Page 18 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Female Name part 2

Good song lyric quote Elita. It's perfect!

My first wife of 17 years once told me that if shtf she would use Linda as an alias. Many years after her passing when i finally got real with my feminine side, the question came up and it was Linda,
    Funny, I dont really care for the name that much, Something, someone inside me gets a happy charge when i am called linda. Its nice.
    Jane, well, it just seemed to fit and i do love the band janes addiction.
    "Jane says, have you seen my wig around? I feel naked without it"

This is not just an addiction, i cant even tell you,
    Peace Ladies...
    Lindajane

I myself had a difficult time with a finding a name I felt comfortable with, so I asked a few TG friends what their thoughts were. They made a few suggestions which were interesting, some of which I definitely could not relate to. Iris was the one suggestion and so I figured I could tried it out for awhile, figuring I could always change it if needed. Well it's been 8 months now and I feel I've grown into being Iris. Kinda like naming a baby. A name will grow on you and become part of your being. At first, the funniest part is when your forget to react when people are calling aloud your name.

I toyed with a few before settling on Stacey. I won't bore you all with the details but it works nicely on a number of levels when considering my femme identity alongside my full male name.

As I settled on it and looked at myself dressed and called myself by name then there was a very satisfied feeling in my gut, I just knew it was right.

S

That's actually a good question and a lot of good answers. I choose Tessa..i don't know why either. Just did, but one of my female co workers daughter is named Tessa..so maybe that is why I chose the name but who knows. And like most been dressing for awhile with out a fem name. So when asked that's wut pooed in my head. Well I hope u all have a lovely day.xoxo

Aspiring Member
    I chose Kendra Sue because my male name is Ken. And I am a boy named Sue

I was actually having a PM conversation with KatieV when all of a sudden she started talking to Gwyneth. I though she had mistakenly sent something to me meant for Gwyneth. Turns out she thought I should be Gwyneth. So now I am. Doesn't seem like it, but that was one of those baby steps. I love the name.

Thanks Katie!
    Gwyneth - I've been given a name!

My ex was on board and actively encouraged my dressing. At first, just panties, bra, etc. She still called me Jack but when She decided we should go full Fem and full time when at home, it just naturally became Jackie. She also often referred to me using feminine pronouns which was sometimes embarrassing.

Brianna is a feminine version of my real name, Brian.
    I shortened the Brianna to Brie to make it simple.

My female name is jenny as I now hatre being calling by my male name John.

I'm only two months out and never considered a name. I choose Roberta for the simple fact my middle name is Robert. I'm sure I'll change it and I can't use it IRL because my wife's sperm donor has the same name.

An ex gf gave me my female name which is the female version of my name Robert. I added the female of my middle name as well so... Roberta Francesca. <3

HI I just changed my female name to Alice Clair from Michelle. Michelle is a derivative of my real name but my wife and I like Alice Clair better.

My female name is just a derivation of my real name. Easy to remember

I have just always loved the name Shelly, I really like how when you write Shelly it flows so wonderful from my pen.

Stephanie Nicole. I didn't want to have a name similar to anyone in my family ( I have a really large primarily female family who don't know about me) and I always did like Stephanie so when I chose it it felt like it was me.

Mine is Priya I think its a cute short name

My first femme name was totally different to my current one and while I used it for years in many ways it never felt completely like me. Once I finally accepted myself I knew I needed a new name because the old one had too much baggage attached. My birth name is Chris so Crystal seems like a very natural female variation to me and it just seems right.

I quite like the pretty girls and names on the forum. Molly was a really nice RA for the dorm my ex-girl friend lived in. I always liked the name and admired Molly the RA but I'm not completely sold it's right for me. Right now, I'm not sure what I am. CD, non-binary, gender fluid, androgynous? The journey towards discovery continues. I just know that I need to express myself in more feminine ways and finding a female name that suits me better is low on the totem pole for now. So Molly works for now. My name was supposed to be Robin if I had won the xx lottery at birth. My male name doesn't translate to a female name. I do like the names Emily, Diane, Michaela, and many others. Female names tend to be more poetic with more rhythm. Am I right?

It took a long time to come up with a name for my female side, but I figured it out.

Sabrina.

I don't know why exactly, it just came to me and felt right. Can't explain it better than that. No elaborate origin story or anything. Sorry :P

I've gone by a few different names over the years. I've used the name Alison for nearly 15 years and only recently switched to Nora. (I actually still use the name Alison in some places just for consistency sake) When I switched to Nora it symbolized being out. Alison cross dressed in secrecy while Nora was going out there..... I'm a member of a support group that isn't about gender issues, although they do have Gay chapters. I've attended some Gay meetings as Nora, which was a bold and rewarding move for me.

I originally started with Michelle, as I liked the name, but I was also intrigued by others whose full names said something when said all together, like Misty Eyez or Ima BadGirl. So I became Kaylie Daskope (kaleidoscope), which to me is something ever-changing, but always unique and beautiful.

Well,,, I guess I should put my 2 cents in here, I've been through a few different names in the past 40 some years. I had finally settled on Elizabeth, or Lilly for short. And have gone by Pinklilly for years. But one weekend at my best Gurlfriends place She came up with Lillith Palozza! Like Lala Palozza, I LIKED IT! It is me!! Wild and crazzzzy! and still Lilly! So Lillith Palozza It's been for almost a year now!!!

It is so interesting learning how we came up with our names. It's not like our birth names, which we didn't have any input into, but it allows us to express who we are now. I chose Robyn because it is a pretty common name but the spelling is somewhat unique like I am.

Settled down for a few years in the Texas Hill Country
    It's a riff on my given name.