Thread: A Couple of Days for Her

A Couple of Days for Her

I had the house to myself for a couple of days so I prepped well...shaved everything smooth and ordered three new bras and a new black dress online. The package arrived Wednesday, so I showered, pampered myself, did my makeup and dressed. It had been several months since Jen had had a chance to express herself, and it felt so good and calming! Now, I can look back on that time and look forward to the next opportunity!

Good for you, sounds like you had a good time! I'm so looking forward to getting a new dress I got out of the closet soon!💃
    Lizzy

Sounds like you had some fun, I know getting some new bras is great, and I bet you looked lovely in that dress.
    Stay inspired
    Amy

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Sounds wonderful! Enjoy

I love to relax dressed. Feel so good and sexy.

Reality Check
    That's great but what keeps you from dressing when you want to?

Jen,
    Look forward to the day you can do it more regularly.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Awesome, it sounds like a great time. Wish I could ever manage a few days. I am lucky for a few hours at this point.

That is fantastic! The empty house thing can get addicting so don't let it get you down when the opportunity does not come back for a while. I love it, especially on a day off when maggie can wake up as herself and go to bed as herself with nothing but maggie all day in between. Sometimes the outfit changes make a mess, but...you have to keep changing until you feel "right". Congratulations Jen!