Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: painted nails and pierced ears.

I did the belly button piercing. And I love it!
    I'm wanting to do the ears next, but I'm a little reluctant. I'm sure, like other have experienced that it won't be a problem.
    Hopefully I'll do it soon.

Have been painting my toes for the last 3 years solid. Walk in sandals during the spring and summer and no real issues. More curious looks than anything else. Had one lady about a year ago say she loved my seafoam green polish while on an elevator. ..which prompted the others in the elevator to look down...no comment from any of them. Also, would love to pierce my ears, but one step at a time.