Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Tranney

New Tranney

I was driving to work this week and the check engine light illuminated on my car's dashboard. I pulled into my mechanic's garage. After checking out the car, he looked me straight in the eyes and said "You need a new tranni".
    My first thought, "You have no idea".
    Last edited by SamanthaSometimes; 11-05-2015 at 08:26 AM. Reason: Misspell

I had a similar revelation like this recently. I must have overpaid the dentist bill and they sent a check for the difference. It was made out to the feminine version of my real name. So, if my name was patrick it was made out to patricia. I wondered if they knew something I didn't.

My alternate reality moment came when I picked up a new top at Old Navy. As I was bringing it up the register, I noticed that inside it was labeled, "XL/TG" -- how did they know?

Silver Member
    Ha! That isn't a standard size?

I just spent a week tearing into my rear end and my front dif on my truck. Got tons of "tranny" comments from my coworkers. If the brake shoe fits! Lol

Hell-o Samantha,

As part of my regular routine at work, I had to offload this same truck nearly every other day for six weeks!
    Much Love,
    Kristyn
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

"K-TRANS" Kristyn...? That's one of my trailers... was it full of cocktail shakers...?

Life is full of subliminal pointers as if the universe knows intimately about us...

At my gym I was using an older piece of equipment I rarely use and as I begin to enter the program the screen lights up with "Insert TGs Key to Start"... The equipment is made by an Italian company called TechnoGym...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    There's a joke to be had in the 'cocktail shakers' line, but I'm not the person to pull it off.

Becky
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    There are all kinds of interpretations.

My coworker goes drag racing on the weekends. Hmm I never would have guessed, he doesnt look like the kind that could run in heels, lol

As far as trannys, I work in a car dealership parts dept, we are servicing trannys every day, I never seen any walk through, they must have a special entrance.
    Erica

There is an older term in snow science about temperature gradient snow or TG snow. As one of the older girls in this sort of thing, I have never gotten out of the habit of calling it TG snow.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennie-cd View Post
    My alternate reality moment came when I picked up a new top at Old Navy. As I was bringing it up the register, I noticed that inside it was labeled, "XL/TG" -- how did they know?
    eXtra Lovely/Tres Grand...

DeeAnn

If you were able to drive to the shop with a check engine light on, you might need transmission work, maybe an overhaul, but probably not a new one. I'd get a second and third opinion. Years ago when I had transmission problems, I took it to a national brand name shop. The mechanic got on his hands and knees and looked under the car, and said "I don't know exactly what's wrong, but you need a new transmission". We took it to a dealer who correctly diagnosed the problem. It was a broken sensor, causing fluid loss. $28.00, which included fluid.

No Katey, that trailer was full of empty wine bottles.
    Why the hell do you keep sending back the empties?????
    There is an actual event at the gay rodeo called "The Drag Race".
    It involves a man, a woman, a drag queen, and a goat!
    You really have to see it in person to enjoy it!
    And yes, there is an actual National Gay Rodeo Association.
    Talk about drama!
    The medics were in the arena more often than the livestock.
    Much Love,
    Kristyn
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

Persephone found this gem at an outlet store
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Erica Marie View Post
    As far as trannys, I work in a car dealership parts dept, we are servicing trannys every day, I never seen any walk through, they must have a special entrance.
    Some men pay big dollars to service trannys.

But as far as transmissions, it can be a challenge on ones that have no drain plug or accessible filter.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Woohooo, workin' a little "blue" tonight eh Nicole?? "She's here all week folks, try the veal" !

MIDI warrior princess Amy Fakley's Avatar
    While we're on the subject of subliminally trans advertising ...

Attachment 252870

(Yes I was disappointed when someone explained how this was a play on German pink telephone directories the parent company was originally known for or whatever ... I mean look at that ad. How could I not buy a phone ??)
    "Why shouldn't art be pretty? There are enough unpleasant things in the world." -Pierre-Auguste Renoir

Quote Originally Posted by Erica Marie View Post
    As far as trannys, I work in a car dealership parts dept, we are servicing trannys every day...
    There's a Yakov Smirnoff joke in there ("In my country, the trannys service YOU.") But I'm too classy to tell it.
    Last edited by Pat; 11-05-2015 at 04:52 PM. Reason: spelling

What, the mechanic didn't tell you that you need to change your gender fluid?

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnieMac View Post
    Woohooo, workin' a little "blue" tonight eh Nicole?? "She's here all week folks, try the veal" !
    You forgot the Rimshot...

DeeAnn

Round my way there's a haulage/delivery company called Trans Mann. I seem to get stuck behind one of their vans on my way to work quite a lot, but it always makes me smile.

Hahaha I am notted her you are so funny.

Chloe hon have you tried wd40 to help with that problem ...........

Think that one might get deleted, might be a step too far with the blue side hehehe I a naughty b
    Last edited by anton jon; 11-05-2015 at 07:15 PM. Reason: spelled nam with no h :)

Many many years ago I was in the motor trade in Uk and tranni referred to the Ford transit van, is that where we have evolved from ? LOL

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Just had brakes and new power steering hoses installed at the dealer,they also did a multi point inspection and he said my tranny was fine.
    I was standing at the cashier window when he said all that. The cashier was a young girl so I thought I would have a bit of fun.
    I said so glad to hear that because I am performing at a drag show this weekend.
    He walked off and the girl had her hand over her mouth about to break out laughing.
    She squealed OMG that was hilarious. As I paid my bill she was a giggle fest.

There is a place in South Africa named after a crossdresser Valerie, its called Transval.