Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I finally figured out how to make silicone breast forms at home!

actually i had so much fun shaping the molds that i never got around to the silicone part

ps...to another reader there is a great piece on utube about how to make hip pads.....not messy and very easy actually since no silicone involved

Quote Originally Posted by Jennie-cd View Post
    I'm envisioning boobs with christmas lights in them...
    ....now that's creative. What colors would you choose and should they twinkle?

I'm really going to look into this as I'm trying to find significantly larger breast forms than what's available on the market right now. Even the biggest ones I've found at their cheapest are just under the $1000.00 dollar price zone... That may be okay for some on this MB, but for me, it's a bit pricey... Especially because I'm not as worried about them looking natural and blending into the flesh easily as much as I'm looking for size, width, lift, protrusion, etc. I may be coming back to this thread with questions for the OP if I run into snags. Hopefully, that's okay!
    Last edited by SHINY-J; 11-15-2015 at 03:42 PM.

Banned Read only
    ShinyJ, you have to remember that the larger you make them the more material you're gonna need to use. And that could add quite a bit more to the total cost.

Can someone explain to me the use and need for breast forms? I have a large collection of support/enhancement/padded bras of all shapes and sizes. They look and feel pretty damned good to me, and they're easy to put on and take off. Obviously, your standard fill-me-up-with-tits-or-I flop-over bras won't work.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anneliese View Post
    Can someone explain to me the use and need for breast forms? I have a large collection of support/enhancement/padded bras of all shapes and sizes. They look and feel pretty damned good to me, and they're easy to put on and take off. Obviously, your standard fill-me-up-with-tits-or-I flop-over bras won't work.
    Forms provide a more realistic weight, than an empty padded bra. I find that without the weight, the bra tends to ride up and is less comfortable, not to mention the distortion this causes to the overall appearance.

Other than that, good ones just feel nice, and give at least some sense that you have boobs.

Veronica

Banned Read only
    Anneliese, I was of the same thought pattern as you. I have lots of push up bras that would squeeze my pecs together enough to help create the illusion of breasts. Then one day on a whim I decided to get an inexpensive pair of "A" size forms off Ebay. With my non padded/push up bras the forms add a nice bit of curve. With the padded it almost doubles the amount of curve and makes the bras actually feel like they have something in them.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by MelanieAnne View Post
    I want to make something else with silicone, but I haven't figured out the mold part yet.
    Just be sure to shave first!!

Quote Originally Posted by SHINY-J View Post
    I'm really going to look into this as I'm trying to find significantly larger breast forms than what's available on the market right now.
    Are you going for the "How can I many Dolly Parton look flat chested?" mode.

DeeAnn
    Last edited by flatlander_48; 12-11-2015 at 09:04 AM.

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by Anneliese View Post
    Unless you have a very unusual body for a male, breast forms provide the feminine figure (the top part) that helps us to pass a genetic women. Veronica explained it pretty well in her post #31.

It's up to you though. If you think you have enough "moobs" to pass yourself off as a woman or just don't care, that's your choice. There are no rules.

With clock boy in the news, do you think we can make a clock and then get to meet the President ?

Have you or would you be able to post pics of the process & finished result?

Amazing thread, really, Here on Brazil I haven't found anything about DIY breast forms, even to do something with silicone is a bit hard to find out, I heard about a Transman, here in Brazil, that use "cyber skin" to do penian prostheses to FtM transgenders, and I know he got his feedstock in dollars, but I have no idea where to start to search by those things. I know it's a lot of money to invest in the begining (remembering that US$1,00 costs to us like R$3,80, so, a piece of 200 buck will come to me costing almost 800 bucks + taxes (that aren't cheap too))

I would like to know more about materials, how can I sart just to have some experience on the production (I mean, I can't buy too much, and spensive material, but to start, to have some good ideas, and some practice, I could use a cheapest material, and, with time, and money, going up on quality of the material and the final product!)

I read an article that used silicone sealant and a sand mold.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Great thread. I have always made my own forms. Materials I use these days include heavy duty refuge sacks foam rubber. Stockings body board repair resin and water.Cost pennies and take around an hour a pair to create. I sleep in them every night. And they generally last 6months to a year. Very happy with them.