Page 34 of 50 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Female Name part 2

Davina Katherine Davina Katherine's Avatar
    At first I tried out Sophia and Valerie. But those just didn't feel right.

So I took my grandmothers' names. It has an old fashion sound, and since my family is from Indiana and farming heritage, it feels good to me.

It's who I am (on my feminine side).

I wanted a name that incorporated my male name and also said something about who I am. Since I am an artist, Mona Leesa seemed to work for that. Bet you can guess what my male name is...

Mine comes from the 1st time I dressed after coming out to my wife. I was wearing a black lacy dress and a long brown wig. We did my make up and when finished and looked in the mirror she asked If my new persona has. A name. I said you know for some reason I feel like an Amy plus it has my initials in it!

Banned Read only
    My name is Janis_en_femme. I'm a fan of Janis Joplin and a writer named Amy_en_femme. I have been considering changing it to Diana West in tribute to Diana Rigg and Mae West. But that would definitely show my age.

Shopping one day with my daughters. One of them called me dad, some lady says I knew you was a man anyway. I just told cause I am A man da so Amanda was born. I liked it better then Simone anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda_P View Post
    Shopping one day with my daughters. One of them called me dad, some lady says I knew you was a man anyway. I just told cause I am A man da so Amanda was born. I liked it better then Simone anyway
    That is the same reason I chose my first name. I used it when I would catfish in the early days of the Internet. Plus it has many of the letters of my given name. I always use a philosopher as my screen name but in this case Simone or Ayn didn't appeal to me so I just went with the last part since it is also a feminine name.

I use an old family name. Mariabella was a great grandmother and an aunt. I chose it as I always looked to these women as a child Abuela Maria and Aunty Bella are women I want to emulate, especially Aunty Bella with her sculpted red lips and perfect updo, Always perfectly put together. I would sneak in and put on her lipstick when I got to stay with her. She had to see the stains but never gave me anything but love.
    So this is me and I am Mariabella, it is my pleasure to say hello to you all

Although I don't cross dress in public often, the 2 names I have been trying to decide on for my fem name is either Brenda or Brandy. The latter is close to my real name which is why I like it better I think.

I also liked the name Shelly, because it starts with She, so I just dropped the second l to be Shely.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/lovethatdress/

I never could think of a name for myself, when I met my current gf and revealed to her she was totally into it! She?s Bi so she feels that she?s getting the best of both worlds. I asked her what I should call myself, she came up with with the name and we both loved it.

Aspiring Member
    My female name comes from my first name Ken and the Sue comes from that stupid Johnny Cash song "A boy named Sue"

I haven't fully decided on my girl name but I have been using Montana because it was the name my parents had picked for me had I been born a girl. I have been warming up to it but every now and then I think of Hannah Montana and I get cold to it again.

When I joined this site, I hadn't considered a female pseudonym as I had not planned to ever venture out. I used a play on my wife's name along with a popular cartoon character. I came up with "Jessica's Rabbit" (sans apostrophe and space).

Sad to say that after 15 years, she has decided to leave me. This has left me in a conundrum. I'm not her Rabbit anymore. Keeping her name feels awkward; unless I happen to keep meeting Jessicas.

I have also began venturing out while dressed; to at least 2 drag shows and to visit a GG friend who has been helping me with hair and makeup.
    Since I've started going out while dressed, I wondered about introducing myself with my given name or not.

There Instagram post that was shared of a dressed me which got me thinking. Someone remarked that I look like Carmen Miranda in the photo. I thought of adopting a part of that. I settled on the surname part; Miranda. I kept the thought along the Portuguese/Brazilian theme. I thought of the new victory in expressing myself. The Portuguese version is Vitoria.

"Vitoria Miranda" is what I have come up with as a possible Pseudonym/Alter ego.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendra Sue View Post
    My female name comes from my first name Ken and the Sue comes from that stupid Johnny Cash song "A boy named Sue"
    Did you know Shel Silverstein wrote that song?

Hi Shelly and others. I choose Samantha from the character in the TV series Bewitched. When I was younger and watched reruns on TV, I was infatuated with Samantha Stephens. She was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen and fantasized about being her when I grew up. I took her name as she was the type of woman I see myself.

I picked Cassandra after Cassandra Peterson aka Elvira Mistress of the Dark. She is a smart beautiful woman who I would like to see myself as. Also I am a giant nerd.

Happy being Stevie Stevie Allyn's Avatar
    Amalou = Amanda Louise

Amanda because I like the name and also there was a very attractive girl my age who lived opposite the family home. Louise is my wife's middle name. When I need a surname I use my mother's maiden name.

I dont know if it's ME yet but I chose Arabella. I always liked the name Bella and I added Ara to liken it closer to Aaron.

Jessielle, it's my real name.
    Works for both, male or female.
    😍😘

Been Brooksglass for as long as I can remember but I have no idea why.

growing up I had a neighbor who's name was Virginia and everyone called her Ginny. I just remember her being so sexy. I always liked it but a little old fashion. then I saw the actress Ginnifer Goodwin and thought that was perfect. and the Wilde just seemed to fit.

My real name is Daniel. But the girl name I love is Danielle. It?s simple and not a big change

I am Michelle. It is a name I chose after meeting an acquaintance of my girlfriend, a beautiful brunette who exuded tremendous feminine energy, positive and cheerful, beautiful and open, flirty and fun, and who had her look together with such confidence and glamourous sexiness. Her butt looked really cute in designer jeans. And since I was blessed with a bit of junk in my own trunk I thought I could pull off the look too.

Its been a very long time since i posted, my wife gave me the name katie as she has a friend called katie and when i am dressed i look a lot like her.

I always like alyssa milano, thats where my name came from