Page 1 of 50 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Female Name part 2

Your Female Name part 2

Hi

This thread is for letting everyone know the origins of your female name.

After looking at names and a few options. I finally decided Shelly was the right name for me.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

I chose a female name for the forum, but it doesn't feel 'me' yet. Maybe give it some time, but I still feel myself when I dress - same person - so it feels a bit odd to have a different name.

I do like the name Amy - it suits both the girl next door (Amy Adams) and bad girl (Amy Winehouse) who I both love...

And the X bit: my surname is a little bit unusual so it's a disguise. And AmyX is an anagram of 'am XY' so technically I'm telling the truth

I selected my name due some unexpected events. I have dressed fem for most of my life. Until my mother caught me dressed during a vacation to college the only other person who knew was my sister. My mothers first reaction was shock and how could you do this. Fortunately for me my sister came to visit mom at a very good moment. She calmed mom down and the three of us chatted about my dressing. After my sis left my mom and i talked for a long time. During that conversation
    she told me that when she was PG with me she was sure I would be a female. At my birth the only names my parents were considering were girls names. She told me that if I had been a girl my name would have been Margaret Anne. After a time mom accepted my dressing - or at least she said she did. I never had a second thought about what my name would be Margaret Anne of course.

Great choice Amy, I also choose Amy it is a lovely female name, very cute but can also be a very hot girls name. I'm very new to dressing but looking forward to being her whenever i can!

Quite simply - if I had been born a girl, I would have been called Deborah.
    Debi seems less formal

Heidi is a play on my legal last name. Plus I've always loved the name. Stevens is a sir name based on my legal first name, Steven. And the Chicago columnist of the same name had nothing to do with it.
    Be yourself. Everyone else is taken!

It is one of the many feminine forms of my real first name. I love my name.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

It's the feminine version of my name. Had I been born a girl, I would have been named Danielle.
    I'm a nice Jewish girl.

I'm not a girl, Not yet a woman.

My name below is the feminine version of my name.
    Last edited by alwayshave; 11-21-2015 at 03:07 PM.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    It was on a road trip, one of those I used to take so I could dress for a couple of days under the pretense of camping or business. I had recently discovered a web page that discussed how to develop a feminine voice so I was spending my time talking to myself as I attempted to work out something convincing. In one experiment I started speaking with my version of a British accent (my apologies to anyone with the real thing). Somewhere between Ely and Pioche Nevada on U.S. 93, the name Sarah seemed to flow right out of "jolly old across the pond" and it stuck. Charles is my given middle name and seemed to settle in quite well as a last name. A few years later I remembered a conversation with my mother where she told me that she had picked out Marie as a name for the girl they thought was coming instead of their second boy child. So I took that as my middle name because I knew my wife would get mad at me some day and would need the extra name as she called me to task. "Sarah MARIE Charles! What did I tell you to do before I left?"

I've often thought I would have liked a name that could be the source of shorter "pet" names and leaned toward Katherine. As it is I'm stuck with nicknames like "Hey You!" and occasionally "Sir". Ahh well, as long as we're all happy.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Many years ago, the accounting dept. (large national co.) had a number of checks to send for reimbursements to some staff members. There were 4 checks issued in our department, 3 of which came made out with the correct names. But I did not get one. There was, however, a check made out to Chandlyr Ellis, which "Human Resources" said there was no such person working for the company. Hummmmm....

DING DING DING... Someone in accounting had attempted to decipher my real name signature (even though my name was clearly printed at the top of my reimbursement request). Thank you!

My signature has been a dead-on Chandlyr Ellis for over 30 years now.

Lucky me... My real name is Jesse and it goes both ways as a guy and girl... Hence when I dress as a woman and go shopping and use my credit card, the cashier doesn't give me a funny look as if my name was Joe or Michael...

But for here, I chose Katespade83 because at the moment it was a nice purse that I had...

'Judith' is what my parents had picked out for me had I been born a girl. I only discovered this after I adopted the name. It's also what my cousin named her daughter - at my father's suggestion! So I have a second-cousin who is (unknowingly) named after me!

I choose the name Charlotte because i have always loved the name. I posted a thread earlier about my name and i apologise to Shelly. Im still new to the forum and how it works.
    Ellie May 😘

Randi is the female version of Randy so it was easy.
    Only issue I have is sometimes I forget what I am doing and type the wrong name.

Randi

My female name is the same as my male name. I was told by my parents they wanted a girl,so I was named Robin. Little do they know.............................

Hi I'm not sure why but the name Rosie always appealed to me!

For a major part of my life I didn't have a feminine name. With the increase use of the Internet in the early 1990's I needed a screen name and I chose my mother in laws name as she was in a nursing home and wasn't using it.

I wasn't particularly fond of the name but used it almost exclusively as my screen name and ID. Over time I used it so much that the name seemed to attach itself to me and before I knew it my feminine name was Vivian whether I liked it or not.

For me there was no one particular reason but it did take a lot of time to settle on it! It just sounds nice and feminine and I've known a few girls with this name throughout my life so it has now stuck.

I love it

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Hi, I'm new on here. It took my a while to land on my name. I wanted something soft and innocent, which is how I chose Katrina.

When my mom was pregnant her friend was also pregnant and they made a deal that if one of them had a boy then they would be called Jacob and if they had a girl then they would name her Annabelle so I decided to take the name that my mom would have given me if I was born a girl.

For years before I fully understood " ourselves " I would use Randi just drop the Y and a I when writing or talking to my other part. Then just a few weeks ago, I wanted my own name and always liked a double name so out of the blue when I was talking to Randy I said, Jonni Lin it is. JO nne not Johny and not Joanie, have a last name too, Zweigeist. Weird right, I find it easier to know myself that way by talking to myself and the other part of me answers, kind of neat because I feel I free up some mind space.
    Peace and Love,
    Jonni Lin

When I was a teen, even before I got into crossdressing, I used to be really into the teen drama 'The OC', and I admired the beauty and style of the two female leads, Marissa (played by Mischa Barton) and Summer, so I just combined the two names!

I'm really new to this (as in still bearded until I can get my razor back) and had been considering two different names, they just happened to fit together.

Allie is a slightly feminized version of my already neutral name... But if I'm changing all this about myself, why not my name too right?

Kat... as I'm working on getting f the pieces together to do this, my two main friends in the know (a gg and a long time cd) keep referring to me as a kitten.

I'm thinking as I debate between the two of adopting Allie as my official, and Kat as a nick.

When I began dressing in college for parties, I wanted to wear the sexiest attire I could get. That was the nicest and shiniest sheer to waist pantyhose I could find to be worn with a really short dress and sexy shoes. I wanted my legs to get noticed.

Girls told me I had great legs and wanted to know what pantyhose I was wearing. They told me I always wore such sexy pantyhose. My name sort of became Sexy Pantyhose. Then it became Panty Hose. From there it morphed into Patty Phose. Then eventually Patty. It was others who gave me the name but I kind of like it.