Page 9 of 51 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Female Name part 2

I simply went with a femme version of my male name, Chris. I suppose I could have chosen Christine, Chrissy, Kristin, but I knew a Christa years ago and I kind of liked the name.

Aspiring Member
    I took the name Martha from Martha Stewart "The Domestic Diva" who dressed very well.

Kendra an ohio crossdress kendracd's Avatar
    I just feminized my male name Ken to Kendra, lol guess im no rocket scientist

I chose Alice because when I was young my mother read me the books by Lewis Carroll. Books about a beautiful young woman who travels to another world. Alice IS my wonderland. She is what I see through gh looking glass. Something gorgeous and wonderous and just out of reach.

I chose Leila. R. Galicia...because Leila is a loosely based anagram of my mothers name. R is for Rosario, a symbolism of my Catholic upbringing, and initial of my real name, and Galicia is a variation of my last name, the region of my origins.

respectfully,

Leila.R.Galicia

I tried several different ones before I settled on mine. I tried feminizing my first name and later my middle. I've always liked the way Julia sounded so I went with Jules since it works for both halves of my nature and brings it together and that make me smile. To some I'm Julia. To others I'm Julian. But to myself and those that know the real me I'm always Jules.

Krista, suggested by Kristas Tippett and Tesreau.

I actually got my name from an episode of Boy Meets World. Veronica Wasboyski is the name that Shawn uses when he dresses as a girl.

While I was young my mother took my brother and I to a movie called Thomasina, during the school holidays, it was about a cat.
    On returning to school my teacher get each pupil up to tell the class what they had done during the break, when it was my turn I told them about the movie my mother had taken us to see.
    What a mistake, as my real 1st and 2nd name is Ronald Thomas, I got called Rhonda Thomasina from that day on.

Ps; The movie was actually called "The Three Lives of Thomasina" a Walt Disney Production.
    Last edited by Sissy_in_pink; 07-06-2016 at 07:03 PM.
    Sophie Mosley

Joannie is my name hi everyone

Hi I chose my name from a friend of my sisters while I was growing up who lived just across the street from us.

I chose Jennifer because I thought it sounded classy....Tend to smile when some Lady beside me answers to Jennifer...if they only new ....

Banned Read only
    Laurana is the short version of my daughters middle name. I've always liked that name so I adopted it as my own.

I chose Samantha, because that was the name of a girl I worked with years and years ago and had a secret crush on her. I thought the fact that she was called Sam for short was so cool for casual reasons, Samantha sounded very sensuous to me.

Ive met a few Emma's over the years and all were kind beautiful girls I also love the name has a sweet cute ring to it
    Emma xx

Simmy (dolly)

Joan a one letter change from my male name. And the girls I know named Joan are smart and sexy , easy choice for me

Fun thread......named after my Aunt who was first one to embrace my female side, pushed me to the limits and not look back, took me on first teenage shoppping trip dressed at 16 to NYC and still a robust wonan at 89yrs....

Mike went to Michelle soooo...

Nice to see I'm not the only one named after an aunt

Jeanette I chose as she is the wife of a good friend that I think is amazing so attractive ands has some lovely cloths

I just went with my childhood name of "Nicky" just for this forum. Funny story, we got a new wifi router and I could not remember the password so I called my wife and she said it was still the default password which was "DynamicUnicorn" which I immediately informed her was my new drag queen name.

I've been thinking about this for a while and decided to go with Amy.
    Its apparently what I was going to be named if I were born a girl. ^^

Untill recently I didnt have a name for my girly side. Actually that side of me has been in hiatus for 9 years until about 7 months ago. And it was only after comming out to my wife, that she suggested that I gave me a name, so we can use that when we talk about it.
    So I thought about it for a couple of days, and I remembered this one girl from my class in school. There was really nothing special about her, other than she was always nice to everyone, I never heard a mean word escape her mouth. She was just a genuine sweet person. And her name was Louise. Hence the name Louise.

Louise.

My girly name

I went with Lilly because I think they're beautiful innocent and soft as I try to be I love my sissy name and dressing pretty although make-up is not my strong suit