Page 21 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Female Name part 2

The first and only name I've given myself. I haven't had it long. But I liked it right away. It fit. So that's who she is/I am. Callie. Middle name Brianna - a name I never liked. But I love Callie Brianna.

Stuck to mine throughout. My ex-fiancee got unhealthily stuck on my liking of Sherry Stringfield from ER and I love the work of Lesley Stahl on 60 minutes - I combine the two and got my femme name.

Sometimes I think of making it more like my male name but cant go back after 20 years.

Melissa means "bee" in Greek. Geery is a transliteration of the French word for healed. So my process of accepting myself as a cross dresser involves me naming myself "be healed". Could also be "be heeled" and work too. I'm a bit of a dork sometimes.

It took some searching, but I when I found "Melissa", I realized it just fit. The "Lange" part flowed from there, though I'm less sure why.

My first lover always said she loved my Hazel eyes, so Hazel was an obvious choice for a name.

In my younger days I made that Hazel Woods when a surname was required, or Hazel Twiggs when I was feeling frivolous.

For the past 20 years, Hazel has existed only in my head, whispering in my ear; and as I am fast approaching 50 her nuggets of (frequently bad) advice have put me in mind of a favourite, irresponsible, aunt from my teenage years.

Never really thought about what my name is. But I when I do I will get back to you all.

I chose the first name of a woman that found very feminine and very sensual....

I was just looking for something original and flowed off the tongue and sounded elegant.

I've been using Janet on and off again. I'm a fan of comics and superheroes so a lot of my inspiration for names come from them. Hence my Janet/Wasp name here. I have a few other considerations like Alana, Jasmine and Miranda.

Ive known a few very sexy women named Jessica. One of them was very curvy and gorgeous and I dressed up wanting to be her. Sounds odd i know. And then there is Jessica Rabbit... and for a cartoon.... hmm. lol.

As far as the last name, when im dressed I just LOVE myself so much more, so heart seemed like an easy choice.

I chose Kelly because I was a huge fan of married with children lol and Kelly was perfect. She was a little ****ty at times but she was just drop dead gorgeous.

Rowan is a masculine noun in gaelic for an ash tree...strong, slender and with pretty plumage, but which has become a femini e name. Ailbhe (Al-Vah) is gealic for "fair."

Good evening Ladies.

My name is Anita (Susan Jones).

I gave myself the name Anita, following the dance group 2 Unlimited as the Anita was the female singer.

I'm UK based.

Anita

XXXX

I chose Tylia ,because it really sounds nice and it is a short name with 3 syllables.....(tie....lee...ahhh). Saw it written somewhere and it seems very rare

Amy.

It's sort of similar to my male name, but it's just always been in the back of my mind for some reason as the name I associated with the "girl" part of me.

Katie Ann

This was going to be my legal name if I had been a girl at birth

Christina

I asked my mother a few months after I started dressing what my name would have been if I was born a girl. She told me christina cause it was a combination of her name and my father's name. Oddly enough I'm named after my father and I hate it.

Harriette

I have a good friend who was a dancer, looks so great in leotards and tights. She almost always wears a dress too. She does not know that I cross dress.

I thought of a list of names that sounded feminine and cute- Shelley stood out due to a cheerleader I knew in high school who I thought at the time was the essence of femininity. But what sold it for me was it was also the last name of Mary Shelley, author of Frankenstein- the story of a harmless (beautiful?) creation that everyone turned on because they didn't understand it and thought it looked different and thus scary. Draws some parelells for me to this whole transgender thing. And hopefully I do a better job with this Shelley creation than her Dr. did with his...

I chose Michelle because it's the feminine form of my given name. My full name is Savannah Michelle. I thought it feminine and pretty and liked how the two names sounded together.

My nickname back in school was "Jin", because our backwoods hicks could not spell "Djinn". As in Alladins lamp fame. I had a knack of popping in and out of parties without notice.
    And for some reason all the boys wanted to rub my chest!

I chose Robin because I was checking out names that were close to my guy name and that one seemed to fit me the best. I considered Paige since that would of been my name if I was born a girl but I just like Robin better. I also like to go by girl middle name Jenni cause it’s such a feminine name that contrasts my unisex first name

Yes, they do! Excellent choices!

Tamara, because it means Palm tree. I am very tall.

Julia because its close to my guy name. 1984 because we all betray the thing or person we love.