Thread: Another Milestone Reached Today

Another Milestone Reached Today

Hello,

I have been underdressing in panties for the past couple months, but only wear bras when home. Well today I went out shopping and running a few errands underdressed in one of my favorite bras, nothing special other than being pink and comfortable. All I was wearing over it was a t-shirt and a light jacket. I looked in the mirror this way and that with my bra on under the t-shirt and it was not glaringly obvious, so I headed out. At Kohl's I tried on a few jackets on sale where I had to remove my jacket, if anybody looked closely they would have been able to see the bra straps, then at the pharmacy I removed my jacket to take my blood pressure. As the day passed I actually forgot I was wearing a bra, really these days who cares anyway unless I were on a third date?

Cheers,
    Amy

Thats great news im happy for you xx

Quote Originally Posted by AltairaMorbius View Post
    Hello,

I have been underdressing in panties for the past couple months, but only wear bras when home. Well today I went out shopping and running a few errands underdressed in one of my favorite bras, nothing special other than being pink and comfortable. All I was wearing over it was a t-shirt and a light jacket. I looked in the mirror this way and that with my bra on under the t-shirt and it was not glaringly obvious, so I headed out. At Kohl's I tried on a few jackets on sale where I had to remove my jacket, if anybody looked closely they would have been able to see the bra straps, then at the pharmacy I removed my jacket to take my blood pressure. As the day passed I actually forgot I was wearing a bra, really these days who cares anyway unless I were on a third date?

Cheers,
    Amy

congratulations
    it's sooo intense for me if I went out like you.

Banned Read only
    With the "who really cares" confidence you stated in your post you're ready for the next step, add a little padding to the bra cups or try girl jeans or fem top, the jeans or top or both will get you "out", you will blend in and you won't be noticed. The more you add the greater the pleasure.

congrats!!! That's a great milestone! It just gets better from here!!!!

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Amy I understand I wear a bra also en drab on occasion and it's fun knowing I'm wearing it and wondering if someone can tell but as you said who cares

California Dreamin Michaelasfun's Avatar
    That's wonderful Amy, it must have felt great to get out and about wearing what you enjoyed! I once went out wearing a leopard babydoll with a built in bra and wore a sweatsuit over the top of it, it's a thrill to be out when you're "undercover"
    Michaela

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. - Rush

Banned Read only
    I did the shopping with a bra under my sweater but forgot to take out the enhancers, Wonderbra does work when I found I was getting more attention than expected, especially from the guys !

Yesterday's adventure went so well I ordered a Glamorise Women's Magic Lift Full-Figure Support Bra #1000 from my Amazon wish list last night. I love reading the review sections for various products, don't be surprised if you see a link to my own review for this bra soon.

Cheers,
    Amy

I went out to Kroger's to do some grocery shopping last linght. I was wearing a bra under my shirt and I'm sure the bra traps were visible...not anyone to my knowledge noticed or gave me any indication they noticed. I wear a panties 24/7 and usually a bra around the house most of the time. I still love the feeling of my bras.

I've been wearing a bra for years full time. I have never had a problem, and I almoist fill a C cup.If I don't put one on in the morning when I get up, I feel lost. and I don't care if thay do see my straps ( if thay look had enough thay will see my boobs.

Congratulations! Being so comfortable that you forget what your wearing then no one else is going to notice either. Chances are they are too busy updating their FaceBook Pages on their phones to notice an alien invasion let alone you wearing a bra! Lol

Reality Check
    I used to underdress with a bra and somebody did notice. They assumed it was a back brace until they saw me carrying a large car battery.

People do notice, it's just that most won't say anything to your face.