Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TS/TG question

A lot of it was that I was somewhat in denial about who I really am. I'm seeing a therapist and I have unlocked many memories in which the signs were there, only I didn't have the education to realize it at the time. I had so many dreams of being female dating back to at least middle school, if not elementary school. I never wanted them to end.

I poured all my feelings out to my therapist in an email last night. Everything all the way back to 1997. My parents are still in denial that I should have been Danielle from the start so I hope she helps them cope. My SIL's dad is a CD which may help my brother with coming to terms that I am really his sister.

It's a whole new world. Scary and exciting at the same time. I defriended someone for saying all trans people are mentally ill. I'm sorry but if you can't accept me for who I am, we can't be friends. I nearly had an emotional breakdown as a result. So many friends from high school contacted me and asked what was wrong so I told them and it's freeing. I hate lying when I would rather be open and honest.

Hello
    Miss Danielle
    well tacking on-line test one has me as 107% feminized i want my own breast been on hrt long enough for what i have to be permanent, but life happened and had to put things off for a while now getting back into it. have lived as a woman for a period of time ( but life happened) but i find i want a man i do not see it as "gay" or anything else just a normal thing for a gurl to want right? there other day i wore a bra with my breast forms (female long sleeved t-shirt jeans panties female socks safety shoes perfume letting hair grow out foundation nail polish to work every day) don't know if that is full time or not (just me) my name has been changes for 10 years i think
    and find that the clothes i wear are just my clothes some more vanilla than others.
    i have reached the point the heck with it this is happening and will take place. hormones i will get on my own $$$$$ but hey what it takes and ele going again feel better about myself marching on to be all i can be (Female lol)
    hugs and love to all
    Nicole Mae

I don't care what others think, including my parents. I'm trans and need to live my life the way it should be lived. Not thinking about dating until I am further down the road in my transition.

Miss Danielle
    well life happened was relationship went south the job was nothing to keep my head above water, and moved back home with dad. Trans i am as well and living the way that i feel i need to live as for dating they know of my "T"ness and willing to be with me now and possibly for life know sounds like a pipe dream but if your going to dream dream big and getting better at being me just trying to get over the loss of dad (dec 12th 2:49pm) it causes depression heck the other day doing break packs ran across a can of right guard had to lean on the box and try not to cry but got to push through it get back on track. hope the best of luck to you and your journey to you most feminine self we are all different but in some ways similar Happy New year to all and to all a good night