Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Beautiful Feminine Feeling Wearing Girly Clothes

I know exactly what you mean Janice (and of course, all of you other girls with the same experience)!
    I was 5 or 6 years old and my first foray into dressing was borrowing from my mother's lingerie drawer. I would wear her white silk half slip and walk around the bedroom and loved the way it swished around my legs. I was forever hooked. To this day, there are few things more gratifying to me than wearing a pretty skirt and feeling the flow around my body.
    I am definitely a girly girl!
    The most common form of despair is not being who you are. - Soren Kierkegaard

To the question, started enjoying/wear women's clothing, have to say around 1956-59, soft to the touch, feels good to the skin, like it.

Over the years, never spoke about this subject to anyone, except when I told my wife back in 75.

Over the years, she understands, but has her limits, to which I agree with all the way.

What drew me here was, reading the posts and threads on the forum and have never felt more connected to what is being talked about or the sincere thoughts by the members here.

To date, I have never been open to anyone, other than my wife over the years. And the time period that I grew up in was a very different era, when people had different views and emotions concerning this subject.

So thanks for the openness and real private thoughts about of who we really are and at the same time would like to say, hello.

First time was when I was 8 years old and was not good when I was caught.I decided to try on one of my bio mom's skirts and thought I would not get caught.Was wrong,I was made to take the skirt off and put my pants back on.My bio mom beat me with a frying pan and Bio dad whipped me with his belt when he came home from work.

Been underdressed for 2 wks straight and the first thing when i arrive home each day is pull off the work boots and look at those red painted toenails! The feeling is still like the first time! Strange that i have nice feet for a male...possibly 'cause i take care of them like a girl???

My first dressing was at about 5 or 6 year old. My sister was at school and I'd have a half day. I'd go to my older sister's room and wear her yellow nightie. Later I'd try some of my mother's things to look more like a lady and less like a little girl until my sister got to her teens.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I must have been a late bloomer... At 7. Lol. But I became a prolific "borrower" over time. Still amazes me all from whom I "borrowed" from. Didn't help that the local girls used to play a game called "catch a boy and put a dress on him" . I wasn't the slowest runner but I got caught way more than anyone else. 😍
    I was even later at 9 yrs old, only 45 years ago :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Polypop View Post
    I was even later at 9 yrs old, only 45 years ago :-)

I was even later 14-15 "borrowing" my sisters clothes and sleeping in em my dad almost caught me once or twice no one else had a clue she always though they got lost in the laundry it happens.

I started 42 years ago when I was 8. I slipped on my mom's pj's and underwear and never looked back. Love the feeling of woman's clothes.

Hi everyone, All I can say is that I so agree with everyone who loves the feeling of stocking, garter belt, and a nylon slip rubbing on smooth legs. That is what keeps me dressing. I have always been a leg and heels guy.

Oh I so wish I started young! My first inkling that I was "different" was when I was 10. My older half sister was visiting and we all went down the beach one hot evening. Anyway, she started talking about a magazine she had started reading - COSMOPOLITAN. I had started to notice this magazine at the local shop - just how beautiful the covergirls were. This I think started my life long love affair with this magazine and my later addiction to wearing lingerie. I was a very late bloomer wearing lingerie. It started by being inspired by the beautiful lingerie editorials in COSMO. I started wearing pantihose. Then, in my mid-20's, I looked after a workmates house for a couple of months. I slept in the master bedroom and started wearing his wife's satin slips in bed whilst reading my COSMO's. I went through major denial at times - even getting rid of my most precious and loved COSMO collection - huge mistake! Eventually, I caved into accepting who I really am and have built up a huge collection of COSMO's and wear lingerie as often as I can. My wife never knew about this until recently when I accidently left a COSMO outside on a table - OOP's! So, I had to reveal all! This was a huge shock to her. She's accepted me reading and collecting COSMO, but just can't handle the lingerie wearing. I can do it when she's not around. At least she knows about it now. The burden of this long time secret was killing me! I just wish I will be able to wear lingerie in front of her one day without her freaking out! I have tried wearing make up and a wig, but can't get into this yet. I adore wearing high heels and stockings or pantihose as well. I have two pairs of silicon breastforms which I love wearing at times - really helps me feel so feminine! I do wish I had breasts. I just have to wear silk or satin everyday. I do have a silk robe (women's) which my wife lets me wear - not quite as good as a slip, but at least it is feminine. We talk about my cross-dressing and I hope she is slowly understanding who I am inside. Reading COSMO for years has taught me so much about women and she has benefitted greatly from this over the years.

I was eight or 10 when something, I don't what, drew me to my mother's closet. I got into a cotton day dress with a wide skirt, pulled on her only petticoat underneath it, and slipped on her (too big) three inch, black patent leather heels. Then I went to her vanity and put on her Revlon Cherries in the Snow lipstick. A bit later I took off the dress and petticoat and stepped into her yellow silk evening gown with a big bow in the back...Now, 50 years, later, the very memory makes me a bit faint....When I put on her lipstick and looked in the mirror, something said, This is right. This is me. This is who you are..."

50's Housewife Wannabe Madilyn A.'s Avatar
    Your story is like mine, I started by 5, completely dressed and wore makeup by 10. I wish I had known so many others were doing the same back then.
    Believe in the impossible dream, dreams do come true !!!

www.flickr.com/madilyna

Madilyn

I use to stay at my aunts house on the weekends to do odd jobs around her house. The slip was laying over a chair and dared me to feel it. I did and have not stop wanting to dress, such a feeling.