Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trust Me I Saw A CD

Trust Me I Saw A CD

I was meeting a lady for the first time today, for lunch at Panera Bread. I had just said hello to my date and were about to take a seat. About that time I turned around and coming toward me was a tall, slim blonde. My first thought was this is a man. She was dressed nice in a black tennis type skirt and a white top. The sleeves were long, but the hands were large. As she passed me and walked away, I watched her. Another give away was she walked like she was behind a plow horse.. Nothing at all feminine about her walk. Her figure was...well not there. She had light make up on, but still looked like an average male.
    She was sitting in a corner, with her back to it. She was by herself and had a Laptop Computer. She used her computer for the two hours I was there and she was there when I left. I thought that fit, because most of the time I see only men doing business on a computer out an about.
    So, I say trust me, I saw a sister out today and I know it. Some I see I am not sure about. Had I been by myself I would have sit near her to see if I could pick up on more clues, to confirm it.
    She might be a member here, so if you were in Panera Bread today in Greensboro, NC give me a shout.

Aspiring Member
    It seems we all have a built in radar for that sort of thing. I've been read by others once in awhile and have looked up and seen it. Usually if its at coffee shop I'll smile and invite them over. Some will come and sit, others wont. It'not to often but I do enjoy the conversation when it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lynn3 View Post
    She might be a member here, so if you were in Panera Bread today in Greensboro, NC give me a shout.
    Oh dear. If she is a member here, I don't think she'll like reading that she was clocked and you thought she walked like she was behind a plow horse.
    Reine

Tsk..tsk. I've never been so insulted in my life.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    It is hard to get rid of the plow horse walk LOLOLOL.

Hell-o Amy,
    She's probably a regular customer.
    If she is a member here, and wasn't scared away by your "plow horse" remark.
    You may have to make a few more Panera Bread visits in the future.
    Say hell-o to her for me!
    Much Love,
    Kristyn
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

Silver Member
    Could have been me:

"Dressed nice...the hands were large...walked like she was behind a plow horse...Nothing at all feminine about her walk. Her figure was...well not there...She had light make up on, but still looked like an average male."

That would be me on one of my good days, like today, but I wasn't in NC today.

Folks, don't take me serious about my plow horse walk comment. I just wanted to point out it is hard to hide the male walk and her walk really stood out. I think I was the only one to notice, but it was easy for me, because when I walk I look like I am dodging what the horse dropped on the ground.

Reine... Yes, she was clocked, but I got the impression she did not care and yes, the next time I am out that way I will stop in again, but by myself.

heatherdress. Dear, you and I are twins. The only way I can pass is to get in my car and drive past people.

Banned Read only
    I think I did as well but she's skilled in the art! I'm working on modifying a pair of night vision goggles to make them sensitive to the tell tale 'pink fog', anybody wanna croud fund the project? Just need to find some of that element the CIA uses for time travel machines...ya know... 'unobtanium' 😉

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    Are you sure she was a cd? She may have been someone under the transgender umbrella that doesn't see her appearance as crossdressing.

Banned Read only
    I agree, being 'you' (whatever that is) is OK...right ☺

I've seen a couple of other girls around and I love it. May the force be with us.

Now, I'm gonna have to work on my walk, as I certainly don't want to walk like I'm plowing anything, male or female ;-/

Quote Originally Posted by kittie60 View Post
    It seems we all have a built in radar for that sort of thing.
    Remember Elementary School?

"Takes on to know one!"

Reality Check
    You were at Panera Bread for two hours? That's a long lunch. As for the computer part, I have seen women using computers in places like that. I don't think that made her a crossdresser.

Go back alone and see if she is there again. Maybe you can study her some more and figure it out. Just don't be obvious about it.

Banned Read only
    My first thought when reading this was how inconsiderate she was because she was taking up space for two hours. My wife and I run into this all the time at a local Starbucks located in our local Barnes and Nobles. The place is full of college men and women using the free Internet access. We old people cannot find a table to sit at and enjoy a brew and share a slice of cheese cake. Now, they're taking over Panera Bread which is across the parking lot. Darn, what's this world coming to. Hey, I did see a cross dressing male once at Barnes & Noble. But, it was OK. She was looking for a book and not hogging a table. Maybe I'll stay at McDonald's any enjoy a large black coffee for a buck!

Reality Check
    I'm a bit surprised they don't run these people off so they can service new customers. They are not making any money on folks just taking up tables. I used to work in a bar and some folks would try to buy one beer and stay all night listening to the band. No way - drink or get out.

I like Panera, mostly I like their iced tea. If I'm there using one of the outlets, and I see peeps waiting to use one, I'm pretty quick. I stay longer if nobody's waiting and there's empty tables where the outlets are.
    But yes, the fem walk does take some practice.
    Stay inspired
    Amy

Stephenie, A McDonald's I know of has a bunch of old people sitting and using the free internet. Makes it hard for us to have a brew and a cheeseburger. LOL and at the local library there are older people there at every seat on their laptops. So, if you see people at starbucks. Say Hi and sit with em. Never know you might find friend. We did at that Mcdonalds.
    Part Time Girl

If McDonald's and Starbuck's were worried about their bottom line and what some of you say about hogging tables, then the easy solution would be to stop the wi-fi internet connection service they provide free of charge. Nope, folks, they let people sit around and do that because those sitting, hogging customers actually do buy stuff and also fill in the stores' quiet low business hours and are a part of their planned and sought after income stream. They also become regular customers. As Dana says, they can and have become good acquaintances during my regular Starbuck's visits. Yes, it may be tough sometimes when looking for a table during rush hours.

Amy, we trust your identification. I do hope you get the chance to actually meet and talk with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    It is hard to get rid of the plow horse walk LOLOLOL.
    Even years after I sold my horse I'm still haunted by that damn walk!

Folks, don't take me serious about my plow horse walk comment.
    Once it's out there, it's out there. Well, I never..........Sniff

Amy Lynn, You are about as diplomatic and easy on the ears to the subject as I am in my speech. And that is ruff. Damn glad you aint seen me, this whole forum would be in stitches with your description of me. LOL When we can't laugh at our self we all have a problem. Not that it cures but it does lighten the drama.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lynn3 View Post
    I was meeting a lady for the first time today, for lunch at Panera Bread. I had just said hello to my date and were about to take a seat. About that time I turned around and coming toward me was a tall, slim blonde. My first thought was this is a man. She was dressed nice in a black tennis type skirt and a white top. The sleeves were long, but the hands were large. As she passed me and walked away, I watched her. Another give away was she walked like she was behind a plow horse.. Nothing at all feminine about her walk. Her figure was...well not there. She had light make up on, but still looked like an average male.
    One of the things I decided when I joined this forum was to meet some girls in this group, ones who said they are here to learn, and also to share what they have learned with others. It took a few years actually, but earlier this year I was able to finally do that, and had a few outings with girls in the LA area I had become friends with. I was regularly bombarded (in a good way) with suggestions, and demonstrations. What to do, and not do. How to walk, and not walk. How to go through doors like a lady, carry a purse, that women just smile, instead of nod, when passing people, or greeting them, and much more. If you see her again, and are able to meet and talk, perhaps you will become friends and can share some of the things you have learned here with her. I know many GGs who plod, too, but usually ones who are not especially caring to "present" as women. (A couple quick suggestions for those readers who want to know a little more: Keep your head up (instead of looking down at the ground). Walk with your steps in a line (instead of shoulder width like men do) which helps that derriere swing. And walk slower, and more deliberate, than you probably do when presenting as male. I have taken to trying to walk the same way all the time, even when in male mode, as it helps me when I have crossed into the fog.

Actually, I've seen GGs walk like a plow horse in heels. Usually at weddings and dressup events, it's women who never wear heels otherwise. Contrary to popular belief, walking in heels does not come naturally to women. Most of them just have more practice than men.

I was doing a little shopping at the local thrift department store ( in drab, just got off work ) I saw a tall slender girl in the shoe section with a gg, attractive, but had the signs of a cd.
    The walk, facial features, voice etc, decided not to saw anything, as not to draw attention to her.
    I didn't notice any other customers paying attention to her, with that being said, even while shopping the women's section in drab mode, nobody seems to care.
    I did get some nice shoes.