Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hmmm, is she CD??

Banned Read only

Hmmm, is she CD??

I notice a very attractive woman who walks her dog every night (like 10 pm) in my neighborhood (and in the back lane, not on the front street) and she's peculiarly well dressed (sometimes in heels even). It's a safe neighborhood but I can't help think it's a little out of place for a GG, I'd like to say 'hi' but I don't want to freak her out. Any thoughts?

I'd say hi from a distance, or just wave. Maybe she'll stop to chat.

Hi Robin.
    I`l go for the Hi and / or the wave, as Amanda Amanda. Dont think a "Woman" walking Her Dog, at that time there, will be afraid of anything. .-)
    Hope to Hear more of this Mystery.
    Hugs Joe Ann

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Just wave say hi from a distance. If she wants to chat let her make that choice.

damn, i'd like to say it was me walking the dog...
    paula

I'll sometimes ask people if I can say hello to their dog (of course I'm more interested in the dog usually, people tend to bore me). Focus on the dog and not her- it will minimize any tension she might feel. Scan the feet and ankles- usually a fair indicator.

If you do suspect she is CD and want to make some kind of comment- a complement to a women's choice of shoe is often safe.

When I buy dresses or such en drab- the SAs usually will compliment my choice of color or something, as a way of making conversation- very safe, kind, and only the most paranoid person will worry about that kind of a comment.

But to add my advise- if you do this- leave it at that- don't be intrusive unless you get VERY CLEAR AND LOUD indications to continue. Be respectful- this may be someone's mom. Or dad. :-)

p.s.- let us know if you find out!

Paula Dear.
    Think a lot of us dream as you. Must have a Dog. :-)

Ask her if she has seen your cat? Just to make conversation maybe? "Have you seen an orange kitty out here tonight?"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]Lauren[/SIZE]

Platinum Member
    Hi Robin, Get a dog and walk by and the dogs will want to see each other, and you will have a chance to talk,
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Reality Check
    If she is walking a dog at night in heels, the chances are pretty good that she is a crossdresser. She probably thinks nobody will notice her but of course you did.

When you say "notice", are you peeping out your window at 10:00 PM or are you also walking a dog? Running out of the house to talk to her is probably going to scare her off but if you are out walking also and in the opposite direction, you could say hello or at least wave and nod. If you meet this way several times, maybe you can stop and have a conversation.

On the other hand, this all sounds a bit like stalking so be careful.

Knowing Robin what will probably happen is she'll wind up actually being a GG... a lesbian GG. She'll think Robin is a cute androgyny, is-she-a-girl, is-she-a-boy, person and the next thread Robin will post is of the lesbian date she had.

Kidding Robin! (sort of) I like the "can I pet your dog" scenario.

Not sure how feet are a tell tale sign though. I mean, I think my feet look pretty girly, in a Barney Rubble sort of way. No, look at the leash. Man-hands. Now there's a sign. Of course, I guess some GG's have man-hands as Jerry once discovered.

4B0E2775-41A0-44B7-B703-E284218C516B.JPG
    I am not a woman nor am I a man... I am an enby. Hi, I am Wren.

If she did it during the day I would say go for it but night time is kind of iffy and you might spook her.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Reverse the roles -- you're going out dressed to walk the dog when it's getting dark out and you're staying off the main roads -- do you want someone to accost you or not?

Dress up and go say hi !!

Lay a newspaper out next to the street and walk out to get it, while doing so you accidently notice her/him and you say hi neighbor, pretty/nice dog and return to the house, with paper in tow. You have broken the ice for another contact, unless she responds and begins a conversation.

Maybe she just returned home from work and the first thing needing to be done (before changing clothes) is walking the dog.

Banned Read only
    Robin I would suggest a little of threads 8, 10 and 14, put on something feminine that can be seen such as boobs under a blouse and girl jeans or shorts and girl sandals and the rest male, walk in her direction and ask if she's seen your cat. This will allow you to talk with her and instantly put her at ease and a conversation should follow, if her voice, etc. says she is a GG then you'll know; and of course you'll let us know. Don't pass this up, great chance to find "one of us" a few doors down.

Jennie, Nicole and Kate have this one right, Robin...

1000 to 1 chance this is another CDer... it's just a well dressed woman walking her dog, minding her own business (and hopefully the dog's... )

CDers that want to meet folk go to clubs, groups, events... The only CDers that walk the streets wanting to be met are... y'know... that kind of CDer...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

these are great ideas , i would not do anything - they want their space that is way they are out at that time so they dont have to be bothered .

Albuquerque, NM (SE of there in mountain foothills)
    Most likely a GG walking her pet after a long day on the job. Still, that is no reason not to be friendly, but give her some space. You never know, it might just pay off and you gain a new friend. And with new friendship, other new contacts and experiences, even en-femme.

just say Hi! from a distance,then say something nice about her dog and maybe she will stop and talk. Being a dog owner that usually gets my attention.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by aBoyNamedSue View Post
    Knowing Robin what will probably happen is she'll wind up actually being a GG... a lesbian GG. She'll think Robin is a cute androgyny, is-she-a-girl, is-she-a-boy, person and the next thread Robin will post is of the lesbian date she had.

Kidding Robin! (sort of) I like the "can I pet your dog" scenario.

Not sure how feet are a tell tale sign though. I mean, I think my feet look pretty girly, in a Barney Rubble sort of way.

4B0E2775-41A0-44B7-B703-E284218C516B.JPG
    LMAO hon! 😂

Wow, lots of advice, I like the cat one...I'd love to get a dog as well, I could totally walk a dog at night wearing heels! I could dress him up as a girl dog (like a pink collar) and he'd totally pass (as long as he doesn't bark, the voice is such a give away 😉 )

I'll definitely post when I figure this one out...if you don't hear anything its because Sayyidah was right and the thread got deleted 😅

10 am hi sure. 10 pm hi probably not.

well it is risky..if it is a cder,then maybe she will be friendly...or get spooked and then spook the pooch which could get bitey...and not being bitten while trying to run in heels could be like a boss level in a vid game.lol..hopefully just a friendly hello.would get a better idea of how the reaction could be..but i am kind of leaning at what is the worst case scenario..dog attack,ambulance,police..awkward sitution with crossdresser in dark alley..news at 11:00...but I may be pessimistic a bit based on just regular stereotypical peoples" behaviors.I would love to hear..we are going out to a nite of shopping and late nite coffee shops with fun conversations..best of luck Robin

Gone to live my life
    I don't know could be a CDer but could also just be a woman who works at a store until 9PM and by the time she gets home it is close to 10PM . . . grabs pooch so pooch can take care of business.