Thread: Under dressing for the first time😄

Under dressing for the first time😄

So the last few days I've been really bummed because I have to wait til friday to dress...so I got reading threads and seen alot of people talking about underdressing. Now I'm starting basically all over from scratch as in I disn't even have panties!!! Haha so anyway I said ok I'll go to walmart when they open and I'll just go through self check out and it won't be weird....this one ofcourse had NO SELF CHECKOUT!!!😠 so I got my self a basic 5 set of panties and 2 thongs...I thought checking out would be SO AWKWARD!!! Thankfully my S/O was on the fone with me and I could pull it off and say I was just buying them for her. Long story shirt I got through it and I'm happily typing this with my new pink thong on😄😄😄😄😄 just wanted to share with everyone haha

Xoxojenny

I buy most of my panties at tj max and marshalls.I ho through them right along with the other woman.You will find that they have high quality very cute ones.They are priced a lot cheaper than the same ones at dept. Stores.

Quote Originally Posted by trishacd View Post
    I buy most of my panties at tj max and marshalls.I ho through them right along with the other woman.You will find that they have high quality very cute ones.They are priced a lot cheaper than the same ones at dept. Stores.
    I'll have to go to Marshalls when I get home! Thanks for the tip 😊

Jennifer...enjoy. I haven't worn male underwear for over 20 years now. Today under my drab is a pair of sheer nude pantyhose, silver-grey thong and a sliver-grey satin slip. (And I have a Board meeting this afternoon and no-one will have a clue what their accountant is wearing under his jacket, shirt and trousers...) Just have to be careful to make sure the slip is tidily tucked down into my trousers if I have been to the bathroom

Michelle
    xxx

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleDevon View Post
    Jennifer...enjoy. I haven't worn male underwear for over 20 years now. Today under my drab is a pair of sheer nude pantyhose, silver-grey thong and a sliver-grey satin slip. (And I have a Board meeting this afternoon and no-one will have a clue what their accountant is wearing under his jacket, shirt and trousers...) Just have to be careful to make sure the slip is tidily tucked down into my trousers if I have been to the bathroom

Michelle
    xxx
    Haha one day I'll be that adventurous!

Reality Check
    First of all, if you are afraid to deal with a human sales clerk, look for the self checkout before you shop. Be aware though, someone is monitoring the self checkout and they know what you are buying.

Second, the sales clerk will probably not ask you why you are buying panties any more than he or she will ask you why you are buying motor oil or batteries. His or her job is to scan the merchandise and take your money. If they do ask, you can say it's for your wife or tell them it is not their concern, your choice.

Eventually, you will be buying and paying for your clothes without a second thought.

Jennifer,
    First time at just about everything is exciting and a wonderful feeling.
    Enjoy the moment.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    Jennifer,
    First time at just about everything is exciting and a wonderful feeling.
    Enjoy the moment.
    Thank you so much!!! I'm over hear just super giddy hehe😄

I started out a Wal-Mart using self checkout too, I know the feeling. However, I found the selection at Wal-Mart limited and started shopping at the local Kohl's where there is no self checkout. It was awkward the first time checking out with a three pack of Vanity Fair size 8 granny panties and a 42C cup bra, but after a few trips through I am now comfortable browsing and buying things I like anywhere. Be brave girlfriend!
    Cheers,
    Amy

Quote Originally Posted by AltairaMorbius View Post
    I started out a Wal-Mart using self checkout too, I know the feeling. However, I found the selection at Wal-Mart limited and started shopping at the local Kohl's where there is no self checkout. It was awkward the first time checking out with a three pack of Vanity Fair size 8 granny panties and a 42C cup bra, but after a few trips through I am now comfortable browsing and buying things I like anywhere. Be brave girlfriend!
    Cheers,
    Amy
    Oh goodness haha I can't wait for that confidence! Thank you for the support!!!

Quote Originally Posted by trishacd View Post
    Winners for me, I think it's the Canadian equivalent. I didn't get many strange looks when I went in pants (drab, if you prefer) I seem to get many more when as a man in a skirt. No problems or objections, but definitely get noticed more. is it because it's more obvious I'm buying for myself, as opposed to trying for a cheap gift for the GF? (sometimes they are for the GF)
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

I remember the first time I bought panties at a store. I was so wired it was unbelievable. Now buying panties, or any other item of feminine clothing is more or less like buying a bag of popcorn. I tossed out all my male underwear years ago. Panties are just underwear, bras and camisoles are just undershirts. Not that I'd ever go back! (The mind shudders at the thought!)

All my men's underwear is getting thrown out once I move and from then on it's nothing but panties. I'm probably ordering online when I do it the first time, except for the bra.
    I'm a nice Jewish girl.

I'm not a girl, Not yet a woman.

I like a 1 piece bathing suit under my clothes... but that's just me.

Gold Member
    I have been wearing Panties 24/7 for over 10 years.
    I have been wearing a bra 24/7 for about 6 months.
    I am hooked, O' I wear woman's jeans for over 6 years now.
    I love them, the stretch material makes them very comfy.
    Rader

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    The only one feeling awkward would be you, the check out people could care less what you buy.
    Making up an excuse at checkout just lets the cashier know they are for you LOL
    Next time just lay your stuff on the belt and act like its nothing out of the ordinary.

Same here i can't wait to move

One of my most depressing thoughts is being forced to wear men's undies again. Ugh. I do still have some anxiety buying them but tend to go nuts at Christmas time when it feels like there is more of a "free pass" and the clerks have become zombies.

My first time underdressing all daub was a couple of weeks ago when I was at work all day.

It was a weird experience of been nervous of been noticed and also happy in know what I was secretly wearing! I think I'll be trying it more often!

That's wonderful. I'm always underdressed.
    I have fun buying my own panties, bras and nylons. Nobody at the store seems to notice or care, so have fun shopping
    Stay inspired
    Amy

It's easy to underdress.. on a typical work day I have on:

- Sports bra
    - Necklace
    - Bracelet
    - Rings
    - Light pink lipstick (Rose tinted lip balm actually)
    - Women's socks
    - Panties/Knickers
    - Mens shoes but with a goodish heel (1-1.5")

Nothing really pops out but it's all there and blends in

I love anything tight, bodysuits, pantyhose, bras, panties etc.

It's great that you have discovered underdressing. I have only been doing it for a few months. I was nervous at first but then I realized that no one really notices/cares. It was all in my head pretty much. So now I go all out in my underdressing. Bra, panties, leggings, etc.

I usually buy off the Kohl's sale rack, but I often have trouble finding cute panties in my size (6).

I was really scared at first, but eventually it became almost normal.

I also have an "excuse" if I need one

"They're for me, but they're not for me."
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Try these. All are OK out in public in either "boy" or “girl” mode. Wearing clothes usually associated with the opposite sex rapidly becomes normal. Underdressing also provides a “head-start” for presenting as a woman since you are already wearing a bra, panties, slip, and nylons! Items that could be spotted as women’s clothes when underdressing, such as a bra and nylons, are more of a challenge in “boy” mode; but when there is no reaction from either men or women that invites one to wear only womenswear. I have found these items acceptable; they are readily available and, in fact, are mass-market items in the women’s department.

!) Slacks: Women’s pull on pants are much easier to put on than men’s belted pants. They do not need a fake fly, as the absence of it is usually not apparent, but I prefer non-figured and solid color, non-pastel pants so they are not readily identified as women’s clothing.

2) Panties: Underwear with a fly is unnecessary with womens pull-on pants. Although there are no-fly briefs in the men’s department, women’s full-cut briefs work just as well, and are often cheaper.

3) Slips: Shirttails tend to readily pull out of pull on pants. This can expose panty and pantyhose tops. A “solution” is to wear a full slip that is short enough to be worn with slacks. Also slips are usually made of material that makes it easier to pull on and straighten pants.

4) Bra: Although wearing a bra in public in “boy” mode can make one nervous and it is a challenge to “hide” it, wearing a bra can make one feel feminine and can be practical in “boy’ mode to keep non-adjustable straps on a slip from falling off the shoulders.

5) Nylons: Although wearing them in public can also make one nervous, an MD suggested that I wear pantyhose to avoid the indentation in my lower legs that mid-calf or knee-high socks make. Pantyhose do not require anything that is not also needed with women’s pull-on pants. Opaque ones are best, as they aren't readily identified as women's hosiery, but that isn't necessary and sheer nylons are OK and are more available. I actually prefer thigh highs as they are easier to put on than pantyhose, they do not need to be lowered to go to the bathroom, and only one leg needs to be thrown out when a run becomes apparent.

All of these are now “normal,” except for wearing a bra, although there is a raison d’etre there too. There is a bit of nervousness there, which I'm overcoming with baby “steps,” such as wearing it with a light tee to get the mail. As soon as my wife accepts that I.m wearing a bra, it will become “normal” too.