Thread: had my first date lined up tonite

had my first date lined up tonite

had my first date lined up tonite and he was a no show!!! went all out to be ready.... so bummed

Sorry to hear that sweet heart!

Oh, I'm so sorry. No-shows are sadly common, but it's very hard to deal with. I can never decide if it's worse when they come up with a lame excuse or when they just evaporate, but in any case, there's no fault on you.

That is no fault of your own and he missed a truly great date.
    Part Time Girl

Maybe don't be too hard on him? Maybe he was nervous? Have you tried contacting him (if he seemed worth it) and saying you were disappointed he didn't show...
    Plenty more fish in the sea as the old saying goes!

sent me a txt he was almost here 2 hours ago then no further contact ((

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Screenshot_1.jpg tryin to attach a pic

that is too bad, however as others have noted it happens unfortunately to everybody not just us girls. i have no idea why there are so many stories of people that flake....it is discouraging...you look great by the way, be strong...there will be others with better manners.

thanks to all for the encouragement i need it lol ...... Screenshot_92.jpg

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Screenshot_2.jpg i had such high hopes ... oh well .... tomorrow is always a new day !!! ))))

Platinum Member
    Hi Chrissy, It was his loss !
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Silver Member
    Sorry but don't blame yourself. It happens. Move on and don't think about him. He is a loser.

Sorry to hear of your no-show Chrissy.
    Just wondered, for those who know about such things: Does this fit the profile of the "CD admirer", for whom it is too much to take the next step?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

I'm so sorry....they didn't know what they were missing

Quote Originally Posted by pamela7 View Post
    Does this fit the profile of the "CD admirer", for whom it is too much to take the next step?
    Yes. I try not to be hard on the pathetic little maggots, but yes. Actually, I have true sympathy for them. They're living in their heads and an opportunity comes along and they're all bluff and bluster and then it gets real and they learn something about themselves that perhaps they didn't want to know. It can be quite humbling for them. If they are Rudyard Kipling men, they'll own up and try to reduce the damage to they inflicted upon the innocent. If they are PLMs (pathetic...etc.) they disappear or at least change their profile names.

Reality Check
    How was this date arranged? Online? Mutual friend? Someone you met in person? Was it a male or a female? Did this person know about your "situation"?

I am too old to have tried any computer dating sites, I never dated anyone who I didn't already know in person. I suspect going on a date with someone you've never met would be pretty nerve wracking and not showing up is pretty rude, but understandable.
    Last edited by Krisi; 11-04-2015 at 08:03 AM.