Page 23 of 50 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Female Name part 2

I'm new here also. April, for the month of the year that I blossomed. I also enjoy the symbolism of new growth. Doe, as in Jane Doe. A real person whose identity is either unknown or intentionally withheld.

I am Charlotte Daniella Quinn. Quinn is not my last name but I chose it since if I could be a real woman I would love to look like Jamie Quinn who modeled pantyhose on pantyhose addict.com

Welcome Lynne.

Rebecca Leeann

Alana because it rolls sensually from the lips and tongue, Westenra after Mina Harker's free spirited best friend. (Where my Literature nerds at?)

Alana. I was trying to place Westenra. Didn't it end badly for her too, or did she escape the Counts clutches?

Yep, Lucy was taken out by Van Helsing. I always appreciated her inherent wildness in life and un-death.

I chose my name from supermodels Stephanie Seymour and Kimberlie Conrad and last name from Diana Prince (Wonder Woman).

Silk and Satin Goddess VivianFrost's Avatar
    Vivian comes from Vivian Leigh. My mom loved Gone with the Wind and watched it a ton when I was a child, so I loved the name once I saw it. Leigh is the Mistress of Resting Bitch Face and a total beauty. Frost comes from when I played an online game called City of Villains. I saw another character, female of course called Courtney Frost, and totally dug her outfit. My first femme name was Courtney, so I always remembered and liked the symbolism of the last name Frost(being a cold and dominating female). That's my origin of sorts!

Hi, I'm Kathleen Ann Trees. I've known and loved so many K named gals over the years (Kate, Kelli, Kathy, Karli, etc.) that I wanted one of my own. Kathleen is a nice and pretty formal name that allows for casual variations. Then I wanted my initials to spell something, so KAT was a natural with more play off Kathleen. (Ironically, I'm more of a dog person, but willing to be open to kitties) After a while I came upon the idea of Trees as a surname. The different looks of a snow covered winter, floral spring, full green summer, and colorful autumn is a wonderful metaphor for my changing looks and desires. The tree has become my icon. I have pictures and tchotchkes all over, including me, and only I know how personal they really are. (Now you know too!)
    Last edited by Kathleen Ann Trees; 02-21-2018 at 11:58 AM. Reason: spelling

Jennifer has always been the name for me. Like some others, it was my mom who told me this would have been my name if I were born a girl. I've never strayed from the name.

I chose Amy because it's my wife's name. I also like the name Brandy since that is my ex's name and a nice drink.

Hello

There's mall story to mine. during 2002 I had gone to university s mature student and was living in a small flat in Liverpool. Somehow while searching for something totally unrelated I came across a website called glamourimages which was a small husband and wife run glamour site featuring the wife who was called Christine. While joining that my membership got messed up, it was eventually fixed by the husband who was very friendly, eventually we became friends along with Christine. We would cat quite often and she learned of my crossdressing, she asked me if I had a female name and when I said I hadn't we asked me to call myself Christine, I as very flattered and now I'm Christine

I chose JaniceP because, when I was growing up,that was the name of the prettiest, most Feminine Girl in our neighborhood. We were only 6 months apart age wise and I envied every bit cute clothes she wore and she Always wore cute clothes.

She wore slacks at times & a PantyGirdle with stockings all the time.
    I was so excited seeing the garter tabs showing through her slacks.This was in the 60's and Feminine pastels were in vogue. I'd seen her pretty lacy Girdle under her skirt at times, cute colors----Yellow, pale Blue etc.
    I would go on and purchase my own pretty Girdles (both LLPG & OBG---I LOVE GIRDLES) and stockings and wear them under my slacks, with the hope that a strong woman would see my garter tabs and give me a knowing smile.

I chose my name because Cassandra sounds elegant and Cassie the shortened form to me sound like she is a down to earth lady. Love that duality in the name. The last because a girl I know that is her last name and it sounds cool

Have no idea why I took my names. Rachel was just a name I took for the Forum. Later I decided for Yohana which is the name I use with my wife (I only share my crossdressing with her).
    Rachelf

Betsy is a variant of my Mother's name and would likely have been my name had I been born a girl. My mother died at a young age. I never got to know the real her. Perhaps Betsy will.

Not sure if I've already said this but I've had quite a few femme names since I started dressing.
    1. Catherine (that was the original one. Why? I just like the sound of the name.
    2. "Andrea", came next and actually, hung around for quite a while)
    3. "Shirley" (as you all know, is the current one)
    5."Marina" is a possible future one that I'm messing around with.

I honestly don't know why it is they keep changing. I think it might be because i get bored of each of these at some stage.

I'm currently trying to decide between "Maureen" and "Marina" Which one do you think sounds better?

I choose the name Megan for two reasons I had a crush on a girl in school named Megan and I find it simple and attractive the moment when I first put on a wig after make up I looked in the mirror it was a magical moment that name came to me

When i joined this group i hadn't given any thought to a name so i just used Nic as a variation of my given name, but wasn't really satisfied with this, so during the ensuing months i have been considering another name. There are plenty of nice names but they all seemed to remind me of someone i know. (I wouldn't want my wife to get the wrong idea and think i had named myself after them.)

Recently on the computer i saw the name Krea (she is a fictional adventuress) and it really appealed to me. I love the sound of it and the fact that i don't know anyone else with that name is a real plus.
    Last edited by Krea; 07-05-2018 at 10:13 AM. Reason: extra info
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

My name, Olivia Lauren, was chosen in remembrance of a special lady that I met on a long distance flight many years ago. I was lucky enough to be seated next to her on an overnight flight. I can still remember how beautiful she was at first sight. Her style and grace and poise were beyond that of any woman I had ever met. Nervously I introduced myself and in minutes we were talking together as if we had known each other our whole lives. We talked and laughed the night into morning when we landed in London. We exchanged contact information and shared one kiss before parting. It was like I was walking on a cloud the next few days. The smell of her perfume lingered in my mind.

Two days later as we had agreed I tried calling her number. There was no answer on the first two tries but on the third time calling a women’s weeping voice answered. “Olivia!” , I said. “What is wrong?” The voice on the other end was Olivia’s roommate. She explained to me that Olivia had been killed in an automobile crash by a drunk driver.

To say the least I was crushed. I often think of how my life would have been if Olivia Lauren and I would have married.

Thank all of you who read this for letting me remember Olivia and our one special night together.

(((((hugs))))), Olivia

I always dreamed as being Gabby, since I was 12 . When dressed with my mother clothes. I sang a song referencing my self like Gabriela. And my last name bcause of return to the future.

I picked my name as Wendy, because I really like it!

I chose michele my name as a variant of my boy name. always thought it was so fem. am lucky today as i am dressedonly have a few things to wear but love what I have. planning to get more when money permits. all the ladies have beautiful names.

I chose Jenny as I liked that name from my teens.