Thread: A Marilyn Monroe moment

A Marilyn Monroe moment

My wife was trying on dresses at home to decide which to bring on an upcoming trip. Since I already was en-fem, I decided to try on my favorite dress (even though it will not be coming with us on the trip ). We have the windows open and it is windy outside. I went down the stairs, and felt the wind blowing up my skirt. I stopped for a while and as my skirt caught the wind coming up the stairs, it billowed out nicely. Looked and felt really cool, literally and figuratively.
    -peace
    -Gracie

I absolutely love that. It is a wonderful feeling when the wind just fills out our skirt or dress.
    I don't wish to change my gender I just want to change my clothes.

It doesn't happen often enough as I would like but one time I was putting in gas and the wind was cutting from under the car, the first gust it felt great to pull down the dress like a women would but the second I enjoyed the feeling of the wind blowing my skirt up. Exactly as you described it.

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    That is one of those moments that fills your senses with WOW,WOW,WOW!
    In the heat of the summer I often walk to the floor fan, just stand there and enjoy the breeze. After about a minute, I come crashing back to reality, when the wife says, "don't hog the fan". To late the breeze up the skirt has happened, until another day.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

It happens to me when I go downstairs to the basement, and the door is closed. The air gets trapped at the bottom of the stairs and has nowhere to go but up my skirt I love it!!

Platinum Member
    Hi Gracie Rose , That is such a great Sensation when that happens, >Orchid**OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

GracieRose, That is pretty cool.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I remember one of my first outings I was wearing a lightweight full skirt that was just about knee length as I approached the entrance of a Target store a gust of wind blew up my skirt so much that I had to stop and use both hands to hold it down I must have been quite the site fumbling with my purse and skirt. Of course now I hold my skirt on windy days like other experienced ladies do.

Sounds like a really nice experience!!!
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

How delightful life's little pleasures can be. Sounds exquisite.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    If u really want to feel like Marilyn? Do what I did filming my avatar. Stand over a fan!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Great post who doesn't like that

That is a really good Marilyn impersonation Sherry
    Last edited by Suzie Petersen; 04-19-2024 at 09:24 AM.

It hasn't happened to me but I'm sure I would have enjoyed it if it did! These posts also reinforce my own reasons for wearing women's clothes: the sheer pleasure of experiencing the same feelings that women must experience. There are so many ways in which that can happen and even the very ordinary such as sitting down in a skirt or going up stairs in suspenders and stockings are what makes it so enjoyable.

I bet it looked and felt lovely.