Thread: A comic conversation only a cross dresser can have…

Banned Read only

A comic conversation only a cross dresser can have…

My wife and I are headed out tonight and it will be a Girls Night Out. We’re in San Jose, Ca., so it’s cool in the evening but not at all cold. Our conversation went like this:

ME: “I going to wear this dress.”
    HER: “I like it. You should wear dark hose with it though”
    ME: “What are you going to wear?”
    HER: “This.”
    ME: “Pants? Won’t I look stupid wearing a dress?”

I object your honor, asked and answered. Oh the irony.

What we wore: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...15#post3844515
    Last edited by Jenniferathome; 11-14-2015 at 11:48 PM.

Jennifer - comic indeed. But it must also be wonderful to be in a relationship where context determines how that question is answered. Enjoy your night out.

Wendy

Hell-o Jenn,
    Thats tooooo funny, which one of you two
    realized what you had said first? You or your wife?
    And what was her reply to your comment? Is she still going with the pants outfit?

Have a great night!
    Much Love,
    Kristyn
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Ha! Love it. Not much unlike the conversations I have with my wife when we're going out (as our birth genders) and one thinks the other is overdressed

Toooooo funny,,,,,,,................................Debra

Love it. How I wish I had ladies night out with my wife but I won't complain as she is very supportive. Hope you had fun!

Love it. Just shared it with my wife who didn't seem to think it was nearly as funny as I thought!!!!

Huh! Sense of humour? What sense of humour?

Michelle
    xxx

We had a saying at one support group I belonged to: " Only real women wear pants " seems it was true.............
    Carole

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum posts both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

Aspiring Member
    Been there, done that, many times. I just read your OP to my wife, and she laughed out loud. We know exactly what you're describing. If we're going out, I'm putting together skirt-and-top outfits while she starts with pants and warm layers. As she puts it, women her age (starts with a 7) HAD to wear dresses and skirts and hose in the old days, got no particular thrill from it, and are perfectly content to sacrifice flossiness for comfort now. It's not a role-reversal thing at all, but I suppose sometimes it might look that way. Congratulations on being married to one of the atypical-if-not-rare "normal" women who are not only OK with husbands like us, but actually and sincerely enjoy our differentness. Me too.

Okay Jennifer I read your post and suddenly the old theme to "Love American Style" started playing in my head........
    Cute,,,,,,very cute.
    When I am still and quiet, people who do not know me think, Oh how cute she's shy.
    People who do know me think, OMG RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Girls will be boys and boys will be girls It's a mixed up muddled up shook up world except for Lola

Love that Jen so funny

Comic conversation indeed, and what I wouldn't give to have a similar one with my wife.

Karen

Banned Read only
    Kristyn, the laughs were simultaneous and she is wearing pants even though I offered to share any number of my dresses. It'll be fun regardless.

Take care,

Quote Originally Posted by Hell on Heels View Post
    Hell-o Jenn,
    Thats tooooo funny, which one of you two
    realized what you had said first? You or your wife?
    And what was her reply to your comment? Is she still going with the pants outfit?

Have a great night!
    Much Love,
    Kristyn

Jennifer, your exploits are so cool and I can certainly see this happening more than once! It reminds me of similar gofs I have enjoyed uttering to my wife, with similar response. Aint life fun when you let it be natural? Enjoy!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

Your title hits it on the head. Only a CD could have this conversation. My wife borrows makeup from me and most of her tops fit me. We share but since I'm not going out dressed in this small town our conversation is if I could I'd wear a dress and I know babe your wearing your jeans. My wife got a kick out of your conversation but still told me I couldn't go out dressed.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    May sound funny to u, Jenn. To me? It sounds like a dream come true!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Well it's a lot better then my conversation

Her : what do want for dinner?
    Me: I don't care
    Her: I'll just make pasta
    Me: fine

I believe I like your conversation better. Lucky you. LOL ��

Silver Member
    Great story. I can relate. My SO says she doesn't understand fashion or the need for it, or consequently my pursuit of it. She likes comfort, I like being feminine and just try not to look bad at it.

My wife continually advises me on what to wear. and she compliments me when I get it right without her help. The one thing she pushes a lot is that GGs dress down a lot more than CDs. You both look great.