Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hearts Pounding

Hearts Pounding

About a week ago a client of mine asked me to ship a piece of equipment to him about 1000 miles away. As I looked into shipping it, I realized that it would be a pretty expensive endeavor. I have a little time on my hands this month, so I have decided I will drive it to him and do a little vacationing along the way. In a couple hours I am going to set off on a 5 day trip as Kayla. I am only taking one drab outfit for the short time that I will be meeting with the client. Over the last week I have researched and planned the entire trip. It has been a lot of fun to do! Today I start out with a mani/ pedi and then off I go. I have also scheduled a couple over makeovers and makeup tutorials along the way. I am really excited about this big step!

Wish me luck!!

That is awesome. Have a great time and do post details about the trip.

Good luck dear and drive carefully ..

That sounds absolutely awesome Kayla. All the best and keep us updated please!
    Love and hugs Jeanette

does not seem like luck is needed, enjoy yourself, sounds like you planned it out fairly well,

have fun....
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Have a fun and safe trip. Enjoy your time as Kayla

Gone to live my life
    Sounds like a fun time and great adventure . . . congrats and enjoy

Cheers

Marcelle

How exciting, the people and places you'll see.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

That would be a dream come true for me. Good luck and enjoy!

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Sounds like the dream vacation of a lifetime to me. Enjoy and take picture.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Have a wonderful time, I am so jealous! lol

What fun! Your own, personal "There and Back Again" adventure! Good luck and tell us about it afterward.

that is such a great idea...i know you will enjoy it....keep us updated on how it goes

have fun

Fabulous idea. Enjoy.

Karen

You won't need luck, Kayla. I have driven across country several times now as Christina and haven't had one problem.

I get a little nervous going into the ladies room as in some states it's illegal, but whether it's a rest area, truck stop or fast food restaurant, if you dress like a normal woman, carry yourself like a normal woman and have confidence nobody will notice, and if they do, you will be so womanly they will shrug it off. I've even put on lipstick and said a few words in the ladies room. I'm 6 foot, 1 inch, by the way, with huge shoulders. Most people don't notice.

2 weeks ago I had trouble with a truck stop gas pump. The cashier assigned a young man to help me after I had to go inside to previously attempt a fix. Truck drivers everywhere. Lots of people. 2 long trips inside and back. The boy walked out with me. We chatted. He pumped the gas for me, called me ma'am. Walked back in together. He had no idea, or hid it very carefully. 5 truck drivers, all shorter than me, stood in line. The cashier said, "let her through boys, she was here first." They all politely moved, none seemed to notice me at all. The cashier apologized for my trouble and called me darlin'. I promptly scooted off to the ladies room to wait as it was occupied. More men walked past, no problems. The lady came out, walking past me without looking.

That's just one example of how comfortable you will feel as just another woman out in the world.

Enjoy your ride, honey. :-)

Sounds fantastic! Girl you go and have a blast!!

I wish I had the confidence to do that. Maybe some day! Good luck, girl!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Keep us posted on your adventure.

Platinum Member
    Hi Kayla, Good luck and be careful, Turn this thread into a daily blog and keep us posted. ......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Good luck with this!

Awesome! Be safe

Banned Read only
    Have fun Kayla, sounds like a great opportunity! Keep us posted!

Ok... so I am done or the night. IBecause many of you have requested it, I will try to update each day if I have time. Don't want to lose Kayla time. So I lay here in my bed with a cute baby doll on getting ready to have some beauty sleep. So the trip did not start out as planned. I had a morning commitment that ran real long. Because of this, I decided to leave without makeup and forms.. Didn't have time to do the makeup thing. Plan would be to just crank out a bunch of miles. Left wearing yoga pants, spanx shaper, aqua hoodie, running shoes, sports bra and wig. I changed my mani pedi to a mani. I did this cause I had a long day planned for tomorrow and I did not want to screw that up.

A few random thoughts from the day:

The mani was my first time painting my nails. I have to say that I love everything about it. The feel, the look, the smell and also having the technician pamper my hands

Yoga pants and the spanx are really great travel wear. I was so comfortable.

I was very subconcious about not having makeup on. It just isnt me. I did not feel like Kayla. I will probably never go out like that again.

I am really looking forward to a full day of Kayla tomorrow.

I am really glad I planned this trip!

I forgot to bring the patch cord to connect my camera to computer. I took pictures, so I will need to figure out how to keep all you girls posted. Too tired to deal with it tonight.

I will try to post again tomorrow.

Good night all.

Have a great trip!
    I'm a nice Jewish girl.

I'm not a girl, Not yet a woman.

Sounds great. Planned out ready to go. Enjoy,tell us all about in when you get back.