Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: dose anyone feel at times like all you want is breast

Thats why I don't care to work out and leave a little flab, as I have man boobs. Gives me just the right cleavage with balloons.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Karren has your technique been working out better? Mine have decided to stop but I hope they change their minds.

I would love a B or a C cup and even looked at creams online to enhance male breast. I'm not ready to tell anyone anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Karren has your technique been working out better? Mine have decided to stop but I hope they change their minds.
    Mine is still working! I have been very vigilant in my routine.
    Last edited by Karren H; 11-15-2015 at 08:55 AM.

Yes but they would need to be hairless, natural, perfect and never never get saggy, ..and fit 50% of bras I try on.

So , it's not possible. lol
    Last edited by MonctonGirl; 11-13-2015 at 11:49 PM. Reason: oops

Silver Member
    While I have them growing up was not a good time for me. Guys would grab them to be mean when I was pre teen and starting to develop. From teen on I was never shirtless. While I liked them when I dressed and could pass as a girl it was nice that I could wear a strapless dress. If you are not going to transition then you don't want permanent boobs. Then there is the question of how big. D, DD, F ... J. My wife and daughters are all natural and very well endowed. They also have great figures. One problem they have is that clothes don't fit their chest area or they buy larger sizes etc.

With a DD everyone knows you have boobs. I don't wear Cs most of the time to reduce projection and buy B cups.

Banned Read only
    I'LL SAY, but economics dictate they have to throw in a bunch of wings and drumsticks though, ahh they're not so b....oops wrong web site 😨

Ahem...Yes! I'm a 'typical' 38B right now and I wear dress shirts at work which hide them pretty well but bigger would be awesome...I think?

Be careful what you wish for. Once they're there only plastic surgery can take them off. Mine grew due to drugs. Slowly over the last 2 years. I still go through itchy achy growing phases but I'm just a B cup for now.

I have to wear dress shirts now because they're too perky for polos.

I would love to grow my own breasts, start with training bras then work my way through A, B, C, to a D cup. I wonder if GG's got excited when they out grew their bras?

Hi short answer yes not big ones though

Yes I always want the 36D size. This is kind of strong desire for me. I wish my wish will be fulfilled by god.

In short, yes. I fantasize about them a lot. Will it ever happen, most likely not.

Aspiring Member
    As much as I have envied cleavage, I wouldn't be able to cope with having breasts in male mode. Many of the garments - gowns especially - I would long to wear seem to be held up by the breasts to begin with.

For everything else in my situation, makeshift forms would do.

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    I do have nice firm B's. I wear a Flexees body shaper when in male mode that keeps them a little flatter under my male clothes. In the summer I wear baggy T shirts. I don't go bare chested very often. Once I did a few years ago on a Disney Vacation Cruise on their private Island to swim. My daughter made a book of the trip. When it came to a pic of me there she told me she had to crop it to keep my cleavage out of the pic. I do love my breasts just the same. Just when I think that I am used to them I'll run down the stairs and feel them bouncing. It's a wonderful feeling that cannot be duplicated any other way. By the way, before you ask, they are residual fallout (pun intended) from having taken female hormone in the 80's for almost 10 years. Than I switched to herbal estrogen which seems to have maintained what I achieved earlier on.

Yes, sometimes I wish I had breasts. They are a major focus of my CD'ing but I don't go overboard, typically going for a C-cup with fits my proportions. I guess it would be nice to have a natural breast and be able to show some real cleavage.

Just as an aside, I'm a straight CD'er and when I notice women I first look at their smile and then their boobs. Just the way I'm wired.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

Putting on my breasts and (mainly) hooking up my bra, is what makes me feel more feminine than anything else I do. Second would be pulling on stockings or pantyhose. Those and the bra, to me, are the two that are 100% woman things so that's why they are at the top of my list

Quote Originally Posted by cdinmd206 View Post
    Like Krisi if I had real breast I would never leave the house cause I would be playing with them all the time...
    What she said!

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Deedee Skyblue; 11-16-2015 at 08:01 PM. Reason: removing failed graphic
    It's not wrong... but it is forbidden!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Glad to hear yours are doing well Karren.

Glad to know that someone from Singapore too :-) I am lucky to born with cup A :-) With push up bra, can see cleavage :-)

Come and talk with me ;) Briana90802's Avatar
    I want breasts really badly too. But I can't afford them, so in the mean time I made myself a pair of "myrealbreasts" instead. Funny thing is I see breasts everyday and yet when it comes to molding and modeling them it's surprisingly hard. If anyone wants to see the end result let me know.
    Links must comply with our rules
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'd love to have real breast; however, I think that I'd have to live as a woman as I like large breasts. I'm not going to do that. Wearing my forms is still good for me.

Yes i want them so bad, i am lucky i do have a full be cup now from Gyno which i have had since a kid. i did for a period of time order and take hormones with out seeing a DR did that for six months and got some more growth, but then releized this was dumb i shouldnt be doing it with out a DR monitoring and i dont want to transistion,i did like the effect but then came to my senses and releized how dangerous it was self medicating and stoped.

Reality Check
    I think a few people misunderstood my earlier post where I said "I would love to wake up one morning with a pair of DDs hanging from my chest but after a couple hours I would realize that I could never leave the house again."

It's not because I would be playing with them. Of course I would play with them and I would ask my wife to play with them as well. My point was, if I went out of the house with a pair of DDs, my friends would likely say "Dude! What's with the boobs?" Other folks would just stare and giggle.

There's no way for a man to have a normal life and a pair of DD breasts. No way. Think about it or, as an experiment, strap on your forms and go to work, go shopping, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Glad to hear yours are doing well Karren.
    Thanks Tracii. It's way slower than I like but it's well worth it. You need to step up your game girlfriend! Lol

Yes I want more.

I use to want HUGE breasts, but now 36C/D's would be great.
    I love to run and bigger might get in the way.