Page 37 of 50 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Female Name part 2

Nina, be glad you have a supportive wife. It sounds like you have everything under control. Maybe someday she will do your makeup and you dress. then take some photos so you can shrink one down to 150 dots by 150 dots for your avatar.
    if not then there are many avatars already made up so you can pick one out.
    Last edited by Leslie Mary S; 07-16-2020 at 09:25 PM.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

When I was a teenager, people knew me as Andi. As I got into my late teens and early 20s and was on my own, engaging more in daily situations as a woman, it became easier to use a variation of my legal name. So...Danni.

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie Mary S View Post
    Hina glad you have a supportive wife. It sounds like you have everything under control. Maybe someday she will do your makeup and you dress. then take some photos so you can shrink one down to 150 dots by 150 dots for your avatar.
    if not then there are many avatars already made up so you can pick one out.
    We're much too secretive to post a pic on the internet.

FairytaleScorpio, your wife is indeed very, very, very, very, very, very supportive.
    Last edited by char GG; 06-27-2020 at 09:37 PM. Reason: The paragraph you referred to was deleted
    "So, I'm a crossdresser. Mmh. What's that thing, again?"

Considering telling your SO? Read this fine manual first: https://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?13841-How-to-tell-your-partner

I started using the pseudonym Brooks Glass at University around 11 years ago but I can't for the life of me remember why. When I was a lot younger I used to experiment with the name Giselle Estremera but it just didn't fit.

I was subconsciously female before I ever started dressing or behaving as a woman in everyday life. Part of this was playing female roles in games. Back when Second Life was new and popular, I played a female character. The in-game name generator suggested names based on your real initials, and suggested "Vivian Newkirk" for me. I liked that and went with it. Much later when I decided I needed a fem name, that immediately came to mind.

Since I was 10 years old I dremt to be called Gabriela. So when I needed to formilize my name at FB, with no dubt was Gaby, but then in English didn?t sound as I wated to, so I changed it Gabby.

Wild coincidence

I chose 'Victoria" because I've always been fascinated with the Victorian era. I absolutely love the fashion from that time period!

I've tried on a couple of names. I prefer something very feminine, like most of us girls. I was Becky for a while, but after an unfortunate incident with my SO and discovery, I chose Emily, soft and sweet.

Emily, I think you have picked a very nice feminine name.
    Crissy

i'm new here. i'm 25 and have crossdressed since i was 5. i have supportive parents and my mom when she firstaw me as a girl asked what my name was. rather than tell her one i asked her what she would have named me and she told me jasmine and i said "i love that name". it's so pretty. also i was into disney princess stuff and jasmine was one of my favorites. we even look alike! lol.

as i said, my parents have been very supportive. i even got a quincenara as jasmine.

Hi

It is Gia.

My Wife picked it as a diminutive of my real male name.

We both ended up liking it.

Quote Originally Posted by jasmine1995 View Post

as i said, my parents have been very supportive. i even got a quincenara as jasmine.
    Glad you had a party and I hope it was fun.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

My name is Novascotia. My given name is Scott, so when I needed a new identity this was my choice. It?s hard to believe, but that was 60 years ago

Nice name for Novascotia

When my feminine side emerged I quickly realized I wanted a female name. My r/l name is Dave so the obvious choice was Davina but I didn't feel that was right for me. I wanted a name that started with the same initial. So then I thought Dorothy, but that didn't feel right, either. Diana was my third choice and as soon as it came into my head I knew that was the name. It feels like me.
    I'm just starting on this new journey. I'm still figuring things out. Who knows where it will lead?

I have this forum, Crossdressers. com to thank.
    I always had an inner girl. I always saw myself as a girl. In my mind's eye I've always been a female persona, but I never adopted a girl name during all the years of secretly crossdressing, hiding, etc. I played around with my Mom's first name for a while but it never "stuck" with me. Sometimes I used a feminized alliteration of my real name name; some like Tommi, or Tomi or Tommy.

About 6 yrs ago I came out. Actually, I got caught at long last and had to 'splain myself, to myself and others. As I did I began to dress more earnestly, seriously and fully. That went on for year or so. In my newfound femme zeal I sought out websites for information and support. This Forum was about the first, best and only one I found. Thank God I did. Nothing like the internet existed when I was a young trans woman trying to come to grips with my dysphoria. (hell, I didn't even know the words dysphoria or transgender). I am so glad boards like this exist. They save lives.

In the course of signing up for an account on the forum, I had to have a female name. It dawned on me to use my Mother's middle name. I loved the sound. ILENE (eye-leen). It has stuck since then and I proudly own it. Thanks Mom, and thanks CD.com
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

My real name is James so I chosed Jamie for my CD indentity

My first name, Becky, just seemed to come naturally almost immediately. My last name, Pickleschlitz, was the product of my girl friend. She is ever the comedian, but I have to give her this one because she's been a real sport with this cross dressing thing.

Exploring the Rabbit Hole TillyCambiare's Avatar
    I decided to choose a name when signing up to this site. I had just read a story where the main character choose the name Tilly and due to other elements in the story resonating with me I decided this was appropriate. The surname is Italian for "to change".

I chose Trisha when I was about 15. A girl at my high school was named Patricia and went by Trish. She was the only person then that knew my secret and we where close friends. She had some demons no one knew about. When she took her life I took her name. Just seemed like the right thing to do.

My male name is Phillip, so thought Phillipa was good for my female side.

It's interesting that people use some Spanish language rules to change the gender of a name, because in English doesn't happen right?
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

My femme name is Sara. Always loved that name😊