Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Female Name part 2

Platinum Member

Just call me Orchid !

Hi Shelly , (Blue Orchid) , When I joined this wonderful forum I needed a name I thought long and hard and
    I didn't want any thing associated with anything or anyone in my life past or present, So I thought long and hard.

Blue is my favorite color and Orchids are my favorite flowers, and then it just hit me, I will now be

Blue Orchid, Just call me Orchid......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

My name is taken from the 80's pop sensation Tiffany. I always thought she was really beautiful and since I am a natural red head I would love to look like her. Since I'll never actually look like Tiffany I figured I could at least make a connection by taking her name. After using it for a while I came to realize that it fit me well so I embraced it and made it my own. I would still love to look like her though!

I have always liked the name Melanie so chose it...or did it choose me?

Ellen was the name of a popular and fairly pretty girl in elementary school (one of twins) so I wanted to be popular and pretty like her and also my sister's middle name, so I knew my mother liked it. It is not an ambiguous gender name like Pat, so it helped distinguish that set of needs for me.
    Hugs, Ellen

Well my first name is Alex, so I felt something like Alexa would be nice. I think it suits me, Alex is kind of a girls name too so I don't really mind either of them.

I never really considered a female name until I started online and setting up a profile. I had chosen another name, it was just by chance that an old Roseanne episode was on the tube as I did it. A guest star, Morgan Fairchild was on, and her character name was Marla. I think Morgan Fairchild is one of the most attractive women I've ever seen in show business. Since I thought the name Marla fit her so well. It's different, so I decided to use it.

I chose Natasha, so elegant and sexy. Plus I have Russian roots so it sounds perfect for me

I'd always liked the name Jennifer from an early age, so when I had to choose one I shortened it to Jennie, not sure if it suits me though.
    Jennie x

When I was 18 (when I first started cross dressing), I use to just go by my male name (introducing myself as such). Shortly thereafter, I decided that just didn't suit me presenting myself as a female. So I chose the name Tabitha. Simply because I liked the name.

A few years later, I met a drag queen who went by the name "Samantha Sinn". She took me under her wing, and taught me the ropes and gave me her last name. She died a few years later, but I have gone by the name Tabitha Sinn ever since.

my name is the female version of my male name

Mine is based on being semi-obnoxious, Mylie Cyrus and Taylor Swift, it's the punk rocker in me. Men seem to love it, some sort of jailbait bimbo fantasy probably.

I plucked my alias Jessie out of thin air when I was making an online account and was in a rush to name myself. It was the first thing that came to mind and, I must say, I have no regrets. I'm definitely a Jessie.

Banned Read only SamanthaLouiseScott's Avatar
    Samantha is the female version of my real name. Louise Scott I think sounds nice but is also a tribute to the sexiest girl I ever went out with who is a role model for Sam.

Being of English descent, I chose the name Chloe because it sounded proper, but still sweet, fun and approachable!

Not sure how my name came to me, but Amanda seemed just perfect.

Originally as a joke I used Lucy fitt (loosely fit) then dropped the fitt for my real surname. I got more serious I suppose

I always liked the name Amy, it's simple and feminine.

Hello everyone, and glad to be here...
    I choose the name Gilda...well due, to the movie, and the character interpreted by Rita Haywort...
    actually my full feminine name is Gilda Victoria Byron...
    Gilda as stated before
    Victoria as its a victory for my female self to realize it exists and its alive
    Byron as the name of the famous romantic poet..

What a great name, I love it! I also was a fan of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and my wife got me into Dollhouse ( another good show with Eliza Dushku.) There's also a good character named Eliza in the Hamilton musical.

I have always felt myself to be an Andrea. even as a kid, I was drawn to that name

my aunt

Lala is an aunt's name, from my early years. I loved her; her nylons and garter that would show... unintentionally on her part am sure. But the way she dressed, she smelled, her hands, so classy... I practice crossing my legs the way she would, swaying slide motion. What a lady.

What a lovely memory - I too have olde matriarchal figures in my family whose lace and silky undergarments captured my attention

Dreaming is half the fun.
    As for me after goinh througth some othersin the past, "Alma" seems to the perfect one its short, nice, very feminine and it means soul in spanish, so it fits me so nice.

I've always thought Elizabeth was a pretty name and I like the diminutive Beth too.

A lot of people here have given a lot of thought to their name. I have always liked the names Brenda and Heather, then I met a girl named Heather and she was very mean to me and others, so I chose Brenda. Possibly because my name starts with a B.