Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My wife saw me dressed!

My wife saw me dressed!

Hi,

Quick background (so you don’t have to dig my previous threads, but do if you like to!): I got married two months ago. Told my wife about my CDing early on in our relationship when we met three years ago. She is accepting and every now and then we do girly stuff together (i.e. going for manicures, lending each other makeups etc.). Though she has never seen me dressed. Before we got married, she asked me that she wants to see me dressed so she knows what she is getting herself into. This caused me a massive stress at the time as to what to do, when and how to do this, but due to being busy it didn’t happened.

So, the story goes:

We are drinking and getting ready to go out for a friend’s birthday on Saturday night. I help her doing her hair, we discussed the colour of the new lipstick I bought and told her what I would like her to wear for the evening. As we were about to leave the house I asked which shoes should I wear?
    She replied your wedding shoes (the last time I wore them was the wedding!) I jokingly said or I can put my heels on! … her, “do you have heels?” me, “yes!” her, “I want to see.”
    At this point I was thinking I don’t just want to show them to her, its fun if she saw me wearing them. I asked if she wants to see me wearing them? Which she replies, “if you like”.
    We are about to go out and I am wearing smart clothes. Her seeing me in the heels with smart cloths wasn’t a good idea. So I said, “ok wait for me in the living room and I’m borrowing one of your jeans!”.
    As quick as I could, I changed and put on (her) jeans, bra, forms, vest and a white top. As we’re going out I had no time to put/remove makeup so I only put my new lipstick on…

And the big reveal!....

I’m glad she didn’t laugh! She said it was different to what she expected and I look better than she thought I would. She said I’d make a sexy women and how she thinks I got sexy legs(which I don’t agree with!)
    We stayed at home for a bit longer, had a chat and I showed her my entire wardrobe. After sometime, I asked her how she feels, and she replied “Its like hanging out with one of my girlfriends.” I think this is the best answer she could have given me.

It’s time to go to the party... I quickly changed to my male clothes and we’re of for a great night in central London.

No photos this time, but this was a milestone in my life and our marriage. I'm glad it came out of the blue with no planning and being stressed, and went far better than I expected.

Katie x

Congratulations Katie! That sounds awesome!! I'm in a very similar situation. glad it worked out

A gentle searcher. Chriscrossed's Avatar
    Wonderful. I'm glad it worked out too.

That's wonderful for both of you, it must be such a relief
    Sarah Jane : > I wish I was a house wife

Wow... what a great, natural way for it to occur.
    Loved what her answer was about how she feels about it.
    “Its like hanging out with one of my girlfriends.”
    Brilliant!
    I am not a woman nor am I a man... I am an enby. Hi, I am Wren.

That's awesome Katie! Great answer from her
    - Dani

Good for you & indeed good for her! Sounds like you're going to have a lot of girly fun together.

Very cool.

That's awesome!
    I'm a nice Jewish girl.

I'm not a girl, Not yet a woman.

very happy for you,,that sounds like a great moment,you deserve to be happy and your loving wife as well..congratulations.
    without mirrors,being fem would consist of just feeling pretty..not seeing yourself as pretty..i prefer mirrors.

GG
    Katie:
    How wonderful that this happened, and went well. At least for my husband and I, getting the first full en femme appearance over with was a big relief and milestone for us. I hope you'll mention to your wife that the F.A.B. forum is available for her once she gets in her initial posts, and that we'd love to have her join us for sharing and support.

That is wonderful!!!
    Please call me Lisa!

Congratulations to you!

I'm so very happy for you!

So happy for you! Spontaneous, sincere and natural. That's the way to go. I hope this develops further as your relationship flourishes! I'm lucky to have an accepting spouse as well.

Banned Read only
    Katie,
    We all know that's how it should be and I'm so glad it went well for you, she made some nice remarks it could have been so different. I think my wife thinks I will look a p*** or maybe she thinks I will look too good, several people have commented on my legs and I love it, all the shaving and creaming is so worth it when the heels go on !

I guess the only point is don't push too hard, let her think about it before you suggest something else.

Katie

Great story. It was really good to be upfront from the beginning. I made the mistake of being discovered. Though my wife has been very accepting there is lingering distrust about my being secretive.

Banned Read only
    Wow Katie, that's awesome! Talk about a stress relief I imagine! Congratulations on crossing that milestone hon! ☺

That's amazing. Wish my wife could have been so accepting. I'm so happy for you and wish you two the very best.
    stefanilara.wordpress.com
    A Girl in disguise

Silver Member
    Katie - Glad your first appearance worked out OK. You need to move slow, communicate well and fully address the needs of your new wife. It's probably OK for her to initially say "It's like hanging out with one of my girlfriends." But you are her spouse, recently married, not one of her girlfriends. Always make her feel special, especially when and if you are dressed. Don't push her. It seems like you were doing a lot to influence her appearance before you changed - you helped with her hair, purchased her lipstick and told her what you what you wanted her to wear. That sounds a bit much. You don't want to let your crossdressing knowledge have a negative impact on her own fashion and choice of attire. I wish you continued joy and happiness together. Congratulations on getting married and good luck.

Wonderful Katie... totally happy for you

Thats great that it went well for you
    My Instagram xnicolex1988

that is ab-fab Katie, a wonderful wife you have, that's how i see it as it should be, two girlfriends having fun, it widens the relationship!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

That is great that it worked out that way.

Charlotte x
    Ellie May 😘

Aspiring Member
    You are very blessed to have a wife like that,anyone is for that matter. It's a great beginning in your marriage. My best to both of you

A spontaneous reveal works if handled correctly.

Looks like you played your cards the right way.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.