Thread: Another one bites the dust

Another one bites the dust

So after much discussion and trailing, it's been decided that my girlfriend cannot be with someone who is a crossdresser. There are no hard feelings between us, but she can't change the way she feels as much as I can't change the way I am. As such we've decided to finish up this year together and then go our separate ways.
    -Lucy

This one may have bit the dust, but the right one is out there.

Banned Read only
    Curiosity,
    I was about your age when I split from a GF the difference was she was more than OK with my CDing, she got as much out of it as me ! Things just happen her family moved away, I tried to keep the relationship going but someone else came into her life , maybe she didn't like the CDing but she did like the sex that went with it !
    I ended up marrying her best friend and have been married for over forty years with two lovely children and three adorable grandchildren. So just accept good things may come out of a break up , you're plenty young enough to find a new partner !

Reality Check
    Why "finish up the year"? Breaking up with someone and staying with them is usually not very pleasant. It would be best to end it completely and move on.

Years ago I had a girlfriend who would make me wear her panties in return for certain sexual favors. I should have married her.

Platinum Member
    Hi Lucy, When one door closes another door always opens.~~~ ......
    Last edited by BLUE ORCHID; 11-19-2015 at 08:31 AM.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

If you're both happy with your respective decisions and arrangements, it doesn't get any better than that.

Karen

Banned Read only
    It truly amazes me and puzzles me at the same time, referencing the threads above; Curiosity666's girlfriend can't handle a CD and Teresa and AltairaMorbius ladies like a CD ??????? Maybe Curiosity's girlfriend can only "see" a man wearing brief's or boxers because this makes him a manly man and to no degree feminine. When a man wears female clothes especially something as personal as lingerie he is challenging the status quo of whats\'s normal and accepted by society and this breaking from the norm can be a turn on. Maybe Teresa's and Altaira's girlfriends see feminine clothing as sexier as it hugs the body's shape and to feel a mate in the soft material is much more desirable than cotton boxers. Also maybe Curiosity's is hardcore heterosexual where as Ter and Alt are more liberal and are attracted to some degree to females and their persona. She's just one fish in the sea, cut her loose and move on. Smart women know having a CD for a mate just doubles their wardrobe.

Lucy,
    As long as you part friends no harm is done and I wish a lot more could do the same without tearing each others hair out.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I have no clue as to how old you are but it's better that You found out now rather than many years down the line. Some women just will not be able to wrap their heads around this while shopping for themselves in the men's section but there is someone out there that will be able to. I am with Krisi on this, why wait? if you were married that would probably be one thing but dating? I would cut the cord now and just be done with it. There's no real logical reason for waiting till the new year. Good luck in the future.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Curiosity666 View Post
    There are no hard feelings between us...
    It doesn't much sound as if there were any feelings between you...
    I used to have a short attention spa

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Sounds like a split as friends so thats good.

Living the Dream Nikki Elle Wife's Avatar
    Smart women know having a CD for a mate just doubles their wardrobe.[/QUOTE]---LOL! So true....

Some women just can't deal with it. On the other hand on an advice radio segment today, a woman was asking how she could get her bf to dress in lingerie, heels and makeup as it made her hot thinking of it. Never give up hope
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

As such we've decided to finish up this year together and then go our separate ways.
    How does that work? Like, maybe I'll breakup with you after Christmas?

To answer the above questions with regard to finishing the year, we have holidays booked that we can't get a refund for. In the here and the now, there's not any problems unless she sees something that reminds her of crossdressing. However, she know that if we move in together then it will become a much larger problem. She can't handle seeing it, and I know I can't give it up (obviously). It is an unconventional arrangement but we have both discussed it in a mature manner and we think it's for the best.
    -Lucy

Lucy,
    I'm sorry to hear that your girlfriend can't 'be with someone who is a crossdresser'. However, I do admire the adult and mature way in which you're both handling the situation. Don't worry, 'Ms Right' is out there!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by BLUE ORCHID View Post
    Hi Lucy, When one door closes another door always opens.
    Sorry to hear the news Lucy but it's not a bad thing, just a temporary set back is all in this case!

Quote Originally Posted by Curiosity666 View Post
    To answer the above questions with regard to finishing the year, we have holidays booked that we can't get a refund for. In the here and the now, there's not any problems unless she sees something that reminds her of crossdressing. However, she know that if we move in together then it will become a much larger problem. She can't handle seeing it, and I know I can't give it up (obviously). It is an unconventional arrangement but we have both discussed it in a mature manner and we think it's for the best.
    All of this sounds so the same as my gf.
    She said she tried but to many things reminds her of crossdressing.
    I do have a few friends who are girls that know but have not found a accepting one ... hopeful.

I wish us both LUCK.

Quote Originally Posted by JocelynJames View Post
    Some women just can't deal with it. On the other hand on an advice radio segment today, a woman was asking how she could get her bf to dress in lingerie, heels and makeup as it made her hot thinking of it. Never give up hope
    Where do they meet these people??????

I completely agree with Joanne. I so much wish that I had known my dressing was a gender identity issue rather than some tantalizing pastime when I was young and dating and married my wife. Living an unauthentic life to friends and especially your wife makes deep, honest and open relationships practically impossible. Sounds like you both dodged a bullet. It is possible you will find a mate that loves all of you. You just need to think of ways to increase the odds of finding an accepting GG rather than just leaving it to chance of randomly meeting one. Give that some serious thought.
    Regardless, I know your breaking up doesn't feel good.
    All the best to you!

Banned Read only
    Curiosity, maybe your girlfriend doesn't know that her panties, hose, makeup was designed by a stranger years ago and he decided women would wear this and your girl friend fell in line and wears it because this is how she was brought up. Suppose the designer had made panties for men and cotton briefs for women ????? I'm pretty sure your girlfriend would be wearing that and wouldn't approve of you wanting to wear her briefs and dumping your panties. End it, as she searches for Mr. Perfect she might think back and regrettably say he was such a nice guy and it was just clothes, being close minded I lost a good thing.

Aspiring Member
    That's to bad but your boff finding out now, nut its great you can part friend's cause you never know down the roads it could.all work out. best of luck to yoi

That is so business like! Probably a good time to change things up. Start down a new path?

Hopefully you can remain friends i have somehow managed to do it with my x wife and x GF .Both knew that i was a cder
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo