Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sex with men?

Everyone has a different relationship and yours is obviously different from mine. That said, if my husband came to me and said that he wanted to have sex with a man (or another woman) because he needs the "freedom" to do it, I would give him freedom - in the form of a divorce. It is selfish for anyone to marry and then say they want freedom to do it with other people - unless that was part of the original arrangement when you married.

I don't really care if you are a CDer, TS, or any other initials that you feel you are entitled to use, wearing women's clothes does not make it ok to run around and cheat. Give your wife her freedom first.

Hopefully, things work out for you. Maybe your wife will also find someone else to have "freedom" with.

So, Vanessa, you wife is loved? Not much apparently, since tou want to cheat on her with a man.
    If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got!

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar
    I don't think that the Latin heritage has as much to do with your SO's reaction or potential reaction to your new sexual orientation. If you are married, remember just before you got married, when you were making promises? Remember the vows you took? She remembers them. Or if you are not married, remember the vows and guarantees you made even if via patterns of behavior, discussions, and commitments of love? THOSE are more likely why she would react negatively. And those are applicable for most women confronted by a future they did not see when they were getting to know the guy.

Put yourself in her place and look at things from her point of view.

Have I had sex with guy? yes. Have I had sex with a guy while with my current wife? NO! My escapades were before my wife now, will NEVER cheat on my wife with anyone and she is my everything along with my kids. She is a woman who is sticking with me while I transition and will be there while we grow old together and in no way will I EVER want to break that bond. We have been through hell and back and obtained souvenirs from that travel and laugh about it afterwards. I'm Puerto Rican and I know the struggles of a latin community (for the most part) but we as a whole are breaking new grounds in the LGBTQ community. I think you need to stop and think how it will affect her if you decide to act upon that urge and how it will affect your relationship. I would advise to talk about and try to break the grounds so that communication will a stead flow and then you never know what will happen.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by BillieAnneJean View Post
    I don't think that the Latin heritage has as much to do with your SO's reaction or potential reaction to your new sexual orientation.
    Maybe, maybe not. Remember that in various Latino cultures (and perhaps nearly all), gay sex has a different spin. If you are the agressive partner, or top, you are not considered to be gay. Conversely, if you are the passive partner, the bottom, you ARE considered to be gay. To us, it is an unusual way to look at things, but different cultures have different realities.

DeeAnn

I have had sex with men while enfemme as Karyn. I love being able to bring a man to orgasm orally and even anally. I enjoy it immensely. But I prefer women. I am bi and I am happy with it.

Please remember that this just my own thoughts, but it is inconceivable to me that one would after much thought conclude that she is truly female; dress act and have mannerisms like a female, and not have the basic female desire to have sex with a man. The feeling that I have when I am beautifully dressed, sitting and listening to good music having a glass of wine is exhilarating, always. I have enormous desires to be seduced by a man, but after a lot of thought decided against it. Instead I use a dildo at least once a week. Words cannot describe this pleasure, but it is100 times more pleasurable than any heterosexual experience that I have ever had. I am confident that a real man would put me in the heavens. For many years my wife has know about my female side, but wants no participation in it. We enjoys one an others company and travel a lot together. To answer the second part of the question, sex with a real man is just too complicating. After a lot of thought, I concluded that I (we) enjoy our relationship and lifestyle so much, that I simply needed to make a compromise. We have never discussed this matter, but both of us have compromised for the greater good. My final comment is that given our puritanical society, I believe that if you tell your wife that you are having sex with a man it would lead to divorce in 90% of the time. Think about things comprehensively, and let that be your guide.

Loved wife?

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda M View Post
    So, Vanessa, you wife is loved? Not much apparently, since tou want to cheat on her with a man.
    Amanda if your question is about sex, we have sex regularly, weekly, sometimes 3 times a week, passionate sex, we both enjoy it, but sometimes my mind is having sex with men.
    Yesterday I was with man. My condition to be with a man is always he liked kissing. We kiss a lot, a lot of foreplay, in a moment he told me, I never have kisses like these with my wife.
    So sex with a man is completely different than with a women, no better no worse. Different. So I don't see it as cheating because is not a woman who I'm having sex, Even if my wife would play the part with me it's very different be in the arms of a man kissing you, grabbing your hips from behind.
    My wife cannot full fill what I feel with a man.
    Last edited by Sandra; 11-24-2015 at 01:52 PM. Reason: Read the rules about sex toys!
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

I am into monogamous relationships.

CD ing is a hobby.

Sex with men is not.

I must be damn boring. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I'm straight, but when I'm dressed as a girl I do get these thoughts of being with a man. I didn't have them at first but they've grown over time. When I'm in guy mode I hate the idea, and when it would come down to it I probably wouldn't be able to do it, but still I fantasize. I think it has more to do with the full experience of being a woman, which includes pleasing and being pleased by a man.

Just a related side note here.
    I am of the opinion that when trans identity is added to the equation terms describing sexual orientation go right out the window and become meaningless.
    You may differ in your opinion, of course.
    Part of the reason so many men are apparently transphobic is because they are afraid that even being friends with someone who is TG may subject them to ridicule from other men for being "gay". And there are many, many straight males who are interested in TG, but for this very reason afraid to admit it.
    Meanwhile, many TG express indignation and disgust when approached by men. The normal statement from them is "I am straight and guys are gross. I just tell them to get lost". I hear it all the time. However, whether you are attracted to men or not, it is important to remember something. The straight male who actually finds the courage to express interest in a Transwoman is likely also trying hard to overcome fears himself. If they are rudely rejected out of hand they are likely to have more difficulty trying again.
    IMO, a straight male engaging in a romantic relationship with a Transwoman is engaged in a hetero normal relationship. The sooner straight males begin to be comfortable dating a Transwoman, confidant that this does not make them "gay", the sooner transphobia will begin to disappear and being TG will begin to achieve greater "normalization" and acceptance in society.
    So whether one is attracted to men or not, there is definite reason to treat "interested" men with kindness and respect.
    At least, that's how I see it. Lol
    Every fear that held me back, when faced, has proven to be hollow.
    Courage is not the lack of fear, but the willingness to ignore it.
    It's your life. Make it count.

I've been with both men and women. All of my sexual experiences have come within committed relationships. When I was in a serious relationship with a man I missed the touch of a woman, but never strayed.

I've been with my wife 10 years now and I am still attracted to and miss sex with a man sometimes. But the relationship with my wife is some much more than just sex. She's everything to me, from best friend to lover. I wouldn't want to ruin everything over the need to feel a man inside me for a few minutes. That's what fantasies are for.

I'm a gay guy and have sex with men on a regular basis (well, less frequently as I get older), but I must admit that using my feminine side has had its perks. The guys I have slept with as a girl were very straight, and one guy I dated as a boy took me as a girl one night while I was dressed in my lingerie and kept growling about what a pretty girl I was as he took me. That one experience utterly spoiled me. Every crossdresser deserves to be treated like a lady at least once in her life, and that night was like a dream come true. I continue to chat with transoriented men online and want so much to be that woman they all want. Just need to work on the makeup and lose that gut!

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanessasissy View Post
    Amanda if your question is about sex, we have sex regularly, weekly, sometimes 3 times a week, passionate sex, we both enjoy it, but sometimes my mind is having sex with men.
    Yesterday I was with man. My condition to be with a man is always he liked kissing. We kiss a lot, a lot of foreplay, in a moment he told me, I never have kisses like these with my wife.
    So sex with a man is completely different than with a women, no better no worse. Different. So I don't see it as cheating because is not a woman who I'm having sex, Even if my wife would play the part with me it's very different be in the arms of a man kissing you, grabbing your hips from behind.
    (emphasis added)

You seriously don't see this as cheating? You are married. Having sex with anyone else is cheating. It doesn't matter if it's a man, a woman or a donkey, it's cheating. You cant rationalize your way out of this fact.

For once I agree with you Krisi!

Hi, Vanessa… I don’t want to sound like a self-deluded, crazy lady, but I’ve always found that we’re all different and have to find our own way. If someone feels a strong desire to become intimate with another, there are always negative and positive scenarios hanging out there at the edge of reality, waiting to tear us down, or to lift us up.

I’ve found this site filled with sage advice. The folks posting here are very caring and open. They have so much to offer. Plus, I do so enjoy reading it all.

But, when it comes down to it, we can only expect to be experts in our own little worlds. We can borrow from others sometimes, but in the end, we’re responsible for our own narratives.

Perhaps, one, small slice of knowledge my little world can offer is experience in bisexuality and long term relationships.

One surety my little world can offer is that I have precious little to offer for CD’ing. Cd’ing is a lifelong fantasy that I’ve only shared with my wife. I truly love it, but I’m an absolute screw up at it. So, I’ll stick with what I understand.

My wife and I have decades of experience in alternative lifestyles, including swinging with other bi couples and singles. We’ve played together and apart. We’ve also experienced a few disturbing conflicts. But, those conflicts did not find their roots in jealousy or any other destructive feeling. Those conflicts resulted from matters concerning safety and care.

Through time, we learned that if we had reservations about talking to each other about anything, then we really had a problem, and that problem really needed to be resolved. Otherwise, it would eventually rise to the surface and fester. So, when something did come up, we made sure we discussed it, understood it and accepted it for what it was, and what it meant to us as a couple.

I honestly can’t expect that our relationship history could conceivably help anyone else, but I have learned that for my wife and for me, if we can’t share our most intimate and closely held secrets, then we aren’t really sharing our true selves and our full capacity for love.

But, that’s just us. We’re living, breathing evidence that non-monogamous relationships can work and even thrive. But, they require an uncompromising acceptance of trust – Trust not in our rules or our expectations, but in our love.

And, I really hope I didn’t sound like a bat-**** crazy, old lady.

I don't think you sound crazy Jaylah. I think the main point that I take from your story is that you and your wife both knew of the activities that each of you were engaged in and it was all agreed upon. Niether you or your wife were in the dark about the others activities.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Krisi I totally agree it IS cheating.
    Maybe I'm old fashioned but I have yet to hear Vanessa use the word love.
    I have to have deep feelings(love) for someone before I engage in intercourse.
    I have had several great boy friends and it took me a while to get to the point where I felt right going all the way.
    Using CDing as an excuse to have sex with a man while married to a woman is just wrong.
    Love honor and cherish doesn't seem to mean much to her.
    OK I made another honest post so I'm ready to get slammed for it. Pile on ladies.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 11-25-2015 at 02:40 AM.

I 100% agree with Tracii G
    ( hey, that kinda rhymes)

Even if my wife would play the part with me it's very different be in the arms of a man kissing you, grabbing your hips from behind.
    I dare say this is why so many GGs leave their CDing husbands. They don't like being second fiddle.
    Reine

hi vanessa,
    im sure if you did a search here there are older threads about having sex with a man,

but what i find hard is that you equate crossdressing and acceptance of infidelity because of it,
    talk and ask your wife if its ok, whatever country your from being married is a commitment, if you not committed move on.....
    you can do it with freedom.....if that is what you truly want go for it....
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

S
    I agree that there's really no way for a woman to satisfy that urge and desire to be taken by a man. Even if she uses a strap on and plays the role, it's never going to be the same as having it done by an "actual man". It's not what's being done to you as much as it's what you're letting happen to you. It's the fact that your actually doing it with a man more than the act itself. It's the same as when I had exes ask me why I didn't just wear satin boxers instead of satin panties. Yes, it's the same fabric, but as all of us on here know, it's not the same... It's the act of actually wearing panties that wee intended to be worn by women.

IMO, your fantasies are just growing. In fact, your description of feeling his hands gripping your hips tightly from behind is one of the most amazing and exciting feelings I could imagine in my dressing fantasies. While I romantically only want to be with women and am attracted only to women, I do get turned on by the fantasy and the thought of being completely vulnerable and taken by a man simply because it's so diffeent from who I am in real life.

The one thing I don't agree with that you stated though is that it's not cheating. It is. Without question. Make no mistake.. If you're engaging in any physical or romantic behavior with someone other than your wife, it's cheating.

If you decide to propose doing this, the ONLY way I think there's even the SLIMMEST possibility of it working out, is if you approach in from the prospect of having a threesome. If she accepts your dressing AND loves you unconditionally, then this MIGHT work. That being said, I don't think it will, but I think if you're going to do that, this would really be the only way.

In my experiences with the women I've told about my dressing, they lost a great deal of respect for me and viewed me as less of a man simply because I wear panties and lingerie at times. I also brought up the idea of me watching them be with other men while I watched, but that was never received well either. It just made things worse. I didn't even bother telling them that I wanted to also join in while dressed as I knew it was never going to happen and the relationship was doomed from that point on. It's probably just a lot more than many women can absorb.

I think you can have both and explore this while keeping your marriage, but only if you continue to lie to her and cheat on her. I'm not condoning it, but that's the only way you can really have both. It really depends on if your conscience can tolerate that. I think you're just telling yourself what you want to hear when you claim it isn't cheating, but regardless of if you really know it or not, it is infidelity.

The last thing I'll say is to be careful what you wish for. Some things cannot be undone and can take a long time to heal and overcome - or worse, bring about the end of your marriage. However, I understand the urges you have as well... I also understand that as these desires continue to be denied and are kept bottled up inside, that they can become toxic to the relationship too.

In this instance, the cliche of honesty is the best policy is probably the best advice you can get.
    Last edited by SHINY-J; 11-26-2015 at 11:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    (emphasis added)

You seriously don't see this as cheating? You are married. Having sex with anyone else is cheating. It doesn't matter if it's a man, a woman or a donkey, it's cheating. You cant rationalize your way out of this fact.
    I 100% agree with Krisi!
    Vivian

Cheating is cheating no matter how you are dressed.
    I'm a nice Jewish girl.

I'm not a girl, Not yet a woman.

As Adelaide, I've done it with a beautiful long hair girl from this site. I felt so feminine, so me!
    I've also done it with pre op trans and it was amazing each time....better than it ever was with my SO.
    Can't wait until next time.