Thread: Hips or Lips?

Question Hips or Lips?

In passing, which do you think is more important, a feminine face or a feminine body?

Although my experience may be different from other's, I have found that the "face" (and here I am talking makeup, but most importantly a "smile") goes further in being seen as a female.

At the same time, when I have good hip padding (Classic Curves is best, but Frederick's does a decent job), I feel more confident, and that adds mucho to the "passing" equation.

Watchoo think, hey?

I kinda go for the total look. That is nice outfit, makeup, wig, assecories like rings, watch, bralect, polished femm nails, and etc.

I too try to go for the totall "look". However, I spend quite a bit of time shaping my body (corset, padding, forms). I try to keep my makeup to a mim. Smiling, however, is a differnt story. When I smile TOO wide my jaw becomes really pronouced, making me look even more like a guy. So, I just simply try to smile at the corners of mouth. Love, R.