Thread: Out and rageous

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar

Out and rageous

Quote Originally Posted by SHINY-J View Post
    .........................my dressing style is completely trashy and over-the-top and almost all of the clothes I have are for bedroom only- if I wore them out in public sight, I would quickly be arrested................................and all of my footwear is platform heels and boots.........................I'm mainly trying to look as what I find sexual and arousing. I know it's kinky, loud, wild, and over the top, but I absolutely love it!.............
    Starting a week from today, I'll have ten full days to be Carla. I plan on being many different Carla's as my CD'ing is all over the fantasy/reality scale. Being excited about being submissive, I've devised a list of directives from a fictitious mistress. Also, I've made a numbered list of the outfit themes. Each morning I'll draw a number and that's the outfit for the day. By directive, I plan on going out everyday. This could get real interesting.

So, I know there are more than a few fantasy dressers here. (see above quote)
    In my town, anything goes.

What would be the most outrageous look or theme that you would walk out the door wearing?
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Don't want to get you down, but I believe in blending for two reasons. First, it's tough enough to walk around and not feel like I'm being seen and ridiculed. Second, I owe it to our community to be a good girl and not feed many people's view of us as perverts (my wife's words) trying to steal husbands and boyfriends for a gay sexual encounter down a dark alley.

That being said, even good girls wear tight sweaters :-)

Banned Read only
    Carla,
    Sounds like Carla is going to get very little sleep, just be careful the mistress won't like you cat napping when she has so much lined up for you !

Long time coming Carla, just don't do anything I wouldn't do ! No on second thoughts I wouldn't want to set a bad example ! As if ?

I won't say it's the most outrageous thing but my counsellor has just given me a selection of clothes, among them is an orange Asos dress in a stretch cotton fabric, when I squeezed into it my eyes nearly popped so what others will think ! Oh boy !! I will wear it when I get the shoes and I promise a pic, just ignore the beer cans I may have drunk to get enough confidence !!

On a more serious note , you may have read that I came close to separation and began to get my thoughts together as to how much of my life I would attempt to live dressed ! It is scarier than you think as other members will probably agree, being outrageous and having fun may have happened but getting what most of us feel we want and the reality are two different things !
    Last edited by Teresa; 11-15-2015 at 10:29 AM.

Teresa,

I'm very happy that you didn't separate and are making progress with your wife. Gives us hope for those in a similar relationship.

Sounds like a great dress too.

Dear Ms. Westin,
    on your pretend Mistress' list of directives, be sure to have at least one day for a maternity dress. Hey, even in the "mature" years unusual things happen. In dry years there are a lot of chemicals in the water in Area 51. Ya never know.

The girls at the store will be happy to find you a suitable outfit. Get pictures, please!

Banned Read only
    This will be interesting. I really cannot think of ten "fantasy" outfits that would reflect a submissive nature. I know you also included "reality" which should give you a lot of latitude in selecting your outfit of the day.

My personal fantasy really does not include any embarrassing moments concocted by my wife. Part of the thrill is being under the control of another, and, that does not necessarily mean looking outrageous. No, wedding dress parading down the street in the middle of the day. I would not mind serving my wife and her friends afternoon tea attired in a white sheer blouse that would show off the dainty lacy white bra and white camisole underneath. Somehow the visual of two sets of straps (bra and camisole) gives me shutters. My skirt would be a black mid thigh A line with a lot of flare. Underneath a black half slip and black panty. Hosiery would be black or nude thigh highs with a lot of lace on the tops of them. Of course, four inch black heels. Full makeup, but, not looking like a street tramp. Grey wig. Instead of the white camisole and black half slip I do have several full slips, one by Sara Smith, that are white on top and black at the skirt. Very elegant.

There would be nothing outlandish about this outfit. It's just the control part of doing something you would not ordinarily do. She could say I lost a football bet or something similar. The imagined outfit is not very daring, but, it also would not embarrass my wife or any attendees at the tea. I'm with Christina when it comes to upholding my perception of proper womanhood.

Anyway, I'm really interested in how outlandish you can get for ten days in a row.

PS: Jennifer has a great idea that I thought about once or twice over the years. I wonder what it would be like to spend an entire day in maternity clothes worn over one of those pregnancy full body suits with added weight at the stomach and boobs that forces you to walk "like a duck" as my wife use to say when she was in the third trimester. Get on a bus and see if anyone gives up his or her seat.
    Last edited by Stephanie47; 11-15-2015 at 11:18 AM.

Ms Westin.

How DARE you decide on this course of action without running it past me first? It’s a good job I’m not in Area 51 or you’d certainly be feeling the sting of my riding crop!

On a more serious note, the one outfit that I would consider wearing is the archetypal schoolgirl outfit of white over-the-knee socks, short plaid skirt, white blouse (with black bra) and heels. It would have to be somewhere that is accepting of the outfit, eg a CD group meeting. I couldn’t imagine wearing it for a night out at a pub or restaurant.

I’ll be keeping an eye out for an up to date report (and pictures, if possible) of your exploits. Let me (and the rest of the forum) down at your peril!

Cheryl

not sure how to reply to this....

i do so want you to be dressed to max so that you push the edges of your comfort zone....but i also want you to do in a safe manner.

dressing up in a shear top over a white lace bra with an 11" silver mini skirt and black lacy thigh hi's on top of 3" gold stilettos have only been night time club attire for me....getting from the car to club (must do valet next time) can be quite an experience

keep us in the loop..take care

For several years I was able to go to a week-long time share alone, due to school and work for other family members. It was always mid-October. I wished it could have been a couple weeks later for Halloween. I would like to have dressed in one of my three "fantasy" outfits and gone to a tg-friendly club I found (maid, schoolgirl sailor uniform, and cheongsam with appropriate black China girl bob wig). But it wasn't Halloween, so I went in my regular over-the-top style. My theme is "too". Skirt too short, heels too high, too much makeup, eyelashes too long, nails too long, lips and nails too dark, etc. Too much fun. And too obvious a fetish CDer.

Let's see ... Why not start with hot pants fishnets and 6in platform heels. That's bound to be outrageous no matter what top you wear with it.

Banned Read only
    Save the fetish, kinky outfits for the privacy of your own home.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    I'm a staid and boring girl I'm afraid, good old blending and that's me content. I'd only count myself into the submissive bracket Carla because I'm married and it makes for an easier life.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristinaK View Post
    That being said, even good girls wear tight sweaters :-)
    To which I shout, "thank heaven for that".

Becky
    Last edited by reb.femme; 11-15-2015 at 03:19 PM.
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

I went out blended on Halloween for the first time. Nobody paid much attention. I felt a little relief about that, but I really want to go out completely slu*ty and over the top. Too bad I didn't cover these bases forty years ago, because I'm not too bad now, but good GOD it would have been fun then.

Good luck! I hope you have a wild and crazy time.

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleScott View Post
    My theme is "too". Skirt too short, heels too high, too much makeup, eyelashes too long, nails too long, lips and nails too dark, etc. Too much fun. And too obvious a fetish CDer.
    I've added TOO to the list. If there's one thing I'm good at, it's TOO!
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.

Not today Carla,

I did wear a very short dress, red platform shoes, about three inches high, the altitude nearly killed me....

I topped this off with green hair and had plenty of female support.

Yep, I was eighteen then. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I have about 4 different themes costumes I go out in. My latest and greatest is my Ice Queen outfit. My head piece with lights makes me over 8' tall and a staff with lights on it that is 10' tall. It always seems to get caught in the ceiling lights and decorations at the bars. LOL
    The outfits are always a great conversation starter with folks!

Full dress with petticoats ?
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

Platinum Member
    Hi Carla , Be careful and pace yourself so you don't get burnt out by day 7 ......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Sounds like you have a good time ahead of you. I hope you won't be selfish and not let us all see the fun you're having
    -kat
    "There's a she wolf in the closet, open up and set her free" - shakira

Banned Read only
    CW:

I trust there will be details!!!

DeeAnn

Aspiring Member
    Good luck on your ten day adventure, sounds great. S couple of things for a submissive fantasy would be, adult baby, or a sissy or maybe a French maid. Well that's three. But have fun and be carrful.

strangely enough I love lots of the stuff Melissa McCarthy wears

Quote Originally Posted by ChristinaK View Post
    Don't want to get you down, but I believe in blending for two reasons. First, it's tough enough to walk around and not feel like I'm being seen and ridiculed. Second, I owe it to our community to be a good girl and not feed many people's view of us as perverts (my wife's words) trying to steal husbands and boyfriends for a gay sexual encounter down a dark alley. That being said, even good girls wear tight sweaters :-)
    Actually, blending is on the list.

Quote Originally Posted by kittie60 View Post
    Good luck on your ten day adventure, sounds great. A couple of things for a submissive fantasy would be, adult baby, or a sissy or maybe a French maid. Well that's three. But have fun and be careful.
    Two outta three are already on the list. Haven't ventured into the AB world yet.