was the only 7 year old Boy who could fasten his Bra from reaching behind), the most gorgeous pastel full slips with ALOT of pretty ruffles coming up from them hem. So soft, pretty and the coolness of it floating over my arms and down my body is a chill I'll Always try to attain-------------The ultimate High!

Platinum Member
    Hi Janice, That kind of sounds like my story 69yrs ago.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Similar to Blue, I discovered those deliteful fabrics and feeling, too.

Only I was nearly 50 years older than u!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Well put..

That's how I started as well. Also, a loooong time ago!

So true, we sometimes tend to fly off on all sorts of tangents here, but the core that unites us is the joy we derive from wearing those wonderful, forbidden clothes!

Sounds way too familiar. Many of us on this site can identify with your story. Funny thing.

Meg

I know the feeling all to well. The sweet feeling of the nylons against my legs...

Janice,
    I think that a lot of us grew up like that, I know that I did. And no, I could fasten my bra that way too, still can, but prefer front opening bras better. And yes, I do remember the slips too, so sensual, feminine. I own a few of them even now. And even though they are not needed under dresses these days, I do like to wear them under my dresses.
    Hugs,
    Bree
    Brandy Mathews

The urge came before the dressing for me and when i finally gave in i was hooked .One dress is all it took
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Well we seem to have total agreement on this one. Must have been 50 years ago. But could have been yesterday. One smooth silky slip was all it took. I'm still a clip at the back girl, when it comes to my bras.
    Last edited by Jane G; 11-06-2015 at 07:05 PM.

So taboo....yet so comfortable.....so many on this site enjoy a similar history....part of what binds us together.
    If it was easy, everyone would be doing it.

Silver Member
    Yes Yes Yes While panties were the first item I soon graduated to a strapless sundress. Once I tried slips there was no stopping me. My sisters helped teach me about bra hooking. Ironically one of my girlfriends gave me a class on how to hook my bra and put the girls in the right place. I can still remember wearing petite coats and strutting around the house getting ready for my first date. Unfortunately I had to change to guy clothes.

I must have been a late bloomer... At 7. Lol. But I became a prolific "borrower" over time. Still amazes me all from whom I "borrowed" from. Didn't help that the local girls used to play a game called "catch a boy and put a dress on him" . I wasn't the slowest runner but I got caught way more than anyone else. 😍

Banned Read only
    I was apparently into nylons (under dressing?) when I was 2 but I totally purged at 5 (had to stay focused on my kindergarten studies &#128521. Picked it up again in my 20's but only for a short time. But NOW, wow...and thank you Long Tall Sally! 😀

very interesting... i'm another one who got into my mother's stuff over 50 years ago.
    its a shame it was soooooo taboo back then.
    paula

yes very similar story as well, going back about 50 years.
    i was about 4 or 5 and can remember a heavenly, secure wonderful feeling and a strange stirring in my loins when i put on my mothers slip and nylons.
    those beautiful ultra feminine slips from the 50's-60's which i still have an incredible passion for today, truly the forbidden fruit.
    what puzzles me to this day is what attracts a 4-5 year old to sexy lingerie? its truly a matter of genetic hard wiring i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by paulaprimo View Post
    very interesting... i'm another one who got into my mother's stuff over 50 years ago.
    its a shame it was soooooo taboo back then.
    You mean it's not now?? I must have missed the memo. Someone forward that to my wife please! Lol

Banned Read only
    I just knew without checking that you are a senior. How? When you mentioned "pastel full slips with ALOT of pretty ruffles." Dabbling in my mom's lingerie draw with those pretty slips had a direct influence on my style. I do not own one pair of women's clothing that have legs. No jeans, no pants, nada. My full slip collection is over 400. I'm a sucker for nylon full slips.

PS> I have to agree with Karen. Although there may not be masses outside the gate with pitchforks, there is very little acceptance. There may be tolerance, as in NIMBY, but, there still is no "acceptance."
    Last edited by Stephanie47; 11-07-2015 at 11:36 AM.

Yes!

I know I was already dressing by 7. Had worn every piece of my mom's clothing by age 10.
    I knew enough to never tell anyone. Forty years later, my spouse knows, my best friends know, my brother knows and I am preparing to tell my mom. One of my friends has met EvaLyn a couple of times. My SO is terrified of meeting EvaLyn. At the same time she supports me becoming who I truly am....no more secrets.
    I am looking forward to more time with friends....

Peace,
    EvaLyn

I waited till age 8 before sneeking into my sisters room and trying on her bra and panties did this for about a year till my mom caught me wearing them one day she said boys don't wear them go caught 2 months later again by mom told her I like wearing them we talked about it so off to the store we went had $20.00 of allowance saved up bought a black bra and 2 pair panties black and blue had to take to the register and pay for them myself now I am 51 still doing it can't stop really don't want too love the feeling of a bra

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Didn't help that the local girls used to play a game called "catch a boy and put a dress on him" . I wasn't the slowest runner but I got caught way more than anyone else. 😍
    LoL

Aspiring drama queen Isabella Ross's Avatar
    Moments like this are still fresh in mind, 40 plus years later. The pleasure morphed into shame and self-loathing for a few decades, but I'm guiltlessly enjoying the same sensations today.

It always starts with getting into our mother's clothing, doesn't it? I can't explain the how or why's about it but I just had this urge to try on her clothing one day like something just clicked in my head. Over the years, I would wear her pumps/heels and walk in them for a bit because I didn't have a stash and none of her other clothing made me feel sexy and femme inside. Repressing it over the years has been the roughest...I would lash out at other people as a result because I had to hide who I really was inside.

The pink fog clouded my mind so much this week that I seriously thought I was transgender and needed to start transitioning. I spoke to a friend in the psych field and they just said that I was a crossdresser rather than someone who really is a woman stuck in the wrong body. After many years, I've finally come to accept that this is who I am. I just wish I could be more open about it in society. But no, it's still a taboo and after talking with several friends, IT IS NOT A CHOICE. It's how we're wired inside.
    I'm a nice Jewish girl.

I'm not a girl, Not yet a woman.

I agree with Miss Danielle, It's the way we are wired. There is no other explanation for it. It's the only explanation for why I do it.